To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Squirrel

What is trump actually doing wrong? What did Obama ever do to unite ra

Rate this topic

Ladybird

Timothy voted for Obama and once smoked a joint with a black guy in his dorm. This makes him down with the struggle and an unofficial "African American". That's how he knows that "white people were mostly able to ignore these (race) issues".

What a bunch of condescending horse <censored>. A perfect example of Obama inserting himself into "race issues" is when he needlessly compared Trayvon Martin to his non-existent "son". He did this to create chaos between the races. No other reason. The man was a compulsive trouble maker. He was no "leader". This is why the only legacy he left was poor race relations and high insurance premiums. He was worthless as a President and even a man.

And I'd like to see the Bible quote that discusses a country's policy on criminals pretending to be refugees. We can always count on a so-called "agnostic" to lecture people about religion.

More bull. When Trump mentions a news story where the victims happen to be white , is it because he is trying to create hate and racial or religious divisions? Obama’s one line about Martin was a reaction we all had to the picture of this young kid. The right reads more into it because of your blind hatred of Obama and his politics.

That race relations worsened under Obama crap is strictly in the minds of those who ignored racial issues in the first place.

Edited by Ladybird

Magic Rat

You beat me to it, MR. Timothy isn't old enough to have experienced or learned from the real racial struggles and gains and accomplishments that took place during the late 50's and 60's. Well I am and I did. To see all that gain and advancement and accomplishment destroyed by Obama in 8 short years was heartbreaking and infuriating. Any suggestion Obama "tried to respect both sides and argue for both sides"...and/or...that " Race issues only appear to be worse because people are actually confronting them and white people who were mostly able to ignore those issues and imagine that they didn't exist are being put in a position where they have to actually confront them"...and/or...that Trump is "consistently cruel" or "despicable" or "demonize(s) refugees" is pure horsesh*t, typical swill from mindless leftists.

There were tremendous gains made in race relations years before Timothy was even born, and Obama set them back decades.

<_<

When Timothy means "white people who were mostly able to ignore those issues and imagine that they didn't exist are being put in a position where they have to actually confront them", he doesn't mean himself. He's enlightened. An "Honorary Soul Brother". He knows the struggle. He voted for Obama so he's not a racist like that rabble of uneducated proles who voted for Trump. He's a typical drooling leftist slob who thinks his support for the symbol that is Obama makes him better than anyone who would dare to disagree with him.

This is based on arrogance and self righteousness. Nothing else.

Edited by Magic Rat

Squirrel

More bull. When Trump mentions a news story where the victims happen to be white , is it because he is trying to create hate and racial or religious divisions? Obama’s one line about Martin was a reaction we all had to the picture of this young kid. The right reads more into it because of your blind hatred of Obama and his politics.

That race relations worsened under Obama crap is strictly in the minds of those who ignored racial issues in the first place.

Obviously I missed blm and black panthers at polling booths prior to Obama. I missed the other blm riots. I missed a white president saying a white guy breaking into a black house was inocent before hearing facts. Your right all that was the normal before obama.Race relations did not get worse or more violent while he was in office. But hey he was just a black guy that said some <censored> that caused some <censored> and supported some other <censored>. Now as I’ve asked what good did he do or accomplish? Certainly in 8 yrs he did something you can explain and debate because your obvious race blind to how he hurt that.I notice not you or one other person can list what he accomplished. All you can do is try and defend the divide he caused

Edited by Squirrel

MontyPython

Pure horsesh*t Ladybird, and shame on you. You make a habit of making sure you're on the wrong side of most issues, but this time you've outdone yourself.

"Obama’s one line about Martin was a reaction we all had to the picture of this young kid"? No, many of us spent our time, attention, and energy learning the truth instead. It was clear from the very beginning...long before Obama sided with Trayvon purely because of his skin color...that Trayvon was worthless trash, a violent dangerous thug who got exactly what he deserved.

As for any mythical "blind hatred of Obama" you already know that's pure horsesh*t. You've been here at RN long enough to remember the praise I heaped upon him after that speech that made him famous, and my MANY remarks that I wish more Democrats could be just like him, and how I had to struggle tremendously before finally admitting how wrong I was. There was never anything "blind" about my hatred for that racist, dishonest, hypocritical piece of sh*t.

