To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ladybird

Eddie Gallagher Trial Bombshell: SEAL Team Seven Medic Claims HE Kille

Rate this topic

RedSoloCup

:yawn: Another "Blame Whitey" thread.

Here is the problematic statement. Should have been presented, IF TRUE. Do you believe that all the evidence presented by the state is true? Do you believe that the state would never prosecute an innocent man? Funny if this were a black man in the city of detroit you would be stating without a doubt that he's innocent and that the "state" is making a false case. Yet because it is a military court then it's obviously from your perspective TRUE.

Realize that people have agenda's, that includes the "witnesses", the enemy, the prosecution, the defense, the courts, the commanders, the judge, and the Jury. The reality is there is a truth out there you and I are not privy to. That is the absolute truth of what happened. In reality in most cases there is no absolute truth revealed. One side or the other reveals what they believe happened and a jury looks at that from their bias and they either let the person walk or they throw the book at them. We have an imperfect system, but it's all we have.

Now I want you to understand something else.

When a Soldier is KIA or MIA from a combat zone you know nothing, about the facts of that Soldier. Specifically how they died and what they were doing when they died, all you get is a number. You have no idea what those animals were doing over there to their own people and to ours. We lost many personnel in Iraq.

https://www.cnn.com/...acts/index.html

What you will never know is the condition of the body when found. Reason? Dehumanization of the enemy is against Geneva Convention.

https://www.news.com...5d54858e80e69c7

Soldiers were tortured, and murdered plain and simple.

You cannot imagine the things found in these places and they were all over the place. Battery operated drills, and other implements, people were slowly murdered over days and weeks. Everyone of those cells knew what would happen to someone when they were captured, they KNEW it because everyone in ISIS was trained and had to witness it so they could understand that the enemy deserved this. So cry me a river about the poor "kid" that was murdered. You know nothing of the body count he wracked up, nor do I. He was a combatant, he was fighting and he died. But he didn't end up in some basement bunker slowly being drilled into or shocked to within an inch of his life over and over to finally be drug outside and have his head slowly hacked off by some murderous thug screaming god is greater.

You and others hide behind the walls that men and women die to protect, you then cast your slings at the honor of those that defend you against threats you are too afraid to stand up against yourself and claim we are the monsters.

:clap:

"Race again, sigh"

:rolleyes:

Edited by RedSoloCup

Squirrel

Except when it's an "unarmed" XXXX person that survives the attack, then he's the victim right?

Now one more taste of reality for you.

Do you know what the Geneva Convention says about unlawful combatants? That would be people that use women and children as shields or use them to transport weapons and materials of war. Do you know what they did to unlawful combatants back in WW2 that waged war against our forces? They executed them on the spot, this is the same for every country on the planet, that has waged war. They execute them as spies. However, we allowed lawyers to create ambiguities in these concepts that are to this day outside of the US still widely accepted. We pretend that ISIS is an actual army, when it's nothing more than a roving band of murderers with allegiance only to a religion.

Start hanging them when they are captured and you will see a major drop in the recruitment of young morons willing to die for Allah. That by the way is in accordance with the legal framework upon which they operate.

👍

I don’t know any people I served with or were there that wanted to kill anyone let alone women and kids. A lot would have died before killing. But when it’s your buddy or its them that are going to die. Well then that’s a different spin you kill the sob. If that makes sense.but by all means someone that’s never been in that spot hold court.

Edited by Squirrel

Howsithangin
so why are you making it about race (once again) and about Ladybird?

Way to miss the target

Howsithangin

Last I checked there are four types of people in a War Zone/Hot Zone

Civilians, by definition they cannot be aiding, helping or participating in any type of activities, such as intelligence gathering, any type of hostile actions, or helping either side in any way shape or form. Humanitarian activities are okay, but that is damned limited. IE working at a hospital that tends to wounded mil members, but that's about it.

Gorillas, Spies, and Saboteurs. No protections, no trial, can be executed on site. This is pretty much anyone engaging in hostile actions, spying, or taking or helping take any hostile actions.

Last I checked delivering supplies, or shooting at while in civilian clothes classifies this as such a classification.

Enemy Combatants, to qualify you must be wearing a distinguishable uniform and fighting for a recognized, group, nation, militia or such. As such you are entitled to the full protections of the Geneva Code.

Friendlies, don't think much explanation is necessary. But, this can also include non combatant civilians which are not known to be or believed to be hostile.

All these people b$tcing about some little punk a$$ed ISIS terrorist getting smoked need to read the Geneva Code as well as realize that as much as killing kids may suck, THEY ARE THE ONES responsible for this not us. When Hitler decided to call up his Hitler youth our men had to do what they had to do. They hated it, they weren't the ones who put those kids on the front lines, but they had to deal with it.

