To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
That_Guy

ICE Has Been Mining DMV Databases Using Facial Recognition For Years

Rate this topic

Joe the Pagan

He has a propensity to give words new meanings.

That is why I quoted from Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There back in post 145

MontyPython

Literally!

;)

zurg

I’m not sure ... but looks like you didn’t catch his TG joke ... :lol: (it’s a good one).

Taggart Transcontinental

"They" being the government, you don't believe there would have to be a reasonable suspicion that a law was broken (or about to be) in order to justify surveillance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTRKCXC0JFg

Taggart Transcontinental

Clearly I was talking about what ever he claimed I was talking about. You know, that's how it is with him.

Taggart Transcontinental

giphy.gif

Hahahahaha You are the one in perpetual butt hurt. Would you like to explain to me how white cops over-patrol certain neighborhoods and harass "law abiding" citizens?

tonguezilla

First they came for the ‘illegals’..

Good golly, soon they will start arresting criminals!!!!

Oh the Horror!!!

That_Guy

Would you like to explain to me how white cops over-patrol certain neighborhoods and harass "law abiding" citizens?

No but I think you have an obligation to identify the area where you are on duty so that anyone who has read about your approach to “protecting and serving” has the option to avoid coming in contact with you.

zurg

Psycho.

That_Guy

Psycho.

I wouldn’t go that far, but his approach to law enforcement is borderline dangerous.

MTP Reggie

I wouldn't go that far, but his approach to law enforcement is borderline dangerous.

Says a common criminal.

Noclevermoniker

400 Quatloos says The_Troll gets this thread closed by being a perpetual <fill in your own blank>.

Noclevermoniker

No but I think you have an obligation to identify the area where you are on duty so that anyone who has read about your approach to “protecting and serving” has the option to avoid coming in contact with you.

Can you afford us the same courtesy? Most of us would be content for you to leave, or even hold your breath for like 15 hours.

JerryL

One would think from the latest “chambered round” that police are just randomly tracking people with facial recognition simply because they can.

“Hey, let’s see if we can locate That_Moron and see if he is doing anything illegal. Then let’s try and locate Monty. How about that good looking JerryL after that? “

What utter nonsense.

MTP Reggie
"...How about that good looking JerryL... "

Fake news...

mjperry51

Clearly I was talking about what ever he claimed I was talking about. You know, that's how it is with him.

True -- but I don't have to accept HIS reality. . .

cool_shades.gif

Dutch13

First they came for the 'illegals'..

That is their job, isn't it?

Dutch13

No but I think you have an obligation to identify the area where you are on duty so that anyone who has read about your approach to "protecting and serving" has the option to avoid coming in contact with you.

Assume they are patrolling EVERYWHERE and then obey the law. Is that a hard concept to grasp? That is the way I teach my kids to behave, why would I expect less of adults?

That_Guy

Fake news...

That's pretty good.

zurg

I wouldn’t go that far, but his approach to law enforcement is borderline dangerous.

Cute.

MontyPython

Yes, criminals do indeed try to avoid police. And slimeballs apparently believe they should be helped to avoid them.

<_<

One would think from the latest “chambered round” that police are just randomly tracking people with facial recognition simply because they can.

“Hey, let’s see if we can locate That_Moron and see if he is doing anything illegal. Then let’s try and locate Monty. How about that good looking JerryL after that? “

What utter nonsense.

:lol:

:2up:

RedSoloCup

400 Quatloos says The_Troll gets this thread closed by being a perpetual <fill in your own blank>.

It's going to happen, I'm sure.

Edited by RedSoloCup

Severian

Not even one quatloo, that's like betting the sun will rise.

I'm just wondering how much outrage there would be if the headline read "BATF Has Been Mining DMV Databases Using Facial Recognition To Find White Supremacists."

zurg

Not even one quatloo, that's like betting the sun will rise.

I'm just wondering how much outrage there would be if the headline read "BATF Has Been Mining DMV Databases Using Facial Recognition To Find White Supremacists."

TG would then be all for it. (BTW, they’re probably doing exactly that in addition to other things.)