RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

Republicans Hope to Sway Voters With Labels That Demonize Democrats

Rate this topic

Junto
1e5c598ab44657b91ae83401bc05926976eac4b7d1e1992aea03442c1e554f6e.png

Ticked@TinselTown

What kind of 'demonizing' can Republicans do that can be worse than what the Democrats have done to themselves by championing infanticide under the guise of calling it an abortion?

Joe the Pagan

ROFFLMFAO! This crap again?? :woot: Good GAWD you've got oatmeal for brains (and I hereby sincerely apologize to oatmeal for the insulting comparison.)

Yes it's true the words "vote against" don't appear on the ballot anywhere, but that doesn't change the indisputable fact that the reason any given person votes for any given candidate can be because they know perfectly well their vote for candidate "A" will count as a vote against candidate "B". Any denial of anything so conspicuously true and undeniable indicates an extraordinary level of stupidity in the denier.

"Clearly didn't deserve it"? Well, except for what a GREAT JOB he's doing. Clearly he deserved it much more than anybody else in the running, on either side of the aisle.

There were plenty of us (Jerry & I both, for just two of millions of possible examples) who were very reluctant to vote for Trump, and only did so because of the INDISPUTABLE fact that it counted as a vote against the INDISPUTABLY corrupt and unqualified Hillary Clinton. But Trump's great performance in office so far has been greatly encouraging. I'll be voting for him again in 2020, only this time it will be enthusiastically rather than reluctantly.

:yes:

I wonder what would happen if That_NPC was brave enough to tell his leftist friends that he did not vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016?

Would they blame him for Trump, or just call him misogynist.

Squirrel

arent democrats pretty much labling them selves and I say they keep going for it.Its working so well for them

MontyPython

I wonder what would happen if That_NPC was brave enough to tell his leftist friends that he did not vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016?

Would they blame him for Trump, or just call him misogynist.

"NPC"?

Navy Personnel Command?

National Panhellenic Conference?

Non-Partisan Committee?

Nasopharyngeal carcinoma?

:scratch:

Junto
be59a10bc63eca893d9cec24ae73b7c8e86cae72ea8a73c84dca028b7a993703.jpg

MTP Reggie

"NPC"?

Navy Personnel Command?

Non-Partisan Committee?

Take your pick...

Taggart Transcontinental

It's a LOSING strategy. Pray to the almighty the republican'ts don't adopt this.

LOOK ME IN THE EYE if you're a Republican candidate: Don't tell me about the other guy's flaws. Believe me, I already know them. Tell me how YOU, personally, are going to make MY life better if I vote for you.

ANY Republican who can't enunciate this, clearly and specifically, doesn't deserve their job.

Is this too much to ask?

Yes it's worked so well for 50 years! It got us George Bush SR and JR and other great people like McCain and Flake. Sorry it's time we used their own playbook against them.

Taggart Transcontinental

When your fellow Americans become your enemies because you happen to disagree with them, some people take that kind of tribalism to dangerous extremes.

Says the guy that's been spewing this crap for the past 8 years.

Throwing chocolate milk at college Republicans? Really?

Assault is assault whether it be a brick, chocolate milk, urine or acid. Do you know which it is before it hits you?

Joe the Pagan

"NPC"?

Navy Personnel Command?

Non-Partisan Committee?

Non Player Character.

The term comes from Dungeons and Dragons and other similar games. Everyone the Player Characters (the adventuring party controlled by the people playing) met was controlled by the Game Master, and called a Non Player Chacaters. Back then the NPC's reaction was limited to the Game Master's imagination. The term was carried over to video games, but the NPC's reaction was limited to what it had been programmed with.

There used to be a NPC response simulator. When the site was active I used to visit it, and the responses were eerily similar to what our resident leftist NPCs post.

Here are some videos to help explain it in more detail. I am supplying the links because Right Nation only lets me include two embedded youtube videos per post.

MontyPython

Non Player Character.

The term comes from Dungeons and Dragons and other similar games. Everyone the Player Characters (the adventuring party controlled by the people playing) met was controlled by the Game Master, and called a Non Player Chacaters. Back then the NPC's reaction was limited to the Game Master's imagination. The term was carried over to video games, but the NPC's reaction was limited to what it had been programmed with.

