To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Liz

Petition Surfaces Following House GOP's Calls For Ilhan Omar To Be

Rate this topic

DJGoody

Let's see... one party is credited with freeing the slaves. And one was essentially an arm of the K.K.K.

Care to take a guess which was which?

Oki

Didn't David Duke just come out in support of Omar? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

oki

Didn't David Duke just come out in support of Omar? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Could be....

Trump the racist: that's why his Jewish Son In law and daughter where members of his inner circle.

But don't listen to me, listen to a BLACK WOMAN who was A FEMALE EXECUTIVE AT THE TRUMP organizationhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY...

Or maybe dig up comments the good Reverend Jesse Jackson made years ago.

https://nypost.com/2016/08/31/jesse-jackson-once-sang-donald-trumps-praises/

But I digress...

Which was the party that fought to not only end slavery and for civil rights?

Which was the party that fought against both slavery and civil rights?

Yeah, suddenly, and remarkably a party once an arm of the K.K.K. is know the defender of the very same minorities it wanted to oppress? Or did they suddenly realize that putting on a good game face and getting all those same people hooked on welfare and pumpin' babies out was a sure way to gain and retain power?

Oki

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

The GOP ignored Steve Kings bigotry for years and now they’re demanding someone else’s head? Pelosi should tell them and the bigot in chief, who is calling for her to resign, to sit and spin.

It’s good Ilhan apologized though. She should stay away from responding on twitter.

Yeah, so typical of you to defend her by pointing out that someone else on the other side did it too. No condemnation of what she did at all and still telling flat out lies that Trump is a bigot.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

RedSoloCup

Let's see....

Obama made two white Marines hold umbrellas for him and someone while it was sprinkling a bit. Trump picked up the head gear (after it had blown of in the strong wind) of a young black Marine, placed it on his head and patted him on the shoulder. Yup, Trump is a racist bigot alright.

Oki

/thread

After years and years of ignoring Kings bigotry and coziness with neo Nazi's, the GOP was forced to remove him from committees after he stated out right that 'white supremacy' is something he is quite comfortable with. This woman says something that an air of anti-Israel sentiment and it's "oh gosh we're so outraged!", Remove her!

effin hypocrites.

No, you're a selective outrager and by far the biggest hypocrite here.

Of course she does.

She never admits to anything because being a resident of Obtunisia means that she never has to admit to anything as long as she can spin and dance away from the truth.

:exactly:

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

What lies??? I've listed them countless times for you. You obviously just don't want to see them so I'm not going there anymore.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :lol3:

You have countless times listed bogus assertions which were quickly & easily debunked.

And you have repeatedly proven it's you who simply doesn't want to see or acknowledge the truth.

<_<

:2up:

Ladybird

You have countless times listed bogus assertions which were quickly & easily debunked.

And you have repeatedly proven it's you who simply doesn't want to see or acknowledge the truth.

<_<

I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.

And faced with criticism, he repeats his lies as usual.

Edited by Ladybird

MontyPython

“I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

Yes, and the huge difference between an obvious mistake and a deliberate lie has already been pointed out.

Got a real example?

B)

Ladybird

Yes, and the huge difference between an obvious mistake and a deliberate lie has already been pointed out.

Got a real example?

B)

It was a lie which was pointed out to him and he continued to lie about it, and has never apologized or retracted the claim.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/09/trump-hasnt-retracted-claim-about-muslims-cheering-9-11.html?gtm=top&gtm=top

Because he is Trump and because his loyal Trumpkins don't care about lies as long it's from his lips, he never will.

MTP Reggie

You are a racist, bigoted, obtuse hypocrite. You are a disgusting person.

It was a lie which was pointed out to him and he continued to lie about it, and has never apologized or retracted the claim.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/09/trump-hasnt-retracted-claim-about-muslims-cheering-9-11.html?gtm=top&gtm=top

Because he is Trump and because his loyal Trumpkins don't care about lies as long it's from his lips, he never will.

Talk about being a bitter clinger? :lol:

Only people, who are usually pro military, don't care when the president flies half way around world and lies to the troops faces, because it's Trump.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/12/27/in-iraq-visit-trump-makes-false-claim-about-military-pay-again/

So says the liar.

