To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Howsithangin

And the winner of Game of Thrones is...

Rate this topic

Howsithangin

going to be a woman. Jon Snow is going to fall. Mark my words.

Just say no to the patriarchy, and all that.

You read it here first.

As they say, prove me wrong, LOL

Edited by Howsithangin

donsaliman

I will not be surprised if all of them die in the end. whistling.gif cool_shades.gif coffeenpc.gif

Ticked@TinselTown

You read it here first.

Last season it was obvious that the women were all rising to the top to see that the game of thrones was between the babes.

Jon Snow is apparently just a boy toy...

Ticked@TinselTown

I will not be surprised if all of them die in the end. whistling.gif cool_shades.gif coffeenpc.gif

I want Sersei gone, Jamie with Brunhilda and Jon Snow banging the Khaleesi for the rest of their lives to create an impregnable North...

grimreefer

You read it here first.

Well at least we know it won't be Little Finger... :banana: and John will probably fall saving Auntie Daenerys.

Moderator T

Originally I expected John Snow to make some sort of heroic sacrifice. However after the end of last season I think it'll be Jaime Lannister who does that. I think John Snow, aka Aegon Targaryen, will marry his aunt, Daenerys Targaryen, and end up on the throne together.

That or everyone will die except Podrick, who will end up on the throne.

LongKnife

Originally I expected John Snow to make some sort of heroic sacrifice. However after the end of last season I think it'll be Jaime Lannister who does that. I think John Snow, aka Aegon Targaryen, will marry his aunt, Daenerys Targaryen, and end up on the throne together.

That or everyone will die except Podrick, who will end up on the throne.

I wouldn't rule out Hot Pie.

Hieronymous

If there is any justice, the only one left standing will be Bronn. Remember way back in I think season 2?

Bronn: Me and the lads rounded up all the known thieves.

Tyrion: For questioning?

Bronn: Ah, no.

Classic.

Wag-a-Muffin (D)

Am I the only person here who not only has never watched an episode, but also, has never even heard anything about this show--except its cool title.

(Although, actually, it makes me think of a bunch of toilets playing Parcheesi.)

Ladybird

Am I the only person here who not only has never watched an episode, but also, has never even heard anything about this show--except its cool title.

(Although, actually, it makes me think of a bunch of toilets playing Parcheesi.)

No.

I thought it was a video game.

Hieronymous

No.

It would be, but the naming rights are probably pricey. Chances are, games with the same theme as the show are out there under different names. Of course I don't know this for sure. I was a video game geek when you actually had to go to the arcade...

SARGE

:biglaugh:

No, you're not the only one.

tailgunner

Khal Drogo will be reincarnated per the Dothraki religion and join with Daenerys Targaryen again.

zurg

I watched the first four hours only, and only because I was visiting family and they had been released up to that point. It seemed somewhat interesting but I knew I wasn’t going to have the interest and time to follow along. I never do. No Sopranos, no Duck Dynasty, well I’d name more but I don’t know what they’re called. All I watch on TV is hockey, and not that religiously.

Italian Biker

I want Sersei gone, Jamie with Brunhilda and Jon Snow banging the Khaleesi for the rest of their lives to create an impregnable North...

You do realize she is John's aunt, don't you? Granted, I know they have siblings shtooping like they're from the deep woods of Alabama, but the characters that know this are disgusted by it. It is also the secret most of the plot lines in the entire series stemmed from and branched out, beginning when Jaime tried to kill Brandon when he discovered them in the tower and Eddard's execution.

Wag-a-Muffin (D)

No.

:biglaugh:

No, you're not the only one.

I watched the first four hours only, and only because I was visiting family and they had been released up to that point. It seemed somewhat interesting but I knew I wasn’t going to have the interest and time to follow along. I never do. No Sopranos, no Duck Dynasty, well I’d name more but I don’t know what they’re called. All I watch on TV is hockey, and not that religiously.

Good to know I'm not alone. TV Shows that I watch are; "I am Homicide" on ID go, Korean dramas on Netflix (the last one I'd recommend is Mr. Sunshine--except ignore the obvious error when Teddy Roosevelt signs a document with FDR's initials. Other than that, it's a good miniseries about the resistance to Japanese occupation of Korea.) I watch some other "nonfiction" shows, and I can't think of a time when I watched a network or cable drama. Pushing Daisies? I liked Person of Interest--until the last couple of seasons.

Italian Biker

On a side note. The actor who tortured Sansa Stark, Iwan Rheon. Has shown up in the movie “Hurricane” – 303 Battle of Britain - which I found on the net:)

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/world-war-ii/hurricane-303-battle-of-britain-film.html

He also just played Mick Mars in the movie about Motley Crue. I have to say that of any character that people will love to hate, of any show, he pretty much nailed it as Ramsey Snow/Bolton as good as any other actor that I can recall. He was even more hatable than Geoffry Lanister.

tailgunner

He also just played Mick Mars in the movie about Motley Crue. I have to say that of any character that people will love to hate, of any show, he pretty much nailed it as Ramsey Snow/Bolton as good as any other actor that I can recall. He was even more hatable than Geoffry Lanister.

Really! His death didn't do justice for his crimes.

Dean Adam Smithee

I've heard 'of' it, but don't know anything about it.

Heck, If we can call the year 2000+ "modern TV", I could list the TV shows I've paid any serious attention to on almost one hand.

The IT Crowd '06-10 (British Import)

Monk '02-09

--------

The above two are, in the last 20 years, the ONLY two shows I can claim to have seen EVERY episode of, and would even watch re-runs of.

Partial credit to:

(1/2) House M.D. '04-12. Meh. The early ones were good. At some point it became something I just wouldn't go out of my way for.

(2/3) Pushing Daisies '07-09. First TWO seasons were PERFECT '07-08. Then I think a writers strike or something came along. I dozed off during most of the '09 episodes, which probably puts me on par with the writers and directors.

(1/10) Big Bang Theory. Not even REMOTELY close to the high-tech people I knew at Intel, Maxim, HP, Tektronix, etc, when I was in the "Silicon Forest" in the Portland OR area.

(1/10) Portlandia. I give them credit for nailing - I mean really nailing - a specific subset of the millennial culture in Portland Oregon at the time. But, why watch it on TV?

(1/10) The Middle. The really nailed Indiana. Or, at least the Indiana that I grew up in during the '70s. Is it STILL like that? I hope to hell not, there's a reason I left as soon as could.

Italian Biker

I hate hair metal as much as anyone, but I don't wish death on him just for playing Mick Mars in a movie. :biglaugh:

Seriously, I think being eaten by his own dogs was a pretty good way.

MontyPython

I've never seen an episode, but I have read the books.

Books are always better than the films anyway.

B)

Hieronymous

Good to know I'm not alone. TV Shows that I watch are; "I am Homicide" on ID go, Korean dramas on Netflix (the last one I'd recommend is Mr. Sunshine--except ignore the obvious error when Teddy Roosevelt signs a document with FDR's initials. Other than that, it's a good miniseries about the resistance to Japanese occupation of Korea.) I watch some other "nonfiction" shows, and I can't think of a time when I watched a network or cable drama. Pushing Daisies? I liked Person of Interest--until the last couple of seasons.

Have you watched Kingdom? Pretty good story, beautifully photographed...and zombies!

Hieronymous

Khal Drogo will be reincarnated per the Dothraki religion and join with Daenerys Targaryen again.

Can't happen. When last seen, Drogo was disrupting the fur trade in 18th century Quebec.

Edited by Hieronymous

Hieronymous

Getting eaten by his own dogs seemed fitting though. Not just anyone can play a character like that, but i thought he was really good.