To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ticked@TinselTown

Parkland survivor David Hogg says he's been target of 7 'assas

Rate this topic

Severian

So they do a story about someone claiming to have survived seven attempts to murder him but don't ask for any details. Sounds credible to me.

Possibly, but it is tough to rule out a desperate attempt to remain relevant as well. And no follow up questions to a claim like that is either very suspicious or very lazy.

Hogg can say whatever he wants and I don’t doubt that there have been threatening internet postings. But “assassination attempts” is something different entirely. It means actual physical attempts to kill him. Like actual shots fired aiming at him, a knifing attempt aiming at him, a hit-and-run.

Yup. Big difference between some creep saying I want you dead in an email and getting your hair parted by near miss with a rifle. I bet he learned this level of exaggeration from Hillary "We Were Dodging Sniper Fire" Clinton.

zurg

I just posted a verified threat to his mother up there. The vitriol, hatred, and lies from the right about Hogg and his family are still out there.

You have some statistical proof that most threats come from the left?

Ah. Skipping over the “assassination ATTEMPT” once again. But I like the challenge you issued. It should be very easy to prove completely beyond doubt.

Which you won’t be gracious enough to acknowledge, will you?

Ladybird

Ah. Skipping over the “assassination ATTEMPT” once again. But I like the challenge you issued. It should be very easy to prove completely beyond doubt.

Which you won’t be gracious enough to acknowledge, will you?

I addressed the “assassination attempt” stuff above. I said it was silly.

I’m not the one claiming that most threats come from one side or another. Ask the one did.

zurg

I addressed the “assassination attempt” stuff above. I said it was silly.

I’m not the one claiming that most threats come from one side or another. Ask the one did.

“Silly”, huh. How about “blatant lie”?

Words either matter or they don’t.

Ladybird

“Silly”, huh. How about “blatant lie”?

Words either matter or they don’t.

I would call it a gross exaggeration, because of the hatred he has inspired I cannot say for certain that he doesn’t still get threats.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

He is a putz, as mentioned, but I have no doubt his life and the lives of his family have been threatened by gun crazies and internet conspiracy cranks.

Of course you don't. :nuts:

I just posted a verified threat to his mother up there. The vitriol, hatred, and lies from the right about Hogg and his family are still out there.

You have some statistical proof that most threats come from the left?

:biglaugh:

I would call it a gross exaggeration, because of the hatred he has inspired I cannot say for certain that he doesn’t still get threats.

Nor more than can you say for certain that he does.

The little lying shidt offered no proof or credible example of any incident, yet you and the proggy media lapped it all up because it suits the agenda driven lying and manipulative crap that you and your party are all about.

Novaprime

For lack of a better word? How about use a better word, you putz.

He did say he wanted to learn. Maybe he's still trying to learn English and word definitions. <_<

MontyPython

It's pure horsesh*t, and I can easily explain why that's obvious:

1 - The only reason he's famous is because he's loudly, publicly, unabashedly anti-gun, right? Everybody with me so far?

2 - That means IF somebody wanted to assassinate him, it must be a pro-gun person, right? Everybody still with me?

3 - Therefore his claim basically boils down to: Not one out of seven "pro-gun" wanna-be killers knew how to shoot a gun. Not one out of seven "gun nuts" could hit their target; not even the slightest off-target wound.

Anybody who believes that must be extraordinarily stupid.

:rolleyes:

zurg

1 - The only reason he's famous is because he's loudly, publicly, unabashedly anti-gun, right? Everybody with me so far?

2 - That means IF somebody wanted to assassinate him, it must be a pro-gun person, right? Everybody still with me?

3 - Therefore his claim basically boils down to: Not one out of seven "pro-gun" wanna-be killers knew how to shoot a gun. Not one out of seven "gun nuts" could hit their target; not even the slightest off-target wound.

Yup - we’re back to a variant of “fake but accurate”, as “wrong but not a lie”, or “misstated but correct idea”, etc.

Reality is - what Hogg stated is a humongous lie, and because of the audience he is given, it matters and must be called out accurately for what it is.

kestrel

Hogg can say whatever he wants and I don’t doubt that there have been threatening internet postings. But “assassination attempts” is something different entirely. It means actual physical attempts to kill him. Like actual shots fired aiming at him, a knifing attempt aiming at him, a hit-and-run.

