To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ticked@TinselTown

Parkland survivor David Hogg says he's been target of 7 'assas

Rate this topic

ASE

Just another limp-wristed loony liberal lying and attempting to 'hogg' the spotlight.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Alternative facts?

Because of the past threats, I will not dismiss it outright. These conspiracy nuts are still holding on to the Sandy Hook massacre all of these years later.

Show me where any "Sandy Hook conspiracy nuts" had anything to do with this or ever made any threats or assassination attempts towards the pencil neck or anyone else?

You are just as bad as the liar Hogg; just making shidt up and linking/pinning it on the opposition.

FOS

And there have been how many attempts on anyone's life again? Either way, most people who have had attempts made on their life tend to keep a low profile, try to change their daily routine, and retain some type of security or protection. He has done none of the above. Plus, with that many 'attempts' don't you think he would have witnesses? Or that there would be evidence? Wouldn't there at least be Police reports? Think about it, this is someone who by his own account went home to retrieve his camera and then returned to school to start interviewing people. Not, gee I need to try and render aid, not my God what just happened. A... OMG I have an opportunity to get the story of a lifetime, even if it is my friends and classmates who are laying there bleeding to death.

Oki

:exactly:

Progtards just cannot ever stop their outright blatant lying and making shidt up.

It's as natural to them as eating and sleeping.

ASE

Ah. Skipping over the “assassination ATTEMPT” once again. But I like the challenge you issued. It should be very easy to prove completely beyond doubt.

Which you won’t be gracious enough to acknowledge, will you?

based on the google exec stating on the you-tube vid (before it was taken down, read: hidden from public scrutiny) that they would be altering search results (and then preparing to blame it on 'faulty' AI - yeah, riiiiiight), are you sure you could find it so easily?

SARGE

Seven attempts and no blood no wounds?

These are some very incompetent assassins.

Ladybird

And there have been how many attempts on anyone's life again? Either way, most people who have had attempts made on their life tend to keep a low profile, try to change their daily routine, and retain some type of security or protection. He has done none of the above. Plus, with that many 'attempts' don't you think he would have witnesses? Or that there would be evidence? Wouldn't there at least be Police reports? Think about it, this is someone who by his own account went home to retrieve his camera and then returned to school to start interviewing people. Not, gee I need to try and render aid, not my God what just happened. A... OMG I have an opportunity to get the story of a lifetime, even if it is my friends and classmates who are laying there bleeding to death.

Oki

I said, repeatedly, that the assassination attempt claim is a silly and at best a gross exaggeration. Could there have been threats? Absolutely.

Taggart Transcontinental

Like Jussie Smollett? :biglaugh:

Apparently as a Soldier and a Sheriff Deputy I have avoided being assassinated about 1,000,000 times given the loose definition of what a "assassination attempt" is.

oki

I said, repeatedly, that the assassination attempt claim is a silly and at best a gross exaggeration. Could there have been threats? Absolutely.

Exaggeration? Saying people HAVE TRIED TO KILL YOU is pretty damn serious. Just ask Jussie Smollet. The little chicken sh$t is just trying to get attention at the expense of legitimate victims as well as law abiding gun owners.

Oki

oki

Progtards just cannot ever stop their outright blatant lying and making shidt up.

It's as natural to them as eating and sleeping.

He is a vulture whose only interest is fame. With his '15 minutes' next to gone it is just another attempt to stay relevant and in the news. Worse, are those who can't see through his crap because of their own blindness, stupidity, and agenda's.

Oki

You just cannot bring yourself to call it what it is?

A LIE.

Exaggeration? Saying people HAVE TRIED TO KILL YOU is pretty damn serious. Just ask Jussie Smollet. The little chicken sh$t is just trying to get attention at the expense of legitimate victims as well as law abiding gun owners.

Oki

He is a vulture whose only interest is fame. With his '15 minutes' next to gone it is just another attempt to stay relevant and in the news. Worse, are those who can't see through his crap because of their own blindness, stupidity, and agenda's.

Oki

The pencil necked shidt is definitely exploiting the deaths of school children alright.

Howsithangin

I just posted a verified threat to his mother up there. The vitriol, hatred, and lies from the right about Hogg and his family are still out there.

You have some statistical proof that most threats come from the left?

News media reports, both old media and new media. Antifa antics (with no "right-wing" counterpart).

kestrel

:biglaugh:

:high5:

Tis a hard life is it not?...(Its harder if you're stupid..Poor kid he so pathetic I kinda feel sorry for him...Kinda.

Kestrel...

Howsithangin

I would call it a gross exaggeration, because of the hatred he has inspired I cannot say for certain that he doesn’t still get threats.

then we're in general agreement, except we're more in doubt than you are

De Oppresso Liber

And at least three attempts weren't from family and/or friends.

Buckwheat Jones

Threatened? His claim is he survived 7 attempts, that's not a threat. Secondly a threat is more than someone emailing you "I am going to kill you". There must be a couple more things. Intent, Capability and Opportunity. Without them it's just talking crap.

I don’t think there were that many attempts on Castro.

Noclevermoniker

I don’t think there were that many attempts on Castro.

Boy must have mad ninja skills to evade SEVEN actual attempts on his pathetic life.

USNRETWIFE

He is the male AOC, not very smart but runs his mouth anyway. A true attention Hogg, pun intended. After the crap he has spouted in the past I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

JerryL

He is the male AOC, not very smart but runs his mouth anyway. A true attention Hogg, pun intended. After the crap he has spouted in the past I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

I have a friend who is retired FBI like Hogg’s Dad. Not sure what they are putting in the water at Quantico, but his kids are crazy little leftists convinced of their own brilliance, as well. Quit following him on FB because they were all “Trump is the Devi” all the time.

Edited by JerryL

Ticked@TinselTown

Threats do NOT rise to the definition of assassination attempts, and the fact that this obnoxious, odious, pig faced Hitler youth pischer gets to spew his ridiculous drivel without any serious inquiries underscores the fact that nobody cares if the story he's peddling is remotely factual or true, they just want to get attention.

Anyone who tries to facilitate his idiocy into something credible by dissembling as much as you have in your efforts to support his horseshidt should be ashamed.

oki

The pencil necked shidt is definitely exploiting the deaths of school children alright.

IT takes a special kind of scum to exploit or profit from the misery of others. Even worse when it's those you know. ANYONE who would run home to get a camera instead of at least first trying to give aid or help is such a person. That speaks volumes right there of who he is.

Oki

RedSoloCup

His goal from the start.

IT takes a special kind of scum to exploit or profit from the misery of others. Even worse when it's those you know. ANYONE who would run home to get a camera instead of at least first trying to give aid or help is such a person. That speaks volumes right there of who he is.

Oki

He's scum.

:yes:

A male AOC, love that comparison.

donsaliman

I remember once graduating from Harvard was an honor but now that this punk is going to Harvard, it has turned into a laugh

Joe the Pagan

I remember once graduating from Harvard was an honor but now that this punk is going to Harvard, it has turned into a laugh

I can't remember who said it:

You can always tell a Harvard man. You just can't tell him much.

markdido1

B.S

Why does he think he is so important that people care what he says

It is he that is a good example of someone who to get attention, will kill someone else

It's the mindset of a lot of youth today.

I have a 21 year old grand-daughter who I raised since she was 4 who is

wayyyyyy smarter than I ever was....if you ask her.