To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Coach

FOX In Retreat

Rate this topic

Coach

The DNC has come out and banned FOX from hosting democrat primary debates, what was the FOX reaction ? FOX is disappointed. Progressives have been attacking the FOX News network and its viewers for years and now they won't even defend themselves. Before it's all over the President will be framed as the culprit ignoring comments about "bitter clingers, deplorables and white supremicists". The democrat party no longer exists. It has been taken over by radicals whose goal is to destroy the Republic.

A responsible free press would launch all out philosophical war on such a threat, FOX is not.

The saddest fact is that we all know what is going on such as the hearing on the border crisis in the House yesterday. It turned into a kangaroo court led by every democrat member and they were allowed to get away with it.

The blow up is coming and those who could head it off are whistling past the graveyard.

E Van der Vliet

FOX has sucked for years. I never watch them anymore. Yet, for some odd reason, I'm told that is the only place I get my news. ;)

Coach

FOX has sucked for years. I never watch them anymore. Yet, for some odd reason, I'm told that is the only place I get my news. ;)

Their week end news crew is even worse.

RedSoloCup

Never have watched FOX, never will

USNRETWIFE

Fox "news"? Nah. Some of their opinion shows? Yeah, sometimes. Anyone who gets their news only from a tv network, or any one place is just plain uninformed and crazy.

LongKnife

The left hates them for a reason.They are about the only semblance of "fair and balanced" left. Conservatives will fiddle while FOX burns also.

Dean Adam Smithee

For local news in Atlanta, Ch 5 the local Fox affiliate ("Fox5") is probably the least worst of the big three (2, 5, and 11). My biggest complaint is they're VERY MUCH into "if it bleeds it leads"; I guarantee that by 5:15 tonight, I'll have heard about every murder, assault, carjacking, whatever in especially Dekalb and Gwinnett counties.

Radio is mostly WSB because they have Rush, Hannity, and Erickson. I could take or leave VonHaesler in the mid-morning. What is (almost) funny is that WSB is an ABC affiliate for news. I say (almost) funny, because frequently I'll hear Hannity or Erickson talking about a story then they'll go to a newsbreak and ABC will have the same story but portraying it 180 degrees differently, which would be funny if it weren't so infuriating.

Edited by Dean Adam Smithee

satellite66

Same here except most say Faux News

MontyPython

I can't agree with several previous posters about Fox. While certainly not "perfect" by any stretch (no human-run endeavor can be), they're still the best; The only news network that at least tries to present both sides of every issue honestly. They unquestionably attempt to honestly present the leftist side of every issue much better than the leftwing networks (CNN, MSNBC, etc) ever attempt to honestly present the conservative side.

B)

Severian

I haven't watched TV news or listened to radio news in about 6 years. I don't have cable, live in a hole/valley that won't get stations by antenna. I read it online, from various sources.

RedSoloCup

Same here except most say Faux News

What I call them too.

LongKnife

I can't agree with several previous posters about Fox. While certainly not "perfect" by any stretch (no human-run endeavor can be), they're still the best; The only news network that at least tries to present both sides of every issue honestly. They unquestionably attempt to honestly present the leftist side of every issue much better than the leftwing networks (CNN, MSNBC, etc) ever attempt to honestly present the conservative side.

B)

One of their best is "Life, Liberty and Levin". The other major networks wouldn't touch that show. Too much truth.

SARGE

Never have watched FOX, never will

INFOWARS is your only source?

RedSoloCup

INFOWARS is your only source?

I was trying to be sarcastic....should have mentioned that.

MontyPython

One of their best is "Life, Liberty and Levin". The other major networks wouldn't touch that show. Too much truth.

Yup, that's a great show. I also like "The Next Revolution" with Steve Hilton. And "The Greg Gutfeld Show". My favorite is "Kennedy" but that's on their sister-channel, Fox Business Network.

As for those who'd hilariously suggest Fox is "just as leftwing" as the rest, LOLOLOLOL, I can only conclude they've never watched Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Jesse Watters, Fox & Friends, etc. Those are shows I myself rarely watch, because they're way too hardcore rightwing for this classic liberal.

B)

Hieronymous

TV news isn't something I watch. Stories too big to cover in a minute. Plus it is mostly personality driven anyway.