MontyPython

*yawn*

Yes, stubborn people (and NOBODY denies Trump is stubborn), tend to stand by their statements, even when they're shown later to be mistaken. It still doesn't prove them to be lies.

For example, you probably haven't noticed but I'm one of the few around here who has never called it a "lie" when Obama stated things like "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"..."If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance"..."Obamacare will save the average family $2500 per year"...and so forth. He was obviously mistaken, and in fact unlike Trump's harmless mistake about Muslims dancing in New Jersey Obama's mistakes were harmful, causing horrific harm to healthcare, healthcare insurance, the economy in general, etc. Nonetheless I'm convinced Obama really believed that nonsense, and therefore even though clearly mistaken, it doesn't qualify as lying, which means deliberately saying things you know aren't true.

Now let's look at the other side of this coin: The DELIBERATE lies the left tells about Trump. For just two obvious examples: The lie that he's a "racist" and the lie that he's a "misogynist". Those are deliberate lies because the left has had to deliberately misrepresent and/or misinterpret the things Trump has said.

Sorry, but the more you double-down on the crap you spew about Trump, the more you prove yourself a blind, shameless, brainwashed partisan.

<_<

firecoco

You are a racist, bigoted, obtuse hypocrite. You are a disgusting person.

Don’t hold back...Tell us how you really feel

Ladybird

*yawn*

Yes, stubborn people (and NOBODY denies Trump is stubborn), tend to stand by their statements, even when they're shown later to be mistaken. It still doesn't prove them to be lies.

For example, you probably haven't noticed but I'm one of the few around here who has never called it a "lie" when Obama stated things like "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"..."If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance"..."Obamacare will save the average family $2500 per year"...and so forth. He was obviously mistaken, and in fact unlike Trump's harmless mistake about Muslims dancing in New Jersey Obama's mistakes were harmful, causing horrific harm to healthcare, healthcare insurance, the economy in general, etc. Nonetheless I'm convinced Obama really believed that nonsense, and therefore even though clearly mistaken, it doesn't qualify as lying, which means deliberately saying things you know aren't true.

Now let's look at the other side of this coin: The DELIBERATE lies the left tells about Trump. For just two obvious examples: The lie that he's a "racist" and the lie that he's a "misogynist". Those are deliberate lies because the left has had to deliberately misrepresent and/or misinterpret the things Trump has said.

Sorry, but the more you double-down on the crap you spew about Trump, the more you prove yourself a blind, shameless, brainwashed partisan.

<_<

A man tells a vicious lie about Arab Americans (who gives a <censored> about them, right?) and repeats it more than once, but it's not a lie. You really bend over for this guy. Comeon Monty. It was pointed out to him that he was wrong, but he still repeated it and has never apologized. You know why he repeated it? Because it fits into his narrative of why those people should be barred from the country, that's why. It's a talking point, like bragging to the military that he got them a bigger raise than any other president.

Did you read the Military Times article. He lied, it was pointed out, and he lied again. That means it's purposeful, not a mistake. He simply does not care.

God..

Edited by Ladybird

MontyPython

A man tells a vicious lie about Arab Americans (who gives a <censored> about them, right?) and repeats it more than once, but it's not a lie. You really bend over for this guy.

And then I get the "what abouts"?

God..

So you once again PROVE yourself a blind, shameless, brainwashed partisan, AS WELL AS incapable of discerning (or at least admitting) the obvious difference between a lie (something you know isn't true) and a mistake (something that, although not true, you honestly believe to be true.)

No wonder you're a democrat, a leftist, and a mindless Trump-hater.

Sad, that.

<_<

MontyPython

And by the way, those weren't "what abouts", they were demonstrations that I do understand the difference between lies and mistakes, and even used somebody from your side (Obama) to show his mistakes weren't lies.

Put down the crack-pipe.

<_<

Censport

*yawn*

<_<

I think it's been established that Obama knew he wasn't telling the truth about Obamacare.

DJGoody

Could be....

Trump the racist: that's why his Jewish Son In law and daughter where members of his inner circle.

