To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
That_Guy

Secret Files Show How Trump Moscow Talks Unfolded While Trump Praised

Rate this topic

Tikk

If you actually take the time to read the accompanying 284-page document, I promise you won't be bored...

<emphasis mine>

LOL. 264 pages of pictures of buildings, letters of "it was a pleasure speaking with you ....", promotional pamphlets, etc.

Any other promises you wish to make?

Anything in that document regurgitation that is relevant? Please point to a page number. Anything other than saying, "Oh you can't have an opinion until you've studied the whole thing exhaustively in its entirety."

RedSoloCup

:yawn:

pissinginthewind.gif

Jason Leopold? Really? Buzzfeed has as much credibility as the Weekly World News.

Remember the o_p we are dealing with...not the sharpest "tool" in the shed.

RedSoloCup

I hesitate to characterize before you've had a chance to read the source material.

He's back....and with more of the same tired leftist bull<censored>.

Is it surprising that you do not understand the difference between source and data storage? No, no it is not.

:exactly:

Even a mentally retarded person is better.

Edited by RedSoloCup

NH Populist

Poor T_G, the guy loves carrots more than even Bugs Bunny does. Grasping at straws ought to be an Olympic sporting event, we've got the potential gold medalist posting right here in R/N....

Edited by NH Populist

Noclevermoniker

What did you see?

Stars...

Joe the Pagan

He's back....and with more of the same tired leftist bull<censored>.

:exactly:

Even a mentally retarded person is better.

If he sticks to the usual leftist debating "tactics" in a few hours he will be posting some article that references the Buzzfeed article or data store as a separate source.

Natural Selection

Stars...

2001-monolith.png

That_Guy

Please point to a page number.

Since you asked politely, I'll help you out...

Take a look at pages 187, 200, 202, 206-209, 228, 229-238, 241, 246, and 251.

Noclevermoniker

If he sticks to the usual leftist debating "tactics" in a few hours he will be posting some article that references the Buzzfeed article or data store as a separate source.

I have a new nickname for him: Hamilton_Burger - spend his career having his a$$ handed to him on supposed legal matters.

Shaky McSelfie

Poor T_G, the guy loves carrots more than even Bugs Bunny does. Grasping at straws ought to be an Olympic sporting event, we've got the potential gold medalist posting right here in R/N....

So much so, that he posted this story twice. Probably premature POSTtulation.

oki

I wonder if it might be possible to ignore the original poster and/or the source and discuss the actual information presented -- just this once.

(it's from DocumentCloud)

Everything posted, the so called smoking gun documents I could make within about five minutes.

Plus, AGAIN, Buzz Feed has already lied through there teeth once. And of coarse countless people bought into it because there Trump hatred is greater then their desire for truth.

Oki

MontyPython

I have a new nickname for him: Hamilton_Burger - spend his career having his a$$ handed to him on supposed legal matters.

Perfect! (As a big Perry Mason fan I got the reference immediately.)

:lol:

Natural Selection

Since you asked politely, I'll help you out...

Take a look at pages 187, 200, 202, 206-209, 228, 229-238, 241, 246, and 251.

:rofl:

You make ridiculous claims about laws Trump has violated and you expect us to search through a haystack to prove you right?

I don't think you understand how this works.

That_Guy

Everything posted, the so called smoking gun documents I could make within about five minutes.

Plus, AGAIN, Buzz Feed has already lied through there teeth once. And of coarse countless people bought into it because there Trump hatred is greater then their desire for truth.

Oki

You have no thoughts on what Michael Cohen and Felix Sater were doing on behalf of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin?

Martin
Since you asked politely, I'll help you out...Take a look at pages 187, 200, 202, 206-209, 228, 229-238, 241, 246, and 251.

187: signature page

200: confidentiality agreement

202: I (Cohen) arranged for Ivanka to sit in Putin's private chair and desk in his Kremlin office. I want Putin to join Trump for ribbon cutting on Trump Moscow.