AnnieGotHerGun

B)

I agree, Monty. Not sure why certain posters here dislike them so much. And then, to each his own.

As far as the DNC not wanting FOX to host debates of their candidates, it sounds to me like a power play. And what should FOX do - throw a fit and demand access to the dim-witted candidates? I think most will recognize this ploy for what it is. The dems can just keep on keeping on as far as I'm concerned. It's kinda fun to sit back and watch them dig a deeper and deeper hole, ya know?

Junto

info.jpg

*Sorry for the huge info graphic - but it is very important to keep this all in mind. This info graphic kind of explains why there are collages of every channel repeating the same talking points, the same phrases over and over. It's not just 'TV programming' - it is literal Programming.

Fox news isn't necessarily some champion of the right and our beliefs and shouldn't be trusted 100%. Currently Disney and Comcast are bidding to buy Fox. They at times are nothing more than fake opposition, or are used to steer conservatives in a certain direction as well. Sort of like in the Matrix - some wouldn't accept the world they were put in so they created another level or Matrix for those who wouldn't accept the old one. Wait until Disney/Comcast buy them out.

Edited by Junto

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Fox is nothing but scripted deep state propaganda just as much as any other lamestream media outlet. They just tell the gullible people on the right what they want to hear.

They spin lies with truth to fool and brainwash the right as much as the left. "Fair and balanced" liars and manipulators.

It's like rat poison. 90% food and 10% poison to get the rats to consume it. Truth mixed with lies to get the right to fall for/consume it and it works like a charm.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

MontyPython

I agree, Monty. Not sure why certain posters here dislike them so much. And then, to each his own.

As far as the DNC not wanting FOX to host debates of their candidates, it sounds to me like a power play. And what should FOX do - throw a fit and demand access to the dim-witted candidates? I think most will recognize this ploy for what it is. The dems can just keep on keeping on as far as I'm concerned. It's kinda fun to sit back and watch them dig a deeper and deeper hole, ya know?

Well said, Annie.

Fox is nothing but scripted deep state propaganda just as much as any other lamestream media outlet. They just tell the gullible people on the right what they want to hear.

They spin lies with truth to fool and brainwash the right as much as the left. "Fair and balanced" liars and manipulators.

It's like rat poison. 90% food and 10% poison to get the rats to consume it. Truth mixed with lies to get the right to fall for/consume it and it works like a charm.

So, Sean Hannity is a deep-state propagandist, liar, manipulator? Really? :blink: Tucker Carlson? Laura Ingraham? Jesse Watters? Steve Doocy? Michelle Malkin?

That's insane.

:pinch: :blink: :wacko:

RedSoloCup

:yes:

Two words: Shepherd Smith.

MontyPython

:yes:

Two words: Shepherd Smith.

Seriously? One example of an openly gay anchor (who praises FoxNews for not discriminating against him) somehow tarnishes the LOOOOOONG list of hard-core rightwingers at Fox??

Good Gawd.

:rolleyes:

LongKnife

Maybe one of these would help:

c3062d162789e95374e0dd68f62c105f.jpg

Tikk

I do miss Charles Krauthammer...

And I don't think Sean Hannity can say the word, "You" without "the American people" or the word "bought" and "paid for"

Edited by Tikk

BootsieBets

Yup, that's a great show. I also like "The Next Revolution" with Steve Hilton. And "The Greg Gutfeld Show". My favorite is "Kennedy" but that's on their sister-channel, Fox Business Network.

As for those who'd hilariously suggest Fox is "just as leftwing" as the rest, LOLOLOLOL, I can only conclude they've never watched Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Jesse Watters, Fox & Friends, etc. Those are shows I myself rarely watch, because they're way too hardcore rightwing for this classic liberal.

B)

I also would guess that they don't watch the other channels who purport to be "news" shows on an even semi-regular basis. I force myself to watch CNN, MSNBC, and others - for as long as I can without sending my blood pressure through the roof - to get a clue what the other side is thinking. Fox is so much more balanced then any of the other alphabet news stations, it isn't even a contest. Of course they are scripted and push an agenda. EVERYONE does. The best you can hope for is they tell you upfront and let you know where they are coming from. And Fox is one of the very few news outlets that consistently has actual leftwing pundits on their shows to debate