But don't listen to me, listen to a BLACK WOMAN who was A FEMALE EXECUTIVE AT THE TRUMP organizationhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY...

Or maybe dig up comments the good Reverend Jesse Jackson made years ago.

https://nypost.com/2016/08/31/jesse-jackson-once-sang-donald-trumps-praises/

But I digress...

Which was the party that fought to not only end slavery and for civil rights?

Which was the party that fought against both slavery and civil rights?

Yeah, suddenly, and remarkably a party once an arm of the K.K.K. is know the defender of the very same minorities it wanted to oppress? Or did they suddenly realize that putting on a good game face and getting all those same people hooked on welfare and pumpin' babies out was a sure way to gain and retain power?

Oki

There is a video on Youtube where Dinesh crushes a liberal professor over this topic. The liberal professor claims that blacks became Democrats when the racist Southern Democrats switched parties to Republican. Dinesh systematically uses facts to destroy the professor pointing out that blacks started switching parties during the Depression and Southerners started switching in the late 70's early 80's.

A man tells a vicious lie about Arab Americans (who gives a <censored> about them, right?) and repeats it more than once, but it's not a lie. You really bend over for this guy. Comeon Monty. It was pointed out to him that he was wrong, but he still repeated it and has never apologized. You know why he repeated it? Because it fits into his narrative of why those people should be barred from the country, that's why. It's a talking point, like bragging to the military that he got them a bigger raise than any other president.

Did you read the Military Times article. He lied, it was pointed out, and he lied again. That means it's purposeful, not a mistake. He simply does not care.

God..

No, he didn't lie. There indeed were Arabs dancing in celebration and there were also Israeli reporters dancing in front of the Trade Center as well in celebration. Maybe not in the thousands, but by the dozens in several places.

Lots of videos with proof here:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=arabs+were+dancing+on+911&view=detail&mid=9E57101BAC6E61FF79C69E57101BAC6E61FF79C6&FORM=VIRE

Not that this will do any good because as always with your selective/subjective obtuseness, selective/subjective attention span, selective/subjective morals, selective/subjective memory, you won't even look at the proof no matter what when it doesn't suit your deluded proggy mind.

Ladybird

And by the way, those weren't "what abouts", they were demonstrations that I do understand the difference between lies and mistakes, and even used somebody from your side (Obama) to show his mistakes weren't lies.

Put down the crack-pipe.

<_<

I was not finished editing, as shown by the time stamp, because I understand you weren't doing a 'hat about' Sorry for the confusion.

Ladybird

No, he didn't lie. There indeed were Arabs dancing in celebration and there were also Israeli reporters dancing in front of the Trade Center as well in celebration. Maybe not in the thousands, but by the dozens in several places.

Lots of videos with proof here:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=arabs+were+dancing+on+911&view=detail&mid=9E57101BAC6E61FF79C69E57101BAC6E61FF79C6&FORM=VIRE

Not that this will do any good because as always with your selective/subjective obtuseness, selective/subjective attention span, selective/subjective morals, selective/subjective memory, you won't even look at the proof no matter what when it doesn't suit your deluded proggy mind.

Dancing Israelis in front of the World Trade Center, while a plane was lodged in the middle and people were running to get the <censored> out of the way? Okey dokey..

Magic Rat

I think it's been established that Obama knew he wasn't telling the truth about Obamacare.

He also knew he wasn't telling the truth about Benghazi. Just like everyone else.

Tikk

Honestly, I want her to keep her seat. Just like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. For who they represent, they could pick a far better more competent example of that constituencies' mindset. But they didn't.

They are both buffoons. And everyone, on both sides, knows it. (Or at least I hope they do)

This would be akin to Pepsi protesting the new ad campaign for "New Coke" in the 80's.

When your opponent is digging their own grave, the last thing you tell them is "Stop digging!"

You say, "Yea, you got us there. You win this one. The only thing we have left is to counter you with your own ideas."

Edited by Tikk

Noclevermoniker

The mooselimb thing reallly sticks in your craw, doesn’t it? What is it about defending a bunch of godless goatfkkers that you relish so much?