Oki

:thumbsup:

Except when it's an "unarmed" XXXX person that survives the attack, then he's the victim right?

Now one more taste of reality for you.

Do you know what the Geneva Convention says about unlawful combatants? That would be people that use women and children as shields or use them to transport weapons and materials of war. Do you know what they did to unlawful combatants back in WW2 that waged war against our forces? They executed them on the spot, this is the same for every country on the planet, that has waged war. They execute them as spies. However, we allowed lawyers to create ambiguities in these concepts that are to this day outside of the US still widely accepted. We pretend that ISIS is an actual army, when it's nothing more than a roving band of murderers with allegiance only to a religion.

Start hanging them when they are captured and you will see a major drop in the recruitment of young morons willing to die for Allah. That by the way is in accordance with the legal framework upon which they operate.

:welldone:

Edited by Howsithangin

oki

I would agree BUT FOR his teammates turning him in. Aside from this particular count, this guy was apparently shooting civilians as if he was Charles Whitman in a Texas Belltower... And it was OTHER SEALs that turned him in for it.

This guy was an E-7 on his 8th tour in-country. 8 tours was apparently at least one too many. I can consider that as a 'mitigating' factor without excusing it. It holds water with me that the two original complainants were an E-5 and E6 - as SEALS go, not exactly spring chickens or starry-eyed recruits.

There is also the part where he shot a civilian that his team mates had already fired upon. Even they admit they never told him the shots were meant as a warning.

I agree that after eight tours a person is probably going to be suffering from any host of issues, and yeah not an excuse just an explanation. As far as the E-5 and E-6 go we may very well be seeing the results of everyone gets a trophy and P.C. coming to fruition. Pain full as it may be to think this has infested even Special Operations, it could very well be the case. I was already seeing it in the mid 90's. Sooner or later it's going to seep into even the most elite forces. Also, wouldn't be the first time crap was made up or exaggerated to try and get at a boss/crew chief/CO or such. Would be interesting to see their NCOER's(Nave might use a different term though) in the months prior to this. Are they average-decent-substandard? Hell, maybe this guy was a total a$$hole who no one could live up to his standards and was writing b.s. evals, or maybe they wheren't up to snuff. Maybe there eval's even said they walk on water and recommend for promotion A.S.A.P. If that's the case then I will put a whole lot more faith into the accusations.

Oki

Taggart Transcontinental

I would agree BUT FOR his teammates turning him in. Aside from this particular count, this guy was apparently shooting civilians as if he was Charles Whitman in a Texas Belltower... And it was OTHER SEALs that turned him in for it.

This guy was an E-7 on his 8th tour in-country. 8 tours was apparently at least one too many. I can consider that as a 'mitigating' factor without excusing it. It holds water with me that the two original complainants were an E-5 and E6 - as SEALS go, not exactly spring chickens or starry-eyed recruits.

Lets stop using the word APPARENTLY. and instead use the proper word ALLEGEDLY. Which is the accurate word to use at this time. He hasn't apparently done anything other than been charged with allegedly shooting civilians. Just because his team turned him in does not mean it happened. And yes the "team" could have conspired to get rid of him for some reason or another. Just because they are SEALs does not mean they are above petty BS squabbles.

oki

:thumbsup:

:welldone:

Thanks

Never ask yourself what am I willing to do to win, ask what is my enemy willing to do to win. Never apply your morals and your sense of decency to an enemy who has neither.

It isn't a matter of doing what your enemy is un willing to do, it's a matter of doing to them what they are unable to do to you FIRST.

They are trying to kill you, given the chance they will kill you, are they willing to do what ever it takes? Use children, old people, woman... even animals?

Doesn't mean kill everyone, but it does mean anything on two legs is a threat that could be trying to kill you. For anyone to think our brave men and woman are supposed to magically know who is and who isn't a threat just shows their level of ignorance is dangerous. Wat is at it's heart killing people and blowing sh$t up. We do our absolutely damndest to avoid hurting the wrong people, they don't they go out of their way to hurt innocent people, even their own. Wanna' be treated like a Soldier or Innocent Civilian, then act like one. It's that simple.

Oki

oki

Lets stop using the word APPARENTLY. and instead use the proper word ALLEGEDLY. Which is the accurate word to use at this time. He hasn't apparently done anything other than been charged with allegedly shooting civilians. Just because his team turned him in does not mean it happened. And yes the "team" could have conspired to get rid of him for some reason or another. Just because they are SEALs does not mean they are above petty BS squabbles.

You mean to tell me that even among elite Special Operations you have people who feel scorned, or have an axe to grind and try to get rid of leaders by making bogus criminal allegations?

I am shocked I tellz ya' shocked.

Oki

De Oppresso Liber

When I read this thread it reminds me of:

I am Spartacus!

No, I am Spartacus!

No, it's me. I swear, I am Spartacus!

You can't be.

I am Spartacus.

Ladybird

Or they could be telling the truth.

MontyPython

You can't be.

I am Spartacus.

De Op! Where ya been, brother? I was gettin' ready to put out an all-points bulletin on ya.

B)

De Oppresso Liber

De Op! Where ya been, brother? I was gettin' ready to put out an all-points bulletin on ya.

B)

Heya Monty. Here and there, Brother. Here and there.

I do manage to sneak in for a bit now and then (Usually to read some jokes) but just have not had much time to post.

All is well?

Taggart Transcontinental

You mean to tell me that even among elite Special Operations you have people who feel scorned, or have an axe to grind and try to get rid of leaders by making bogus criminal allegations?

I am shocked I tellz ya' shocked.

Oki

Yeah it's as if Humans were fighting wars not actual seals. Hmmm maybe if we could train seals to be super commando's then we wouldn't have to worry about flawed warfare and people killing people... Then it would literally be Navy seals. Oh what a perfect world that would be!

MontyPython

Heya Monty. Here and there, Brother. Here and there.

I do manage to sneak in for a bit now and then (Usually to read some jokes) but just have not had much time to post.

All is well?

Mostly well. I'm having some computer issues but Reggie has assured me they're nothing catastrophic and has promised to call me in a couple days (when he gets some spare time) to walk me through some repairs.

B)

Taggart Transcontinental

Or they could be telling the truth.

That is a possibility too. But we have already seen one alleged action go down in flames. Now the prosecution is OH BUT LOOKY OVER HERE... He murdered innocent people... Nonsense. Their case was a basket of lies from the beginning. This investigation was full of fraud from the start.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/05/navy-seal-gallagher-defense-team-is-moving-to-dismiss-murder-case/

NCIS investigation was flawed, their interrogations were forced, and flawed, and the prosecutor sent an email with spy software on it to steal information from the defense. They NEVER HAD A CASE outside of allegations. I know you want to see tha man go down. I know you can't stand it when "justice" isn't dealt out to those that oppress, but guess what. This is what war looks like, it isn't pretty and the ROE was crap when he was over there fighting.

“Big Navy should take another look at this and decide whether they really want to go forward with these charges,” Parlatore said. “There was never any evidence, and there’s misconduct by NCIS [Naval Criminal Investigative Service] and the prosecutors – and it’s because they don’t have the evidence.”

Gallagher, a 15-year Navy SEAL, is charged with premeditated murder, accused of stabbing and killing a critically wounded ISIS fighter during a 2017 deployment to Mosul. He is also accused of shooting at unarmed civilians. He has pleaded not guilty.

So now we know the stabbing and killing a critically wounded ISIS fighter was a LIE. The fact is so is the "unarmed civilians" BS. There is no video footage, there is no proof, it's just a claim. Nothing more.

It was initially revealed Monday that the Navy prosecutor installed tracking software into recent emails sent to defense attorneys and one reporter in an effort to spy.

How would you like it if some prosecutor came after you or a family member with this kind of crap? Would you think they guilty, should the rest of us assume guilt simply because they were arrested and charged?

I tell every person I arrest and put in the back of my car, that I have probable cause that they committed the crime. Their life has not ended and guess what they are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. They have the right to remain silent etc. Those aren't just words on paper. They are constitutionally shrouded guarantees. The STATE MUST PROVE GUILT, You do not have to prove innocence. This is not some tin pot dictatorship. The weight of proof is on the state. Start realizing that, and stop making idiotic assumptions.

Howsithangin
How would you like it if some prosecutor came after you or a family member with this kind of crap? Would you think they guilty, should the rest of us assume guilt simply because they were arrested and charged?

Like Trump, like Cavanaugh... anyone seeing a trend? <_<

I tell every person I arrest and put in the back of my car, that I have probable cause that they committed the crime. Their life has not ended and guess what they are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. They have the right to remain silent etc. Those aren't just words on paper. They are constitutionally shrouded guarantees. The STATE MUST PROVE GUILT, You do not have to prove innocence. This is not some tin pot dictatorship. The weight of proof is on the state. Start realizing that, and stop making idiotic assumptions.

:clap:

oki

Yeah it's as if Humans were fighting wars not actual seals. Hmmm maybe if we could train seals to be super commando's then we wouldn't have to worry about flawed warfare and people killing people... Then it would literally be Navy seals. Oh what a perfect world that would be!

Oh yes it would. Would really like to see their NCOER's... where they stood for promotion.. etc etc. If there NCOER's looked decent to outstanding then I believe them a whole lot more vs if there OER's said they where simply average to barely adequate or even sub standard. But of coarse we will probably never see these things, motives and politics of the accuser only matter when it fits an agenda.

Oki