<_<

Magic Rat

So it was perfectly okay for Obama to take sides in a story about "his son" because he was so excited for an opportunity to create chaos that he didn't bother to educate himself on the topic. Now THAT is leadership!

Thank you for steering me in the right direction.

zurg

Specifically, "He put the weight of his office behind “None of this is your fault. All violence against blacks is because of racism.” "

He consistently tried to respect both sides and argue for both sides having faults and reasons to feel wronged. Conciliatory. Did he always succeed? No. Was he always right? No. But the idea that he was stirring up racial unrest and being entirely one sided is a fabrication made up by the right from people who clearly weren't actually listening to what he was saying.

This is such bull<censored> alternate reality. But, taking your links from the previous post, here’s the obvious conclusion.

Timothy and Ladybird analysis:

LEFTIST POLITICIAN

1000 bad behaviors + 1 good behavior = good on the average.

RIGHTIST POLITICIAN

1 bad behavior + 1000 good behaviors = bad on the average.

Statistics ruled by the anecdotes and outliers. It never changes with these two.

zurg

Obama’s one line about Martin was a reaction we all had to the picture of this young kid.

I didn’t.

Squirrel

Still waiting for the good things people feel Obama accomplished. There had to be great things achieved with a democrat, house, senate and president. I know what he F’D up. But there has to be some great things or at least small things Obama achieved. Let’s talk about those, ladybird, timmothy,TG what do you feel the democrats did in that time that improved the country?

Edited by Squirrel

Ladybird

So it was perfectly okay for Obama to take sides in a story about "his son" because he was so excited for an opportunity to create chaos that he didn't bother to educate himself on the topic. Now THAT is leadership!

Thank you for steering me in the right direction.

I didn't see that way. It sounded like he was expressing empathy.

I asked a question. When Trump mentions a news story where the victims happen to be white, is it also because he is trying to create hate and racial or religious divisions?

Can you or anyone else put away your ODS for a second and answer honestly?

Edited by Ladybird

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

The right lives in an alternative reality on this issue. Race issues only appear to be worse because people are actually confronting them and white people who were mostly able to ignore those issues and imagine that they didn't exist are being put in a position where they have to actually confront them. Obama wasn't any more of an "agitator" than MLK was.

But if you want what I dislike about Trump the most. It's his consistently cruel, despicable campaign to demonize and attack refugees. It's sad and disgusting and shameful. Any political party that backs such an ideology is utterly morally bankrupt.

This crap coming from one of THE MOST DELUDED people on this site? :lol3:

Really, seek professional help. Stay away from sharp objects. :nuts:

This coming from one of our other MOST DELUDED posters on this site. :lol3:

Seek professional help and stay away from sharp objects. :nuts:

Pure horsesh*t Ladybird, and shame on you. You make a habit of making sure you're on the wrong side of most issues, but this time you've outdone yourself.

"Obama’s one line about Martin was a reaction we all had to the picture of this young kid"? No, many of us spent our time, attention, and energy learning the truth instead. It was clear from the very beginning...long before Obama sided with Trayvon purely because of his skin color...that Trayvon was worthless trash, a violent dangerous thug who got exactly what he deserved.

As for any mythical "blind hatred of Obama" you already know that's pure horsesh*t. You've been here at RN long enough to remember the praise I heaped upon him after that speech that made him famous, and my MANY remarks that I wish more Democrats could be just like him, and how I had to struggle tremendously before finally admitting how wrong I was. There was never anything "blind" about my hatred for that racist, dishonest, hypocritical piece of sh*t.

<_<

:exactly:

One thing about proggies is that they all habitually LIE.

They just cannot help themselves.

Their minds are diseased.

This is such bull<censored> alternate reality. But, taking your links from the previous post, here’s the obvious conclusion.

LEFTIST POLITICIAN

RIGHTIST POLITICIAN

Statistics ruled by the anecdotes and outliers. It never changes with these two.

Plus our one_other RN poster.

I asked a question. When Trump mentions a news story where the victims happen to be white, is it also because he is trying to create hate and racial or religious divisions?

Can you put away your dishonesty, blatant lying, bigotry and racism long enough to answer honestly?