206: Putin calls Trump talented and colorful.

230: They cancel the Letter of Intent. (Deal is apparently off.)

251: Andrew Rybashinsky (Russian property developer) invites Cohen to a meeting to discuss Trump Tower Moscow project.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They seem to be arguing about a big hotel in Moscow which never got built because they never could agree on the terms. Cohen later pled guilty to lying to Congress about the hotel project. But, while lying to Congress while under oath is a crime, arguing with the Russians about building a hotel is not, especially since the deal fell through.

That Fool, you promised me a smoking gun and all you delivered was a wet rag.

stick

If these files are "secret", how are they released for public consumption?

:scratch:

Buckwheat Jones

You have no thoughts on what Michael Cohen and Felix Sater were doing on behalf of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin?

Rest assured that if trump did something illegal, he will be judged by the same sound standards of the justice system that procecuted Hillary Clinton.

You have nothing to be concerned about. I’m sure they’ll get him for you.

Natural Selection

If these files are "secret", how are they released for public consumption?

:scratch:

Calling them "secret files" gets a lot of clicks from gullible progressives like TG.

In the world of internet advertising, clicks equals cash for each ad view.

MontyPython

LOLOLOLOL

Keep throwing that stuff against the wall T_G. Maybe someday something will stick.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Natural Selection

202: I (Cohen) arranged for Ivanka to sit in Putin's private chair and desk in his Kremlin office. I want Putin to join Trump for ribbon cutting on Trump Moscow.

251: Andrew Rybashinsky (Russian property developer) invites Cohen to a meeting to discuss Trump Tower Moscow project.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They seem to be arguing about a big hotel in Moscow which never got built because they never could agree on the terms. Cohen later pled guilty to lying to Congress about the hotel project. But, while lying to Congress while under oath is a crime, arguing with the Russians about building a hotel is not, especially since the deal fell through.

Thanks for actually peeking into TG's rabbit hole and exposing his BS. You called his bluff. Wonder what he'll come up with next? :lol:

RedSoloCup

:thumbsup:

Snap!

RedSoloCup

In the "Special Olympics".

:whistling:

Edited by RedSoloCup

Censport

Given both of your track records, no, it is not.

Both you and Buzzfeed are blatantly dishonest.

That_Guy, Buzzfeed, and Michael Cohen. It's a threefer! :lol:

That_Guy

"I have no dealings." -- DJT 1/11/17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdOdmNJ3plE&feature=youtu.be&t=29

Why do you suppose he lied about his "dealings" in Russia?

The Trump Organization acknowledging its intent to be party to a deal funded by VTB Bank, sanctioned since 2014 for support of the invasion and occupation of Ukraine.

Do you think the Trump Organization knew or should have known VTB Bank was under sanction?

Sater explicitly tying Trump Moscow to Putin, US foreign policy, and the 2016 presidential election.

Do you think it's possible that DJT wasn't kept informed of what Cohen and Sater were doing?

The Trump Organization reaches out to Sater to inform him of a potential opportunity for Putin to identify DJT as "someone who knows how to deal."

Did you see the part about "Business, politics, whatever it all is the same" on page 202?

231: Cohen indicates that he refuses to be embarrassed "in front of Mr. T when he asks me what is happening."

Do you think it's possible DJT wasn't kept in the loop about all this?

238: On December 31, Sater says their meeting will be attended by the Chairman of VTB Bank and Putin's Press Secretary.

242: On January 21, Sater texts Cohen to say Putin's office called.

246: On January 22, Michael Cohen e-mails Felix Sater proposed invitation language.

250: On January 25, Sater sends Cohen an invitation with language matching what Cohen proposed.

Do you think there is any chance Michael Cohen didn't know VTB was under sanction at the time he arranged to meet with the bank's Chairman?

Edited by That_Guy

That_Guy

Thanks for actually peeking into TG's rabbit hole and exposing his BS. You called his bluff. Wonder what he'll come up with next?

joe_friday.jpg