RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
That_Guy

Secret Files Show How Trump Moscow Talks Unfolded While Trump Praised

Rate this topic

Buckwheat Jones

"I have no dealings." -- DJT 1/11/17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdOdmNJ3plE&feature=youtu.be&t=29

Why do you suppose he lied about his "dealings" in Russia?

The Trump Organization acknowledging its intent to be party to a deal funded by VTB Bank, sanctioned since 2014 for support of the invasion and occupation of Ukraine.

Do you think the Trump Organization knew or should have known VTB Bank was under sanction?

Sater explicitly tying Trump Moscow to Putin, US foreign policy, and the 2016 presidential election.

Do you think it's possible that DJT wasn't kept informed of what Cohen and Sater were doing?

The Trump Organization reaches out to Sater to inform him of a potential opportunity for Putin to identify DJT as "someone who knows how to deal."

Did you see the part about "Business, politics, whatever it all is the same" on page 202?

231: Cohen indicates that he refuses to be embarrassed "in front of Mr. T when he asks me what is happening."

Do you think it's possible DJT wasn't kept in the loop about all this?

238: On December 31, Sater says their meeting will be attended by the Chairman of VTB Bank and Putin's Press Secretary.

242: On January 21, Sater texts Cohen to say Putin's office called.

246: On January 22, Michael Cohen e-mails Felix Sater proposed invitation language.

250: On January 25, Sater sends Cohen an invitation with language matching what Cohen proposed.

Do you think there is any chance Michael Cohen didn't know VTB was under sanction at the time he arranged to meet with the bank's Chairman?

The fact that you are surprised trump is a liar continuously entertains me. 🙂

That_Guy

The fact that you are surprised trump is a liar continuously entertains me. ��

I wonder if it might be possible to ignore the original poster and/or the source and discuss the actual information presented -- just this once.

also...

You have no thoughts on what Michael Cohen and Felix Sater were doing on behalf of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin?

Edited by That_Guy

RedSoloCup

The fact that you are surprised trump is a liar continuously entertains me. 🙂

Didn't you forget? ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!1111!!!

Censport

joe_friday.jpg

Webb's Friday never said that phrase.

But at least you're consistent.

MontyPython

*sigh*

OK, even if we pretend BuzzFeed & T_G have some sort of "credibility" and therefore accept all this stuff as accurate, and apparently sleazy and/or dishonest and/or whatever, I'm still waiting to see the illegal part.

Can you put it in your own words, T_G? Not a link to somebody else, not a quote from somebody else, not a direction to a page number, etc etc etc. Can you explain in your own words exactly where & when & how any laws were broken?

:coolshades:

That_Guy

Can you explain in your own words exactly where & when & how any laws were broken?

You mean other than being party to a deal that involves and is being funded by a sanctioned foreign bank?

Ticked@TinselTown

I read those pages and didn't see anything of significance. Obviously, your mind is easily blown.

He's still using BuzzFeed as his smoking gun news source.

He's also easily 'duped'.

MontyPython

You mean other than being party to a deal that involves and is being funded by a sanctioned foreign bank?

What deal? You mean the one that never happened, concerning a building that was never built?

:scratch:

That_Guy

What deal?

It’s referred to as “Trump Moscow.”

Edited by That_Guy

MTP Reggie

It's referred to as "Trump Moscow.."

What's its address?

Ticked@TinselTown

What's its address?

#1 Never Built Avenue

MontyPython

What deal? You mean the one that never happened, concerning a building that was never built?

:scratch:

It’s referred to as “Trump Moscow..”

So I was right: The one that never happened.

Awww, tough luck...:comfort:...But keep trying! Maybe someday you'll finally find something. Hey, maybe Trump spat on the sidewalk! Maybe he removed a mattress tag! Keep trying!

:rolleyes:

That_Guy

So I was right: The one that never happened.

Do you think the Trump Organizaion was not a party to the deal to build Trump Moscow (to be funded by VTB Bank) because no construction has taken place?

