To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

White House proposed releasing immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities

Rate this topic

Ladybird

How exactly is releasing them in areas that has promised them sanctuary treating them like garbage?

Release them and then what? Since the federal goverment is releasing them wouldn’t that mean they’re not violating the law and are free to move about the country? If it happens, I suggest a big bus to non-full North Dakota (with adequate supplies). Lots of elbow room there.

The whole thing is impractical and is just Trumpf throwing chum to his base.

Edited by Ladybird

corporal_little

Release them and then what? Since the fedral goverment is releasing them wouldn’t that mean they’re not violating the law and are free to move about the country? If it happens, I suggest a big bus to non-full North Dakota (with adequate supplies). Lots of elbow room there.

Seriously?

How about a big bus to the Canadian border?

I would have never dreamed in a million years that you would have an issue with these folks being let go in sanctuary cities or states. Nor would I have ever thought that we had to provide for the "then what" part. The "then what" is you get to stay in the US and figure out the "then what" on your own, in an area that has vowed to not cooperate with the federal authorities, AKA your party's controlled areas.

Edited by corporal_little

gravelrash

Oh my, somebody has come down with a case of NIMBY.

Squirrel

The whole thing is they have to be released because the left says they can only be held for a certain amount of time. If there is a child along you have to release the adult lady bird. So the other question,, they aren’t breaking any laws? Do you believe we shouldn’t have any border? Do you believe no law is broken when you just walk into any other country? Also as I asked what’s your solution and who should pay for it? Why wouldn’t they be safer in a sanctuary city then any other? And if democrat sanctuary cities want open borders why don’t they want illegals there?ive stayed my opinion or best guess on things. What are your honest opinions and solutions lady bird? I’m actually asking for the lefts opinion.

Edited by Squirrel

Squirrel

Ok gravelrash what the hell is nimby? I’m old and don’t know text short hand. Is it contagious

gravelrash

Ok gravelrash what the hell is nimby? I’m old and don’t know text short hand. Is it contagious

Not in my backyard. People who are all for "sanctuary cities" and homeless shelters but want them placed as far away from them as possible. The species is closely related to the Limousine Liberal.

oki

Release them and then what? Since the federal goverment is releasing them wouldn’t that mean they’re not violating the law and are free to move about the country? If it happens, I suggest a big bus to non-full North Dakota (with adequate supplies). Lots of elbow room there.

You've never been to North Dakota have you? There is no 'adequate supplies' if you don't have shelter between the months of late October to mid April your going to freeze to death. Guess you must hate them to even think this.

Say, why don't you want your city or state to take them?

Oki

Dutch13

Release them and then what? Since the federal goverment is releasing them wouldn't that mean they're not violating the law and are free to move about the country? If it happens, I suggest a big bus to non-full North Dakota (with adequate supplies). Lots of elbow room there.

They are being released with the assumption that they will attend a hearing, aren't they? Most never show up to those hearings and just disappear into America....making their way to sanctuary cities, BUT BREAKING LAWS along the way. Trump is just suggesting they get direct transport to the sanctuary cities, bypassing the areas that DO WANT illegal immigration stopped.

oki

They are being released with the assumption that they will attend a hearing, aren't they? Most never show up to those hearings and just disappear into America....making their way to sanctuary cities, BUT BREAKING LAWS along the way. Trump is just suggesting they get direct transport to the sanctuary cities, bypassing the areas that DO WANT illegal immigration stopped.

Exactly, these idiots should be happy as Trump is basically giving them what they want.

Or... could it be they are both hypocrites and liars?

Oki

Squirrel

I’m just still interested in ladybird and the lefts opinions on what I asked. I politely stated my beliefs now I’d just like to hear thiers and thier opinions on solutions and how to handle it. I’m pretty sure that can’t or will never happen.

Edited by Squirrel

Ladybird

Seriously?

How about a big bus to the Canadian border?

I would have never dreamed in a million years that you would have an issue with these folks being let go in sanctuary cities or states. Nor would I have ever thought that we had to provide for the "then what" part. The "then what" is you get to stay in the US and figure out the "then what" on your own, in an area that has vowed to not cooperate with the federal authorities, AKA your party's controlled areas.

Why Canada? They didn’t vote against him.

Human beings used as petty retaliation for opposing Trump and his asylum hating pit bull, Stephen Miller immigration plans. Truly scum. He says as much in his tweet.Forget about making the job of ICE even more difficult, what will be their legal status?

Magic Rat

Release them and then what? Since the federal goverment is releasing them wouldnt that mean theyre not violating the law and are free to move about the country? If it happens, I suggest a big bus to non-full North Dakota (with adequate supplies). Lots of elbow room there.

