RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
That_Guy

Secret Files Show How Trump Moscow Talks Unfolded While Trump Praised

Rate this topic

MontyPython

Cool story, bro

You still didn’t answer the questions:

Do you think the Trump Organizaion was not a party to the deal to build Trump Moscow (to be funded by VTB Bank) because no construction has taken place?

Do you realize that the Trump Organization was prohibited from even negotiating a Letter of Intent to be party to a deal involving and funded by VTB Bank?

ROFFLMFAO. Good GAWD you're slow in the uptake. In direct answer to your silly questions: There was no "deal" to be party to, and yes, since no construction has taken place, Trump broke no laws.

I love the smell of TDS desperation.

:rolleyes:

That_Guy

There was no "deal" to be party to

Then what do you suppose “Trump Moscow” refers to?

MontyPython

Then what do you suppose “Trump Moscow” refers to?

Something that doesn't exist.

B)

Magic Rat

Do you realize that the Trump Organization was prohibited from even negotiating a Letter of Intent to be party to a deal involving and funded by VTB Bank?

Hey genius, your letter of intent didn't make any offers to VTB bank. Even if it had, Trump wasn't prohibited from contacting anyone.

Since you have no idea what the hell you are talking about, this conversation is over. Come see me when you have more experience as a Real Estate Novelist.

Edited by Magic Rat

That_Guy

Something that doesn't exist.

And how do you suppose the terms and conditions described in the Letter of Intent were agreed to?

Magic Rat

And how do you suppose the terms and conditions described in the Letter of Intent were agreed to?

I'll give you another lesson. An LOI is not an agreement. It is a non-binding document that outlines the ground rules for a negation. It is not, NOT, NOT in itself, a negotiation. Actually after I've kicked your ass on every financial argument we've had, I'm surprised you still insist on testing my knowledge. You truly are pathetic.

That_Guy

Hey genius, your letter of intent didn't make any offers to VTB bank.

Do Sater and Cohen talk about how Trump Moscow was to be funded?

Even if it had, Trump wasn't prohibited from contacting anyone.

Like all Americans, people working for the Trump Organization are prohibited from engaging in negotiations with VTB Bank.

That_Guy

I'll give you another lesson. An LOI is not an agreement. It is a non-binding document that outlines the ground rules for a negation. It is not, NOT, NOT in itself, a negotiation. Actually after I've kicked your ass on every financial argument we've had, I'm surprised you still insist on testing my knowledge. You truly are pathetic.

Did you read the LOI signed by Donald Trump?

Magic Rat

Do Sater and Cohen talk about how Trump Moscow was to be funded?

It doesn't matter. They could have expected it to be funded by the Muslim Brotherhood or Mickey Mouse.

Like all Americans, people working for the Trump Organization are prohibited from engaging in negotiations with VTB Bank.

No, that is not how so-called 'sanctioned businesses' work. Try again.

Shaky McSelfie

I'm sure this is making you pee all over yourself with glee, but, there is no there, there. Once again, you got nothing.

Please, stop embarrassing yourself. It's pathetic.

Magic Rat

Did you read the LOI signed by Donald Trump?

I did. And since a LOI is not binding, it doesn't matter. I already described what an LOI is and does. No matter what it says, it means nothing. The funny part is that it doesn't even lay out what you claim it does.

I'm bored and I have indulged your jerk-off troll fantasy long enough. Go <censored> yourself until you have something new.

Edited by Magic Rat

That_Guy

People are entitled to their own opinions about Treasury sanctions, but not their own facts.

Edited by That_Guy

Tabla_Man

I really hope the left keeps posting these "bombshells" because the more these stories flop like a dead fish the less credibility Mueller's probe has. We really should be thanking TG. He and CNN have done more to discredit Mueller's investigation than anyone on Trump's legal team have.

MontyPython

People are entitled to their own opinions about Treasury sanctions, but not their own facts.

Then why do you keep embarrassing yourself like this?

:scratch:

Taggart Transcontinental

I wonder if it might be possible to ignore the original poster and/or the source and discuss the actual information presented -- just this once.

(it's from DocumentCloud)

SO Document Cloud is now a news source? How many hard hitting bi-partisan reports have they provided to the interwebs? I wonder if we could have found Trumps Piss Dossier on Document Cloud?