MontyPython

As long as you keep pretending honest, accurate, objective assessments of Obama's character somehow amount to "ODS", you don't deserve an answer.

<_<

Magic Rat

No. He's not trying to create racial division when he wants to protect the country from illegal aliens either. That doesn't stop you lefties from calling his supporters racist every damn day.

Can you tell of any other race of criminals that Obama lamented because they looked like his children?

Edited by Magic Rat

RedSoloCup

:crybaby2:

No. He's not trying to create racial division when he wants to protect the country from illegal aliens either. That doesn't stop you lefties from calling his supporters racist every damn day.

Can you tell of any other race of criminals that Obama lamented because they looked like his children?

:clap:

As long as you keep pretending honest, accurate, objective assessments of Obama's character somehow amount to "ODS", you don't deserve an answer.

<_<

:yes:

Can you put away your dishonesty, blatant lying, bigotry and racism long enough to answer honestly?

One thing about proggies is that they all habitually LIE.

They just cannot help themselves.

Their minds are diseased.

Exactly.

:yawn:

I didn’t.

Me neither. Just Barry sucking up to his own filth.

Edited by RedSoloCup

zurg

Obama MIGHT have been saying the “Trayvon could have been my son” statement out of empathy. But he never clarified it. He and his people knew how it could be interpreted: as a challenge and an admonition. He could have diffused the situation by making his intention clear.

But he chose not to. Why? It demonstrates a wider and deeper pattern. Why didn’t Obama deliberately use language that was conciliatory between blacks and whites? Can YOU set aside your OBK (Butt Kissing) for a second and answer honestly? Obama was uniquely positioned to be a uniter. Why did he fail?

Squirrel

I’m still waiting for the examples of what he did good or accomplished. We still haven’t had those to talk about. I guess democrats with house, senate and president only failed and left bad things they can’t defend. They can’t even post the semi mid level manage achievements. Let alone debate why they were good

JerryL

Specifically, "He put the weight of his office behind “None of this is your fault. All violence against blacks is because of racism.” "

He consistently tried to respect both sides and argue for both sides having faults and reasons to feel wronged. Conciliatory. Did he always succeed? No. Was he always right? No. But the idea that he was stirring up racial unrest and being entirely one sided is a fabrication made up by the right from people who clearly weren't actually listening to what he was saying.

BS. He consistently sided on the side of "blacks are victims" and threw his nose into conversations when the black "victim" was clearly in the wrong. His DOJ, particularly under Holder, went out of their way to NOT hold blacks accountable for their actions. Remember the Black Panthers at the polling place? He is half black and half white and called his own grandmother a "typical white person." Your denials do not make this any less true. And it wasn't just race. He, and the Dems as a whole, play identity politics along any fault line they can find in the US. Economic. Political. Racial. Religious. And so on.

I have other things in my life that I prioritize above arguing with people on the internet.

You never intended to provide a list of positive contributions by predominately Muslim cultures and countries and we both know why.

The right lives in an alternative reality on this issue. Race issues only appear to be worse because people are actually confronting them and white people who were mostly able to ignore those issues and imagine that they didn't exist are being put in a position where they have to actually confront them. Obama wasn't any more of an "agitator" than MLK was.

You live in lalaland, Timothy. You weren't even alive when the racial issues were really being addressed. You have no frame of reference except the ones that the Dems have given you of perpetual victimhood for blacks. You have bought into the lies of institutional and systemic racism. You still believe that most Republicans opposed Obama because of race which is another flat out lie. Obama perpetuated those myths, built his entire career on exploiting those myths, and counted on brainwashed ideologues to swallow them and vote for him...which they did. The man was horribly divisive and left the US the most fractured that I have seen in my life and I am bout twice as old as you. So don't tell me that all they are doing now is "actually confronting" racism. They are manufacturing and exploiting racism.

MADGestic provided some good points. If you want something comprehensive, if anyone on the left posted those kind of lists they'd have a dozen responses that would balloon into hours worth of responding to each point. That's why, at least for me, I try to keep my posts very defined. Don't need to always open up a half dozen pandoras boxes.

His list was pretty much debunked and reduced to "his election was a great accomplishment."

But if you want what I dislike about Trump the most. It's his consistently cruel, despicable campaign to demonize and attack refugees. It's sad and disgusting and shameful. Any political party that backs such an ideology is utterly morally bankrupt.

