To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Liz

Petition Surfaces Following House GOP's Calls For Ilhan Omar To Be

Rate this topic

Moderator T

Did she? I missed that one.

Omar apologized. Let the first break in the discussion be those who have apologized and those who have refused.

IDK, she's followed up her non-apology to heading to LA to rally with the unindicted co-conspirators of terrorists and vocal antisemites, CAIR. So how about no breaks?

JerryL

I know Muslim is not an ethnic group, but ‘Arab’ is. He claimed Arabs were cheering in NJ.

My mistake. I already said that he should own the lie and back off of it, whether it was Arab or Muslim.

Still and again...

And, that has nothing to do with you having kept quiet through the Obama lie-fest...that is your hypocrisy, not this hateful witch. Obama divided America and the world along any fault line he could find and he did so with lies, half-truths, misleading statements, misdirection, sending out senior officials to lie on television, and so on. You were silent. That is why your criticism of Trump rings so hollow.

Noclevermoniker

Not only is it capitalized, its spelled "Constitution" not "Constitusion." :P

Where’s the dang spell checker when you actually DO want it?

Same could be said for a proofreader.

oki

Did she? I missed that one.

Omar apologized. Let the first break in the discussion be those who have apologized and those who have refused.

Did Obama ever apologize for saying that %90 of all guns recovered in Mexico come from the U.S. all the while knowing this was an absolute lie, AND during this time forcing dealers to sell guns to people they didn't want to? Come on I have asked you a couple times to explain this one. It's quite relevant because he was using this as justification to create laws which would effect 40-50 million + law abiding Americans. I would have to say that's just as serious as comments about Jews and Muslims.

Oki

DJGoody

The DNC figured out the best way to grow a reliable voter base was to promise people free stuff and ingrane an entitlement mentality on people. Given the fact that a hell of a lot of people are reliant on Government from the day they are born to the day they die and they vote Dem no matter what is proof that this concept works. And I ain't talkin' about someone born with disabilities preventing them from working either. The fact that people of color or any minority can't see this is heartbreaking.

Oki

"Give those n*gg**s what they want, and they will vote Democrat for 200 years!" - Lyndon Johnson

oki

"Give those n*gg**s what they want, and they will vote Democrat for 200 years!" - Lyndon Johnson

Pretty disgusting that this statement has been forgotten. I don't care much for parties as a whole, but be damned history should never be forgotten. People can and do change, some of the greatest champions of racial justice and healing where once themselves racists, but that change has to be real and sincere, not just for political power. In the case of the DNC they simply saw who was making more babies and adjusted accordingly.

Oki

Moderator T

Where’s the dang spell checker when you actually DO want it?

Same could be said for a proofreader.

I definitely could use a proofreader to follow me around while I post on the internet. Especially from my phone - fat stubby fingers mean I type like 3 WPM on a phone

zurg

On that Trump claim of thousands cheering in NJ.

I’ve said this before, and I’ll just repeat it again. I have a vivid recollection of Arab or Muslim celebration in Patterson NJ. BUT, my recollection is different from Trump’s. Not thousands but maybe 50. Not in view of the towers but out of the way. And, importantly, NOT mistaken for the now-famous clips of children and women (as well as men) rejoicing in Palestine. The Patterson NJ celebration was in a neighborhood, mostly young adult and middle aged males.

No, I can’t find a link. However, if one still existed, it would probably be taken down swiftly by law enforcement. It’s too inflammatory with arguably nothing to gain for the nation except a public truth.

Does anyone here think that all Arabs and Muslims in the US were sad and horrified about 9-11? That there were no fringe groups throwing celebrations?

Alternatively, it could be that the TV crew made it up and showed a clip of a festival or other celebration and were trying to foment national hatred.

It’s probab best that no such clip exists, but I vividly recall being shocked when I saw it.

MontyPython

On that Trump claim of thousands cheering in NJ.

I’ve said this before, and I’ll just repeat it again. I have a vivid recollection of Arab or Muslim celebration in Patterson NJ. BUT, my recollection is different from Trump’s. Not thousands but maybe 50. Not in view of the towers but out of the way. And, importantly, NOT mistaken for the now-famous clips of children and women (as well as men) rejoicing in Palestine. The Patterson NJ celebration was in a neighborhood, mostly young adult and middle aged males.

No, I can’t find a link. However, if one still existed, it would probably be taken down swiftly by law enforcement. It’s too inflammatory with arguably nothing to gain for the nation except a public truth.

Does anyone here think that all Arabs and Muslims in the US were sad and horrified about 9-11? That there were no fringe groups throwing celebrations?

Alternatively, it could be that the TV crew made it up and showed a clip of a festival or other celebration and were trying to foment national hatred.

It’s probab best that no such clip exists, but I vividly recall being shocked when I saw it.

Yup, I saw it too.

B)