Where's the illegal part?

The part where Donald Trump ran as a Republican and beat That_guys candidate.

Everything on the pages you mentioned.

Must be a dog whistle you can't hear.

Taggart Transcontinental

VTB Bank was under US sanctions because of its support for the invasion and occupation of Ukraine:

"Treasury today imposed measures prohibiting U.S. persons and persons within the United States from transacting in, providing financing for, or otherwise dealing in new debt of longer than 90 days maturity or new equity for Bank of Moscow, Russian Agricultural Bank, and VTB Bank OAO, their property, or their interests in property." July 29, 2014

So WAIT A MINUTE! HE went and had a meeting with VTB bank?

English not your first language?

is having a meeting the same thing as providing financing for or otherwise dealing in debt of longer than 90 days maturity? Literally Trump could in fact deal with them and pay a loan off in 89 days and not even break the law. Secondly he never transacted in (meaning received) any moneys from this bank. Therefore he did NOT violate sanctions. Having a talk is not illegal. Maybe they were talking about grandchildren on the tarmac of an airport where they both happened to be at.

Noclevermoniker

joe_friday.jpg

Keep pissin in the wind, Hamilton.

Buckwheat Jones

You know, if they do find something trump did that was illegal, and they prosecute him, DOJ needs to go back and drag old road Hag Hillary out of the hamptons and indict her as well. We can’t have two standards of justice in the store window.

Noclevermoniker

You should that that to heart, Hamilton. Your "reality" is shared by nobody else.

Chambered Round!!

Taggart Transcontinental

If these files are "secret", how are they released for public consumption?

Secret means compiled innuendo, assumptions and lies and then leaked. You know standard operating procedure for the left. Next will be the FBI racing to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue with a full hit team to take out the Orange Man. At least that is the case in the "minds" of the leftist (they lost them long ago).

Taggart Transcontinental

"I have no dealings." -- DJT 1/11/17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdOdmNJ3plE&feature=youtu.be&t=29

Why do you suppose he lied about his "dealings" in Russia?

The Trump Organization acknowledging its intent to be party to a deal funded by VTB Bank, sanctioned since 2014 for support of the invasion and occupation of Ukraine.

Do you think the Trump Organization knew or should have known VTB Bank was under sanction?

Sater explicitly tying Trump Moscow to Putin, US foreign policy, and the 2016 presidential election.

Do you think it's possible that DJT wasn't kept informed of what Cohen and Sater were doing?

The Trump Organization reaches out to Sater to inform him of a potential opportunity for Putin to identify DJT as "someone who knows how to deal."

Did you see the part about "Business, politics, whatever it all is the same" on page 202?

231: Cohen indicates that he refuses to be embarrassed "in front of Mr. T when he asks me what is happening."

Do you think it's possible DJT wasn't kept in the loop about all this?

238: On December 31, Sater says their meeting will be attended by the Chairman of VTB Bank and Putin's Press Secretary.

242: On January 21, Sater texts Cohen to say Putin's office called.

246: On January 22, Michael Cohen e-mails Felix Sater proposed invitation language.

250: On January 25, Sater sends Cohen an invitation with language matching what Cohen proposed.

Do you think there is any chance Michael Cohen didn't know VTB was under sanction at the time he arranged to meet with the bank's Chairman?

So being on TV and telling people that you have no dealings is the same thing as being under oath? SO you would immediately call for the arrest of Obama, (you can keep your doctor, shovel ready jobs) Susan Rice and HRC for the Benghazi affair (Damn those anti-muslim videos) and all the rest?

stick

Why the hell are you wasting time here, you need to let Mueller know RIGHT NOW that you have the secret files so he can take action. No one here can help you, bro.

Shaky McSelfie

If these files are "secret", how are they released for public consumption?

Shhhhhhh! It's a secret. :whistling:

Shaky McSelfie

Why the hell are you wasting time here, you need to let Mueller know RIGHT NOW that you have the secret files so he can take action. No one here can help you, bro.

I know I'm sure not telling anyone. Especially Mueller. :zip:

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

"Contributed by: Azeen Ghorayshi, BuzzFeed"

Kinda circular donchathink?

A circle jerk. :lol3:

I hesitate to characterize before you've had a chance to read the source material.

A circle jerk. :biglaugh: