To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ticked@TinselTown

Parkland survivor David Hogg says he's been target of 7 'assas

Rate this topic

Ticked@TinselTown

Parkland survivor David Hogg says he's been target of 7 'assassination attempts'

The Hill - Owen Daugherty - link

<excerpted>

Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg said he has been the target of seven "assassination attempts" in the last year.

The vocal supporter of gun-control legislation detailed his experiences throughout the last 18 months as he went from regular high school student to one of the faces of the school safety movement in an interview with the Washington Post published Tuesday. He was not asked for further details about the threats.

*snip*

Yep, that's some seriously hard hitting journalism on display while helping an irrelevant little pischer to try to capture another fifteen minutes...

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Like everything else that the pencil necked Hogg head says, he and his handlers that are paying him just made all of this shidt up and the media laps it up without any question.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

RedSoloCup

Oh poor baby!

:crybaby2:

NH Populist

Wow, this guy needs to be hired as an advisor to the Secret Service, what a source he'd be for learning how to escape an assassination attempt! And so young too, I can't understand why they haven't made a movie about him!!! :sarcasm:

RedSoloCup

Like everything else that the pencil necked Hogg head says, he and his handlers that are paying him just made all of this shidt up and the media laps it up without any question.

:exactly:

Howsithangin
:bs: :

erp
"I want to go to school and, for lack of a better word, weaponize my knowledge and learn as much as possible to end violence," he said.

For lack of a better word? How about use a better word, you putz.

oki

Considering he was never there at Parkland to survive the shooting in the first place it only makes sense that one delusion will lead to another.

Oki

LongKnife

So they do a story about someone claiming to have survived seven attempts to murder him but don't ask for any details. Sounds credible to me.

Ladybird

He is a putz, as mentioned, but I have no doubt his life and the lives of his family have been threatened by gun crazies and internet conspiracy cranks.

erp

Considering he was never there at Parkland to survive the shooting in the first place it only makes sense that one delusion will lead to another.

Oki

Oki,

Don't fall for that lie. The Putz was there. He left to get a camera so he could start exploiting the tragedy right away. This was his mindset from the beginning.

erp

He is a putz, as mentioned, but I have no doubt his life and the lives of his family have been threatened by gun crazies and internet conspiracy cranks.

No doubt, huh? Honestly, you should doubt everything this moron says. He is simply not credible.

Ladybird

No doubt, huh? Honestly, you should doubt everything this moron says. He is simply not credible.

No doubt in the least..

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-ne-david-hogg-threatened-20181221-story.html

This business of surviving “assassination attempts”, like he’s some swashbuckling Indiana Jones dodging bad guys is silly, but there is no shortage of crazies out there that have nothing better to do than obsess over total strangers.

donsaliman

B.S

Why does he think he is so important that people care what he says

It is he that is a good example of someone who to get attention, will kill someone else

searcher

No doubt in the least..

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-ne-david-hogg-threatened-20181221-story.html

This business of surviving “assassination attempts”, like he’s some swashbuckling Indiana Jones dodging bad guys is silly, but there is no shortage of crazies out there that have nothing better to do than obsess over total strangers.

I don't doubt that he has recirved threats. Some years ago a guy in my hometown got death threats because he shot an elk that some folks considered a pet. This was way before the internet, so they were mailed, and left on his car and house. Some were pretty vile, including threats to his kids.

Mark

Hieronymous

Possibly, but it is tough to rule out a desperate attempt to remain relevant as well. And no follow up questions to a claim like that is either very suspicious or very lazy.

tailgunner

We can get Jussie Smollett to play him in the movie of the week. He was experience!

Ladybird

I don't doubt that he has recirved threats. Some years ago a guy in my hometown got death threats because he shot an elk that some folks considered a pet. This was way before the internet, so they were mailed, and left on his car and house. Some were pretty vile, including threats to his kids.

Mark

Sounds like my neighbors.

zurg

No doubt in the least..

Hogg can say whatever he wants and I don’t doubt that there have been threatening internet postings. But “assassination attempts” is something different entirely. It means actual physical attempts to kill him. Like actual shots fired aiming at him, a knifing attempt aiming at him, a hit-and-run.

Tikk

I am quite sure that you have no doubt whatsoever....

oki

Oki,

Don't fall for that lie. The Putz was there. He left to get a camera so he could start exploiting the tragedy right away. This was his mindset from the beginning.

That's even worse. Makes him a freaken' vulture.

Oki

erp

That's even worse. Makes him a freaken' vulture.

Oki

On this, I agree. The kid is a horrible human being.

Howsithangin

Doxxing and threats of violence are more closely associated with the Fascist Left, as we've seen in the past 2.5 yrs. Many (most?) of these types of claims from proffies have proven to be fakes. Not that it's an impossibility, but I'd lay the odds that most or all of these didn't happen. Are there police reports?

But yes, he's a putz.

Edited by Howsithangin

Howsithangin

On this, I agree. The kid is a horrible human being.

Which makes him qualified for a career as a democrat politico, ambulance=chasing lawyer, TV reporter or used car salesman

Ladybird

Doxxing and threats of violence are more closely associated with the Fascist Left, as we've seen in the past 2.5 yrs. Many (most?) of these types of claims from proffies have proven to be fakes. Not that it's an impossibility, but I'd lay the odds that most or all of these didn't happen. Are there police reports?

But yes, he's a putz.

I just posted a verified threat to his mother up there. The vitriol, hatred, and lies from the right about Hogg and his family are still out there.

You have some statistical proof that most threats come from the left?

Edited by Ladybird