There used to be a NPC response simulator. When the site was active I used to visit it, and the responses were eerily similar to what our resident leftist NPCs post.

Here are some videos to help explain it in more detail. I am supplying the links because Right Nation only lets me include two embedded youtube videos per post.

Ah, I see. Yeah, the term is meaningless to those of us who don't play those games.

:shrug:

GrimV

See? Once AGAIN you openly, publicly demonstrate your pathological incapacity to argue honestly. Go back and re-read that long list in post #66 and then pretend again that I never side with liberal Democrats under any circumstances.

On Planet TG, you're the "Other".

Psychological Projection: "a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others."

SIDE NOTE PART 1: "Defence" is British English*, while "Defense" is American.

SIDE NOTE PART 2: Totally enjoying this thread.

*Could "British English" be considered "English English"?

SIDE NOTE PART 3: I've had a single glass of wine. A racy Oregon Riesling with pronounced citrus and beeswax. Subtle hint of pineapple.

Severian

Non Player Character.

Working in military simulation they were called CGF - computer generated forces. Entities or groups of entities that were generated and controlled by the computers, as opposed to a virtual (manned) simulator entity. Say, a fighter jet that was a manned simulator attacking a tank that was created and controlled by the computer. Same as video games, the bugs and monsters are computer generated and controlled and you, the hero, are the manned sim.

MontyPython

On Planet TG, you're the "Other".

Psychological Projection: "a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others."

SIDE NOTE PART 1: "Defence" is British English*, while "Defense" is American.

SIDE NOTE PART 2: Totally enjoying this thread.

*Could "British English" be considered "English English"?

SIDE NOTE PART 3: I've had a single glass of wine. A racy Oregon Riesling with pronounced citrus and beeswax. Subtle hint of pineapple.

Yup, it's a fun thread. It's hilariously ironic to be labeled "tribalist" by the most conspicuous tribalist on these boards, LOL. I mean, have you ever seen him take any side, in any thread, on any topic, other than the leftist side? I don't believe that has ever occurred in his entire history at RN. And he calls anybody else a "tribalist"??

ROFFLMFAO!

:lol3:

USNRETWIFE

ROFFLMFAO! This crap again?? :woot: Good GAWD you've got oatmeal for brains (and I hereby sincerely apologize to oatmeal for the insulting comparison.)

Yes it's true the words "vote against" don't appear on the ballot anywhere, but that doesn't change the indisputable fact that the reason any given person votes for any given candidate can be because they know perfectly well their vote for candidate "A" will count as a vote against candidate "B". Any denial of anything so conspicuously true and undeniable indicates an extraordinary level of stupidity in the denier.

"Clearly didn't deserve it"? Well, except for what a GREAT JOB he's doing. Clearly he deserved it much more than anybody else in the running, on either side of the aisle.

There were plenty of us (Jerry & I both, for just two of millions of possible examples) who were very reluctant to vote for Trump, and only did so because of the INDISPUTABLE fact that it counted as a vote against the INDISPUTABLY corrupt and unqualified Hillary Clinton. But Trump's great performance in office so far has been greatly encouraging. I'll be voting for him again in 2020, only this time it will be enthusiastically rather than reluctantly.

Ditto. Especially the 2020 vote, enthusiastically rather than reluctantly.

Joe the Pagan

See? Once AGAIN you openly, publicly demonstrate your pathological incapacity to argue honestly. Go back and re-read that long list in post #66 and then pretend again that I never side with liberal Democrats under any circumstances.

If you weren't so deliberately dishonest I'd feel sorry for you.

B)

If you stand on the North Pole everywhere you look is South. When you stand on the politically Left Pole everywhere you look is Far Right.

-- Jordan Peterson

USNRETWIFE

I just finished catching up on the whole thread. Every time I read one of these T_G threads, I just picture a mouse in the middle of a room surrounded by cats. And I laugh.

JerryL

Me too. We need at least one more SC nominee.

MontyPython

Yup. The more the loony left tears out its collective hair and screams idiotic epithets at Trump (the greatest president in decades), the more glad I am that I voted for him.

If you stand on the North Pole everywhere you look is South. When you stand on the politically Left Pole everywhere you look is Far Right.

-- Jordan Peterson

Very well said, Mr. Peterson.