I think that what the kid is referring to possibly is that he received "Job Offers" and mistook it for Assassination attempts.

Kestrel...

Alexis

And how come we never heard a word about any assassination attempts until now? Seven attempts? The news would have been 24/7.

MontyPython

Yup - we’re back to a variant of “fake but accurate”, as “wrong but not a lie”, or “misstated but correct idea”, etc.

Reality is - what Hogg stated is a humongous lie, and because of the audience he is given, it matters and must be called out accurately for what it is.

Yup.

:yes:

And how come we never heard a word about any assassination attempts until now? Seven attempts? The news would have been 24/7.

Exactly. After the very first such attempt, it would've been news. And after the second? 24/7 coverage all over the TV, radio, internet, newspapers, etc etc etc for weeks. So we're expected to believe there could be seven such attempts and nobody anywhere considered it newsworthy?

What a steaming pantload.

<_<

Ladybird

Alternative facts?

Because of the past threats, I will not dismiss it outright. These conspiracy nuts are still holding on to the Sandy Hook massacre all of these years later.

Taggart Transcontinental

He is a putz, as mentioned, but I have no doubt his life and the lives of his family have been threatened by gun crazies and internet conspiracy cranks.

Threatened? His claim is he survived 7 attempts, that's not a threat. Secondly a threat is more than someone emailing you "I am going to kill you". There must be a couple more things. Intent, Capability and Opportunity. Without them it's just talking crap.

oki

Alternative facts?

Because of the past threats, I will not dismiss it outright. These conspiracy nuts are still holding on to the Sandy Hook massacre all of these years later.

And there have been how many attempts on anyone's life again? Either way, most people who have had attempts made on their life tend to keep a low profile, try to change their daily routine, and retain some type of security or protection. He has done none of the above. Plus, with that many 'attempts' don't you think he would have witnesses? Or that there would be evidence? Wouldn't there at least be Police reports? Think about it, this is someone who by his own account went home to retrieve his camera and then returned to school to start interviewing people. Not, gee I need to try and render aid, not my God what just happened. A... OMG I have an opportunity to get the story of a lifetime, even if it is my friends and classmates who are laying there bleeding to death.

Oki

Severian

Despite what the Left and their insidious Newspeak tendencies would like, words have meaning. There's a difference between idle threats, credible threats, and "assassination attempts." He is like Hillary Clinton, being greeted by young girls presenting you flowers = Dodging sniper fire!!!

Edited by Severian

oki

Despite what the Left and their insidious Newspeak tendencies would like, words have meaning. There's a difference between idle threats, credible threats, and "assassination attempts." He is like Hillary Clinton, being greeted by young girls presenting you flowers = Dodging sniper fire!!!

I don't know what's worse, the people who believe their own lies, or those who believe the liars. Here is another rub, as the son of a retired F.B.I. agent you'd think he'd understand the difference, how to report things, etc etc etc. That means he is either a complete moron or a lying sack.

Oki

MontyPython

That means he is either a complete moron or a lying sack.

Most likely of all, both.

<_<

tailgunner

Threatened? His claim is he survived 7 attempts, that's not a threat. Secondly a threat is more than someone emailing you "I am going to kill you". There must be a couple more things. Intent, Capability and Opportunity. Without them it's just talking crap.

Like Jussie Smollett? :biglaugh:

oki

Most likely of all, both.

<_<

Yeah, he strikes as that type. Also an absolute wuss as well. Someone who claims to be all couarages and trying to be a 'leader' against violence but when confronted and there is no danger he runs like a chickensh$t.

Probably the smartest thing he ever did, she would have embarrassed him. Maybe he was worried she was going to assassinate him?

Oki

With her plane circling in Bosnia to avoid anti-aircraft fire as they approached the LZ.

BAZINGA! :2up:

I think that what the kid is referring to possibly is that he received "Job Offers" and mistook it for Assassination attempts.

Kestrel...

:biglaugh:

:high5:

:exactly: