To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ladybird

Eddie Gallagher Trial Bombshell: SEAL Team Seven Medic Claims HE Kille

Rate this topic

Ladybird

Eddie Gallagher Trial Bombshell: SEAL Team Seven Medic Claims HE Killed ISIS Fighter

JUN 20, 2019 1:51 PM

The trial of Navy SEAL accused war criminal Eddie Gallagher took a dramatic turn Thursday when a SEAL Team Seven medic revealed in testimony that he believes that he killed the teenaged ISIS fighter — and not Gallagher himself.

Gallagher was turned in by seven of his fellow Navy SEALs for a series of war crimes, including apparently shooting civilians for sport. SEALs said he used a sniper rifle to gun down a school-age girl and an old man. In 2017, SEALs told investigators, Gallagher walked up to a teenage ISIS fighter being treated by medics and stabbed the prisoner to death with a hunting knife.

In today’s stunning testimony, combat medic Corey Scott testified on behalf of the prosecution that Gallagher had indeed stabbed the prisoner with a hunting knife. During cross examination, however, he revealed that he put his thumb over a breathing tube after Gallagher stabbed the wounded fighter, causing his death by asphyxiation.

As Fox News’ Jonathan Hunt reports, Scott was asked by the defense lawyer the very straightforward question if “Gallagher killed this terrorist? to which Scott answered “No,” As Hunt claimed at the end of his report “this case is absolutely turned on its head this afternoon.”

<snip>

Link

USNRETWIFE

OMG. I didn't realize until I had read several items and some of the comments that it was Mediaite. I feel slimy now. Like I need a shower. The comment section was as bad as Democrat Underground. And, no, I don't know enough about the background story to comment on it, and I wouldn't take anything over there even with a giant grain of salt.

Ladybird

OMG. I didn't realize until I had read several items and some of the comments that it was Mediaite. I feel slimy now. Like I need a shower. The comment section was as bad as Democrat Underground. And, no, I don't know enough about the background story to comment on it, and I wouldn't take anything over there even with a giant grain of salt.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/medic-testifies-that-he-not-navy-seal-eddie-gallagher-was-responsible-for-isis-fighters-death

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/06/20/medic-testifies-he-not-eddie-gallagher-was-responsible-militants-death.html

firecoco

Not guilty

firecoco

Another medic just said on the stand that he was the one that killed the terrorist scumbag

Ladybird

Another medic just said on the stand that he was the one that killed the terrorist scumbag

Yes, that’s what OP states.

firecoco

Yes, that’s what OP states.

I know...I don’t read your links because they all suck but this one you got right

The medic sandbagged the prosecution...They gave him immunity and then he turned on them

Ladybird

I know...I don’t read your links because they all suck but this one you got right

The medic sandbagged the prosecution...They gave him immunity and then he turned on them

If the court believes him, then it’s attempted murder I suppose.

SARGE

If the court believes him, then it’s attempted murder I suppose.

Dead ISIS terrorist = I don't care.

Taggart Transcontinental

So much for the "prosecutor's" case. I guess we can run that parallel to the BS that has been inflicted on Trump. This is another case where the leftists were signalling this man was guilty, however once again. More malfeasance and fraud.

Squirrel

Terrorist dead and oops my bad. I don’t care how he died or who killed him.👍

Kilmerfan

Not guilty

:yeahthat:

NH Populist

Exactly! The beheadings and war crimes committed by ISIS and they're going after our military?!!

Ladybird

Exactly! The beheadings and war crimes committed by ISIS and they're going after our military?!!

We're supposed to be better than them. But fine. Several other service members testified that they saw not only him stab this ISIS teen and then take a picture of the body, but shoot at civilians.

Edited by Ladybird

firecoco

We're supposed to be better than them. But fine. Several other service members testified that they saw not only him stab this ISIS teen and then take a picture of the body, but shoot at civilians.

I didn't know that....I like him even more now

NH Populist

We're supposed to be better than them. But fine.

Yep, put that on his tombstone, "I was better than them". I'm betting there's more to this story, you think in a firefight someone in his unit wouldn't put a hole in him if he was that bad?

Ladybird

Yep, put that on his tombstone, "I was better than them". I'm betting there's more to this story, you think in a firefight someone in his unit wouldn't put a hole in him if he was that bad?

The stabbing didn’t occur in a fire fight. This ISIS teen was already injured and was a prisoner of war.

Edited by Ladybird

Howsithangin

:yeahthat:

Howsithangin

We're supposed to be better than them. But fine.

Armchair general. You have that luxury sitting in a lounge chair in AC, 12,00 miles away, and not getting shot at.

To wrestle with the pigs, one has to be prepared to get muddy.

The stabbing didn’t occur in a fire fight. This ISIS teen was already injured and was a prisoner of war.

A member of the bunch that burns people alive, drowns them in cages, tosses gays from buildings, rapes children, beheads people on live TV with saws...I don't care if it was conducting an art exhibit, kill it. It should be thankful it died quickly. It likely didn't offer its victims such a quick option. :redhot:

Edited by Howsithangin

Wag-a-Muffin (D)

When I read this thread it reminds me of:

I am Spartacus!

No, I am Spartacus!

No, it's me. I swear, I am Spartacus!

Ladybird

Armchair general. You have that luxury sitting in a lounge chair in AC, 12,00 miles away, and not getting shot at.

To wrestle with the pigs, one has to be prepared to get muddy.

A member of the bunch that burns people alive, drowns them in cages, tosses gays from buildings, rapes children, beheads people on live TV with saws...I don't care if it was conducting an art exhibit, kill it. It should be thankful it died quickly. It likely didn't offer its victims such a quick option. :redhot:

Stabbing an injured prisoner in US custody is ok? I guess that's considered heroic these days.

How about shooting Iraqi civilians?

Squirrel

Stabbing an injured prisoner in US custody is ok? I guess that's considered heroic these days.

and where does it say he has been proven guilty of any of those thing? That’s why we have trials. But oh he has to already be guilty because of what someone said? I give a f about the people in these countries. I’ve served there seen how tolerant they are. I think we should not be there at all and arm both sides and let them sort thier own <censored> out. Hopefully resulting in them exterminating each other. If we are going to risk American lives there then carpet bomb the place first. But hey you are the expert on what happens on the ground in these countries, much as your an expert on the religion of peace. By the way how much time have you spent in these countries lb? Let alone in these countries in a war zone. Im sure they could use your humanitarian aide, have you thought of going over and explaining it to them? Or is that just too dangerous for you? But by all means use your expert judgement on the millitary men and women that go there. They are all guilty before the trial finishes to you I guess. Edited by Squirrel

Ladybird

and where does it say he has been proven guilty of any of those thing? That’s why we have trials. But oh he has to already be guilty because of what someone said? I give a f about the people in these countries. I’ve served there seen how tolerant they are. I think we should not be there at all and arm both sides and let them sort thier own <censored> out. Hopefully resulting in them exterminating each other. If we are going to risk American lives there then carpet bomb the place first. But hey you are the expert on what happens on the ground in these countries, much as your an expert on the religion of peace. By the way how much time have you spent in these countries lb? Let alone in these countries in a war zone. Im sure they could use your humanitarian aide, have you thought of going over and explaining it to them? Or is that just too dangerous for you? But by all means use your expert judgement on the millitary men and women that go there. They are all guilty before the trial finishes to you I guess.

I didn't say he was guilty. Some in here and in the right wing circles seem to feel that even if he is guilty, that's just fine (read above), and that's it's wrong for him to be tried at all.

zurg

If you’re so bothered by the killings of helpless people, why don’t you constantly post about black people (including children) being shot by other black people in American cities (like Chicago)?

Squirrel

If you’re so bothered by the killings of helpless people, why don’t you constantly post about black people (including children) being shot by other black people in American cities (like Chicago)?

She still also holds to Islam is a peaceful religion. So killing helpless people is not her strong stance