To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Liz

Media Blame Malia Obama Story On Conservatives. They’re Wrong

Rate this topic

JerryL

Several people called Chelsea ugly. One of them called for her death.

https://www.johnderbyshire.com/Opinions/USPolitics/chelsea1.html

Some people (Freepers) called Malia Obama a whore and ghetto trash.

Letterman’s tasteless joke was supposed to be about Bristol Palin. It was not funny either way, and should not have been uttered, but claiming he called for anyone’s daughter to be raped is nonsense.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/deadlineusa/2009/jun/16/david-letterman-apology-sarah-palin

You can search and cherry pick all you want, LB, but you will never find anything to rival the magnitude and vileness of the left. You always try to dismiss magnitude with your cute little "what abouts." Are there vile people on the right? Absolutely. Do they come close to the vitriol spewed regularly by the left. No.

BTW, I think this whole thing with Malia is stupid. She is a college kid who went to the beach and had a glass of wine. So what? And, considering who her father is, smoking a J or two is a family tradition.

What I take issue with is her privileged education on the tax payer dime prior to Harvard (I don't know who is paying for that). She got the posh $30K+ year private school while the party her Dad was the head of did everything they could to ensure that public education remains the cess-pool that it is, particularly for inner cities and, therefore, largely minority students.

E Van der Vliet

Now that she's an adult, can everybody stop lying and finally admit that Chelsea Clinton is ugly?

Yeah, no kidding. She is ugly. And so are the Obama girls. I find Barbara Bush(the daughter) attractive, but not Jenna. Ivanka is hot, however. Tiffany is not. I find her ugly, too.

Can we no longer have these opinions? Sheesh! Some may think otherwise, but this my opinion on thier looks.

Oh wait, is the word “ugly” too harsh. Pffffftttt! Who cares?

JerryL

Yeah, no kidding. She is ugly. And so are the Obama girls. I find Barbara Bush(the daughter) attractive, but not Jenna. Ivanka is hot, however. Tiffany is not. I find her ugly, too.

Can we no longer have these opinions? Sheesh! Some may think otherwise, but this my opinion on thier looks.

Chelsea doesn't hold a candle to Amy Carter in that regards.

I don't think Malia is ugly. She looks to have the standard current teen, exacerbated by the Ivy League, look of entitled superiority, though. Her younger sister Sasha isn't 18 yet so I will keep my opinion to myself.

RedSoloCup

When is she NEVER?

Jenna Bush voted for Hitlery too.

She’s no uglier than her dad- Webster Hubbel.

:exactly:

:biglaugh:

Tea Party Hooligan

Too bad the Bush girls weren't afforded the same.

Wag-a-Muffin (D)

Yawn! Another, "the media got it wrong story." Please alert me when/if there is ever a "the media got it right."

zurg

Out of context, cherry picked quotes?

He still apologized. And moreover, he NEVER said anything about wishing her daughter was raped.

So after David Letterman publicly admits his apology wasn’t sincere and was made ONLY so that he could move on and continue to make fun of Palin, after THAT admission it’s MY link to that critical admission that is cherry picking?

Your logic is lacking, and you have no moral backbone. You’re D up straight and nothing else. Shameful.