Can you quit using the term "refugees" as if it somehow encompasses the masses of economic "migrants" that we are facing on our Southern border? Any political party that has to redefine terms and misuse words to hide what they are actually supporting is utterly morally bankrupt.

(Oh and Jerry if you want to know why I don't take people's claims about what a religion supposedly teaches as that important. Most people are very selective about what parts of their religion they take seriously and largely ignore it. The party that claims to be more "Christian" backing the anti-refugee ideology, when the Bible talks extensively about charity and loving your neighbor and welcoming the stranger, is solid proof of that.)

There you go using the term refugee to mean economic migrant. You can't even be honest in the words you use and you call out others on abiding by the tenets of their religion?

Please feel free, through your extensive knowledge of the Bible, to provide scriptural backing to your assertions on how economic migrants and people illegally entering a sovereign nation are to be treated. When you do, please be sure to cite who the rules and commandments are for...individual Christians? The Jewish people? Secular governments?

I imagine that a response, however, will go the way of the positive contributions of Muslim countries and cultures.

Edited by JerryL

Howsithangin

LEFTIST POLITICIAN

RIGHTIST POLITICIAN

I like that :thumbsup:

I didn’t.

Nope. Me neither

Howsithangin

Here's the difference: race isn't a driving factor in Trump's life, That cannot be said of Barry the Manchurian Candidate, who was fixated on race, and viewed the world through a prism of racial identity. And his wife was worse. Racial grievance was her lifeblood.

Ladybird

Here's the difference: race isn't a driving factor in Trump's life, That cannot be said of Barry the Manchurian Candidate, who was fixated on race, and viewed the world through a prism of racial identity. And his wife was worse. Racial grievance was her lifeblood.

Another non answer. It's only wrong because 'Obama!'.

When Trump made Kate Steinle a campaign issue, and then after her Hispanic killer acquitted, called the verdict a "travesty of justice", was he or was he not "trafficking in racial grievance", the same as you accuse Obama of in the Martin case?

After all, there are plenty of other examples of a crime involving an Hispanic illegal alien, where the victim is non white, why highlight that one?

JerryL

Another non answer. It's only wrong because 'Obama!'.

When Trump made Kate Steinle a campaign issue, and then after her Hispanic killer acquitted, called the verdict a "travesty of justice", was he or was he not "trafficking in racial grievance", the same as you accuse Obama of in the Martin case?

After all, there are plenty of other examples of a crime involving an Hispanic illegal alien, where the victim is non white, why highlight that one?

His response on that case had nothing to do with race..not the victim's and not the perp's. It had to do with the illegal alien status of the perp. It is not Trump's fault that the vast majority of illegal aliens are Hispanic. So you honestly think that if Kate Steinle were a citizen of black or Asian or Hispanic origin that Trump would not have called the acquittal a "travesty of justice?" How about if the perp had been an illegal from Yemen or the Ukraine?

You leftists really need to quit attributing everything to freaking race. You are being a perfect example of the negative impacts Obama and his administration had on race. Everything is race, now. Thanks for proving the point.

Buckwheat Jones

I have other things in my life that I prioritize above arguing with people on the internet.

MADGestic provided some good points. If you want something comprehensive, if anyone on the left posted those kind of lists they'd have a dozen responses that would balloon into hours worth of responding to each point. That's why, at least for me, I try to keep my posts very defined. Don't need to always open up a half dozen pandoras boxes.

(Oh and Jerry if you want to know why I don't take people's claims about what a religion supposedly teaches as that important. Most people are very selective about what parts of their religion they take seriously and largely ignore it. The party that claims to be more "Christian" backing the anti-refugee ideology, when the Bible talks extensively about charity and loving your neighbor and welcoming the stranger, is solid proof of that.)

You and I began a discussion on this topic several months ago, and I asked you to assume, for the sake of argument, that the right’s motivation for keeping illegals out was rooted in law. Then I wanted to know what sort of argument you could put together to let illegals in.

You said because we had plenty of room and it was the nice thing to do.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but if you do, please tell me why we should keep allowing illegals to cross our border en masse.

Also, when you assign motives to people who believe differently than you do on this subject, you’re making a big mistake in my opinion.