MontyPython

Do you think the Trump Organizaion was not a party to the deal to build Trump Moscow (to be funded by VTB Bank) because no construction has taken place?

LOLOLOLOL

Sorry, until a law has actually been broken you got nothin'.

Don't you ever get tired of all those splinters in your fingers from scraping all those barrel-bottoms?

:lol:

MTP Reggie

states-where-donald-trump-is-president-for-those-who-still-25442877.png

DynamicImageHandler_335619b1-0d96-45d0-ae79-269dff6551ed_grande.png?v=1498077505

That_Guy

Sorry, until a law has actually been broken you got nothin'.

You didn’t answer the question: Do you think the Trump Organizaion was not a party to the deal to build Trump Moscow (to be funded by VTB Bank) because no construction has taken place?

Do you realize that the Trump Organization was prohibited from even negotiating a Letter of Intent to be party to a deal involving and funded by VTB Bank?

Edited by That_Guy

MontyPython

A short, true story:

Several years ago I was looking to buy a car. I saw a promising-looking ad in the want-ads, and called the number. The guy gave me his address and I went there to check it out. Nice-looking car, in pretty good shape. Looked under the hood, the engine was in great shape. Checked out the tires, they were in great shape too. Checked out the interior/upholstery/etc, again great shape. Asked him to start it up. Sounded great. Took it for a test drive. Drove great.

So I told him I definitely wanted to buy it; Let's go look at the paperwork.

He blushed and admitted he had no paperwork. No title, no registration, nothing. So I said nevermind, have a nice day. He said wait, I'll knock $500 off the price. Nope, I left.

Moral of the story: If I had gone through with it and bought the car, I'd have broken the law. But merely looking into the possibility broke no laws.

By the same token If Trump had gone through with it and built Trump Moscow, he'd have broken the law. But merely looking into the possibility broke no laws.

B)

Censport

A short, true story:

Several years ago I was looking to buy a car. I saw a promising-looking ad in the want-ads, and called the number. The guy gave me his address and I went there to check it out. Nice-looking car, in pretty good shape. Looked under the hood, the engine was in great shape. Checked out the tires, they were in great shape too. Checked out the interior/upholstery/etc, again great shape. Asked him to start it up. Sounded great. Took it for a test drive. Drove great.

He blushed and admitted he had no paperwork. No title, no registration, nothing. So I said nevermind, have a nice day. He said wait, I'll knock $500 off the price. Nope, I left.

Moral of the story: If I had gone through with it and bought the car, I'd have broken the law. But merely looking into the possibility broke no laws.

By the same token If Trump had gone through with it and built Trump Moscow, he'd have broken the law. But merely looking into the possibility broke no laws.

B)

/thread

That_Guy

A short, true story:

Cool story, bro

You still didn’t answer the questions:

Do you realize that the Trump Organization was prohibited from even negotiating a Letter of Intent to be party to a deal involving and funded by VTB Bank?

Magic Rat

A short, true story:

B)

A letter of intent is not even a legal or binding document. This is just a waste of time. TG, who is now supposedly a "real-estate-broker-writer-business-owner" (Hey! Maybe he is what Billy Joel was referring to as a real estate novelist!), he would know that.

It is an exploratory offer. That's it.

It's funny when this moron wanders into my territory and is consistently wrong. All I can do is laugh.

Edited by Magic Rat

MTP Reggie

Cool story, bro

You still didn't answer the questions:

His opinion is irrelevant. As is yours.

oki

You have no thoughts on what Michael Cohen and Felix Sater were doing on behalf of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin?

AGAIN, so called Secret Documents on a public forum, and the group reporting it has already been busted for lying through there teeth? And that is proof of a crime? Those documents aren't even official. Plus, most of it is nothing more than a promotional brochure no different than any other proposal. I'll bet you still think the Bush National Guard documents where real. This is nothing more then you and every other T.D.S. sufferer grasping for more straws.

Oki

That_Guy

A letter of intent is not even a legal or binding document.