To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
That_Guy

McConnell: Senate will pass resolution blocking Trump's emergency

Rate this topic

Buckwheat Jones

Immaterial, have you heard of imminent domain? They can ignore that nonsense.

Better yet, build the wall up to the areas in dispute and pick it up again on the other side. This will do two things.

1. Funnel the illegals through the paths of least resistance where they can be predictably intercepted.

2. Give the property owners a chance to meet their newest and bestest neighbors personally and frequently.

Buckwheat Jones

You people really need to brush up on the National Emergencies Act, which doesn't grant discretion to the Majority Leader and requires that a resolution to terminate be voted on relatively quickly.

Why don’t you support the wall?

MontyPython

You people really need to brush up on the National Emergencies Act, which doesn't grant discretion to the Majority Leader and requires that a resolution to terminate be voted on relatively quickly.

Because he hates America.

B)

RedSoloCup

B)

:exactly:

firecoco

Good question....76,000 arrested at the boarder....LAST MONTH

Kilmerfan

B)

:yeahthat:

Kilmerfan

That is a emergency, #$%& Rand Paul and the 10 Judas!

Now do you see what President Trump and the USA are up against?

Buckwheat Jones

I don’t think tg will say he hates America, so I would like to learn what his opposition to the wall is.

That_Guy

Thank you for proving once again that Democrats aren't merely "the other", they are in fact enemies of America. See, your comment is what this whole thing is really all about: Harming Trump. "If we can block the building of the wall, it'll be a 'Promise Not Kept', which will make Trump look bad and even harm his chances for re-election in 2020!"

I appreciate your uncharacteristically honest admission - The Democrats (and Never-Trump Republicans) are in fact willing to sacrifice national security on the altar of "Trump Bad".

As a tribalist looking for reinforcement of your hatred of "the other," your reaction is unsurprising...despite the fact that your and Trump's party controlled Congress for the entire 115th Congress, and did not prioritize constructing -- or even funding -- his southern border wall (which Democrats have never supported).

Edited by That_Guy

That_Guy

He's already started moving on it you do realize the emergency only covers a portion of the money, the rest is being done already.

The funny thing is you actually believe that.

What problem would this wall be solving, and why would this wall the best/most effective solution?

Edited by That_Guy

RedSoloCup

As a tribalist looking for reinforcement of your hatred of "the other," your reaction is unsurprising...despite the fact that your and Trump's party controlled Congress for the entire 115th Congress, and did not prioritize constructing -- or even funding -- his southern border wall (which Democrats have never supported).

:rolleyes:

What problem would this wall be solving, and why would this wall the best/most effective solution?

More :bs:

zurg

Why don’t you EVER answer someone’s question?

Squirrel

TG how many homeless people are you housing now? I don’t know where you live but in some parts of the country it’s cold outside. Leave your door open with a sign in the yard that says free food and bed. What good does the door do? And even when you can’t feed yourself or family why would you be selfish? What good does the door do? Hell if someone tries to rape you or your family you can call the police. That’s the point of the wall except as a Democrat you don’t want the rapist turned over to ice. Is that a simple enough comparison for you?

Buckwheat Jones

I think I’ll answer your question after you answer mine. How’s that?

That_Guy

I think I’ll answer your question after you answer mine.

Your question contained an assumption.

Squirrel

So you can’t answer go TG thanks for contributing and showing your logic. Your on a roll

Edited by Squirrel

Buckwheat Jones

Your question contained an assumption.

You don’t support the wall. You’ve said it in other threads. I’m asking you why that is.

I don’t have any interest in dancing around with you. If you want to have a discussion then you can answer my question. If you want to make it a game, then you can play with yourself.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

"Tibalist"? :wtf:

Racist!

That_Guy

You don’t support the wall. You’ve said it in other threads.

When?

zurg

When?

Why?

MontyPython

LOLOL. As long as you...the most conspicuous tribalist at this site...continue to lie that a proven liberal who frequently defends and argues for liberal issues somehow qualifies as a "tribalist", ROFFLMFAO, you continue to prove your pathological incapacity for honest discussion.

:rolleyes:

Buckwheat Jones

When?

Do you really think i’ve bookmarked you?

JerryL

A normal person would have responded:

You are making the assumption that I don’t support a wall. That assumption is false because if x, y and z. Here is my position on the wal.... or,

You are right. I don’t support the wall and here is why.....

That _Troll, despite years of having the opportunity to engage is discussion does not do so. Dodge, deflect, ask moronic and unnecessary questions (Why? When?) instead of responding.

He isn’t even entertaining anymore.

That_Guy

On what are you basing your statement?

Buckwheat Jones

On what are you basing your statement?

I don’t have time for you if you want to do “back and forth.”

How about this: what’s your position on building the wall?