When has North Dakota defied Federal law and refuse to enforce immigration laws? There is "lots of elbow" room in California. 167k square miles to 71k. That is more than twice as much area AND California officials have bragged numerous times about how proud they are for defying Federal law.

Your suggestion is stupid and hypocritical. In other words, typical of a leftist.

By the way, "Trump's base" are American citizens, not 'deplorable', they should not be ignored because you are pitching a fit because you didn't get your way. You certainly do not qualify for that kind of pretentious and elitist attitude. You are no better than anyone else.

Edited by Magic Rat

oki

Human beings used as petty retaliation for opposing Trump and his asylum hating pit bull, Stephen Miller immigration plans. Truly scum. He says as much in his tweet.Forget about making the job of ICE even more difficult, what will be their legal status?

So do you want them or not? Do tell. Trump is just giving all these areas what they want.

Besides, again, have you ever been to North Dakota? Especially between December and early March? If you have then you'd understand that just sending someone to that part of the country without shelter is essentially a death sentence, your just so humane.

Oki

Moderator T

They're being released because detention centers are full and someone in a previous administration came up with the idea of "catch and release" where they're arrested, processed, and then released into the US as long as they promise to come back for their hearing and deportation. Of course they almost never do come back because they're not stupid. Nonetheless, it isn't the government's job to give them free land in North Dakota, it isn't the government's job to give them "adequate supplies," and it certainly isn't ND's responsibility to go broke providing social services to them.

Meanwhile liberal states and cities are very vocal about the fact that they won't comply with our immigration enforcement system. They're always led by Democrats who have no real interest in a sensible or even workable immigration system. So, fine. They want an influx of illegals and want to protect them against deportation? Let them have them. All of them. Drop every single one of them off in California or in other Dem controlled areas. It'll be a win for everyone involved.

Noclevermoniker

You get funnier by the post, gurl.

gravelrash

"Petty retaliation"? Looks like someone slipped from NIMBY to bipolar on the immigration issue. The real reason why these sanctuary cities are all in huff is because they're "full". They cannot take the strain of any more illegals. That, and they do want these illegals to be shipped to North Dakota.

Illegals are already concentrated in Democrat / regressive districts. They need to be settled in more Republican / freedom-loving areas in order to outbreed and outvote the opposition. If we were to get rid of the Electoral College, places like Oakland and Chicago would be fighting over who gets to herd the illegals into their backyard.

Buckwheat Jones

Oh I get it...not in MY backyard.

Squirrel

To sum up democrat logic in ladybirds own words. Don’t treat these people like trash. Then followed up by a round about don’t dump this trash in our yards. Does that about sum it up? Or would you like to actually discuss facts, border issues, your opinions and solutions along with who should pay for your solutions or where the money comes from? I’m sure this just goes back to why won’t our left members answer simple questions or have a discussion on views. I don’t expect an answer

Edited by Squirrel

corporal_little

Why not Canada, if we're just making up places to send them?

I honestly don't understand how sending these folks to the places who've expressed a desire to have them is "truly scum".

I really wish you guys would make up your minds here. Trump wants a wall to stop them from coming, for which, your side calls him a Nazi. So, he detains them when they come in, which he is called a dictator who is inhumane. Now if he ships them to areas who have actually passed laws to protect these folks, he's scum.

I'm starting to think it really doesn't matter what he does.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Because these are human beings, not garbage.

That's open to interpretation. :D

Your interpretation is :bs:

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Tweeted by Trump less than an hour ago.

trump-sanctuary-cities.png

I love this guy! :rofl:

Ditto!

Hence my signature under my avatar. :P

So you are saying one of the following:

1) conservative areas that are NOT sanctuaries would be better for the illegals than sanctuaries that democrats have specifically set up as sanctuaries

2) keeping illegals in detention would be better than sending them to sanctuaries run by democrats

3) sending illegals back to Mexico or wherever they came from would be better than sending them to sanctuaries run by democrats

Whichever your pick, the optics ain’t looking too good.

BAM!

Direct hit! :lol:

So what you're saying is that your beloved libtarded proggy sanctuary cities aren't good enough for these people?

This speaks volumes.

RedSoloCup

Because these are human beings, not garbage.

Of course you would say something this ridiculous.

Not in my backyard. People who are all for "sanctuary cities" and homeless shelters but want them placed as far away from them as possible. The species is closely related to the Limousine Liberal.

:exactly:

Which is why these illegals all need to be bussed right into these sanctuary cities and live right in the very neighborhoods with these democrap progtards, camping right in their back yards, littering defecating and breaking into their homes and property to have a good ol' time with the likes of Governor Moonbeam, Bella Pelosi, Frankenfienstein, Chuckie Schumer, etc.