To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
That_Guy

ICE Has Been Mining DMV Databases Using Facial Recognition For Years

Rate this topic

stick

I suppose if one chooses to ride public transportation they are subject to the security measures designed into that system by the government. Not too strong a measure in a country with 1.4B people. It isn't like they don't have other options for transportation...bicycle, scooter, Rikshaw...you get the idea.

What's your point as it relates to the OP?

Taggart Transcontinental

Oh lets see, finding the one white guy in a chinese train station.

_70904728_70904726.jpg

yeah finding THIS GUY in a train station that is brimming with Chinese people? That's an effective system? Find me Lyan Chao out of 1000 Chinese then I will be impressed, but finding the white guy in a communist state? Oh boy that's hard.

Whoa! You're telling me that they can spot a white guy on a train filled with Chinese people!?

IExfCamT_400x400.jpeg

That's amazing!

Yeah we were thinking the same thing. I did the same thing there.

zurg

Sure they will.

You’re right with your sarcasm. Only white males, preferably the older type, have rights, and only if they vote for Trump. Specifically, blacks, gays and most women have no rights. Oh, and Muslims, they are rights-free people. Right? Isn’t that what you really meant?

Howsithangin

Double good

Doubleplusgood :)

Howsithangin

First they came for the ‘illegals’..

As they should. However, I get where you're going. Once the camel's nose is in the tent... Your concern does have merit.

Howsithangin

What a pickle this puts the left in. They love big government, but when it affects their precious illegals, not so much. :whistling:

:welldone: :exactly: :yeahthat:

Taggart Transcontinental

As they should. However, I get where you're going. Once the camel's nose is in the tent... Your concern does have merit.

Except the concerns are late, we have been data mining American phone calls and digital transmissions for decades, she's only concerned when her voter base is affected. When they used this very technology on Trump she and her defenders here and anywhere else used it as a means to falsely accuse a sitting President of treason. That's the problem concern where there is no reason to be concerned, opposed to actual use against American citizens with the goal of changing an election outcome.

mjperry51

Once again you post an article that has nothing to do with a government scanning government records and everything to do with public government surveillance. Apples and oranges.

Try posting posting something relevant. . .

ETA: From your posted article:

Researchers at Georgetown Law's Center on Privacy & Technology say they're alarmed by Detroit's extensive surveillance system and facial recognition software, saying the network "risks fundamentally changing the nature of our public spaces."
Edited by mjperry51

zurg

You’re insane. It’s just very very tiring that your focus is always race. Not all white people are racist! In fact, not all conservative white men are racist! Amazing huh! I’m so done with your one dimensional crap.

JerryL

Detroit? Great? If your from Mars, it is...

Looks like Detroit is taking after the UK and the rest of Europe.

Isn't Europe supposed to be the beacon of light that the backwards and racist US should aspire to?

Leftist morons should be over the moon ecstatic about this.

Ladybird

You’re insane. It’s just very very tiring that your focus is always race. Not all white people are racist! In fact, not all conservative white men are racist! Amazing huh! I’m so done with your one dimensional crap.

What article did you read? The one from TG that you responded to has maybe two lines about African Americans being targeted, but that was not the focus of this piece.

Edited by Ladybird

RedSoloCup

Looks like Detroit is taking after the UK and the rest of Europe.

Isn't Europe supposed to be the beacon of light that the backwards and racist US should aspire to?

Leftist morons should be over the moon ecstatic about this.

And South Africa...

stick

...which has been run into the ground by Democrats for decades. You're not going to get any sympathy from conservatives about how progressives run their states...just ask Flint about their water quality.

firecoco

What article did you read? The one from TG that you responded to has maybe two lines about African Americans being targeted, but that was not the focus of this piece.

That's 2 lines too many

RedSoloCup

The same city that was run into the ground, and eventually bankruptcy, due to 50+ years of mob Democrap, union rule.

...which has been run into the ground by Democrats for decades. You're not going to get any sympathy from conservatives about how progressives run their states...just ask Flint about their water quality.

:yes:

:yawn:

Squirrel

Great anouther waste of time reading the thread. So it boils down to protect law breakers. Then goes to giving the goverment the ability to enforce laws is bad. Then moves to the left members complaining of all things about goverment being too big. We follow that with that guy throwing in Detroit? If I’m wrong correct me. If I’m not please explain what laws you on the left want enforced and who gets to pick them? As far as Detroit they made thier bed, please inform me of a few Democrat run cities and states doing well. I’m willing to learn but by all means there are plenty of democrat states and cities I’m sure with mass influx and not exodus. I just must not be getting those news letters.

zurg

That’s why he posted it. Those two lines. You think I don’t know by now?

That_Guy

Never thought I’d miss the Libertarian wing of the GOP.

zurg

Never thought I’d miss the Libertarian wing of the GOP.

I just know what makes you tick, so I decided to cut off your tock.

That_Guy

My last post wasn't directed at/in response to anyone in particular.

zurg

My last post wasn't directed at/in response to anyone in particular.

Mine was.