To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

Mueller: Investigation was “not at any time curtailed, stopped, or hin

Rate this topic

GrimV

I realize it’s five o’clock somewhere, but I’m sure you remember why White House Counsel Don McGahn resigned.

Yes. Because Trump obstructed justice...

WITH HIS MIND!

Never mind what Mueller said (you remember Mueller, right? The man who ran the investigation?) anyway, never mind what Mueller said, simply thinking is now a crime. Not *acting* on those thoughts, mind you.

Thinking.

I was wondering when idiot Liberals were gonna go all in on Thought Crimes. And honestly, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Ben Cranklin

This whole thing is like the Libtard Rapture. They keep setting dates/milestones for The Rapture/Impeachment, and then when those dates and milestones come and go and we're all still here, they make up the next adjustment to their numerology and set a new date..."and THAT'S when The Rapture Impeachment really happens, baby!"

"Once we prove 'Russian Collusion', THEN The Rapture."

"OK, we can't prove collusion, but once we prove 'Obstruction' of the investigation of the non-existent crime, THEN The Rapture."

"OK, we can't prove obstruction either, but what if instead of proving he's guilty we just make it about him not being able to prove he's innocent, THEN The Rapture?"

This is the kind of "thinking" that comes from an inability to ever be able to put aside (even just for a minute) prejudgment, blinkered bias and wounded narcissism. These people were screaming for impeachment from the moment they realized Trump won the election, hurt their feelings, and made them realize their whims aren't always the center of the universe. They couldn't even stand to wait for him to be sworn in, first. They didn't need a reason to scream for impeachment then, and they don't need a reason now; as ever, all they need is their massively entitled wish for it.

Look at all the times and "reasons" they've already tried impeaching him:

H.Res.13

H.Res.257

H.Res.396

H.Res.498

So, the latest Mueller milestone has come and gone and nothing has happened. Of course. No big deal. Don't worry, the next rescheduling of The Rapture will be coming shortly. :yawn:

(Apologies to any religious person I might have offended with this; this is a comparison I've been thinking and holding in for a long time but I can't resist expressing it, anymore.)

Edited by Ben Cranklin

Noclevermoniker

I realize it’s five o’clock somewhere, but I’m sure you remember why White House Counsel Don McGahn resigned.

But YOU told us that Mueller's knew all and would reveal ALL there was to know.

Remember, Skippy?

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

"You gotta do this. You gotta call Rod ...," Trump told former White House Counsel Donald McGahn during a June 17, 2017, phone call in which he asked McGahn to remove Mueller due to conflicts of interest.

"Call Rod, tell Rod that Mueller has conflicts and can't be the Special Counsel," Trump said during a second phone call that same day. "Mueller has to go. ... Call me back when you do it."

LINK

Who you gonna call?

GHOST BUSTERS! 😀

GrimV

Remember, Skippy?

Only The Shadow Knows

Ben Cranklin

Remember, Skippy?

nod.gif

gravelrash

Yes. Because Trump obstructed justice...

WITH HIS MIND!

giphy.gif

Severian

This whole thing is like the Libtard Rapture. They keep setting dates/milestones for The Rapture/Impeachment, and then when those dates and milestones come and go and we're all still here, they make up the next adjustment to their numerology and set a new date..."and THAT'S when The Rapture Impeachment really happens, baby!"

"OK, we can't prove collusion, but once we prove 'Obstruction' of the investigation of the non-existent crime, THEN The Rapture."

"OK, we can't prove obstruction either, but what if instead of proving he's guilty we just make it about him not being able to prove he's innocent, THEN The Rapture?"

This is the kind of "thinking" that comes from an inability to ever be able to put aside (even just for a minute) prejudgment, blinkered bias and wounded narcissism. These people were screaming for impeachment from the moment they realized Trump won the election, hurt their feelings, and made them realize their whims aren't always the center of the universe. They couldn't even stand to wait for him to be sworn in, first. They didn't need a reason to scream for impeachment then, and they don't need a reason now; as ever, all they need is their massively entitled wish for it.

H.Res.13

H.Res.257

H.Res.396

H.Res.498

So, the latest Mueller milestone has come and gone and nothing has happened. Of course. No big deal. Don't worry, the next rescheduling of The Rapture will be coming shortly. :yawn:

(Apologies to any religious person I might have offended with this; this is a comparison I've been thinking and holding in for a long time but I can't resist expressing it, anymore.)

Quite true, but unfortunately unlike certain cultists they never actually drink the poison Kool Aid or eat the yogurt.

Only The Shadow Knows

That's only the Special Council knows.... :lol:

NH Populist

Can someone please tell T_G a crime was never committed. Even Mueller stumbled over the word 'collusion', because it's not a crime. And if no crime was committed, what 'justice' did Trump obstruct?!

MontyPython

Umm yea, Trump's people refused his corrupt orders to fire Mueller and severely limit investigation. Also known as...acts of Obstruction.

Not for a lack of trying — just ask White House Counsel Don McGahn.

:lol3: Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol3:

You guys missed your calling. You'd be tremendously successful stand-up comedians.

Oh wait........You were serious...?

LOLOLOLOL! Even funnier still.

:lol3:

ASE

Umm yea, Trump's people refused his corrupt orders to fire Mueller and severely limit investigation. Also known as...acts of Obstruction.

So... when you have the authority to do something, if you actually do it, it is obstruction? Amazing the idiocy it would take to conjure up this concept. Even more amazing is that since mueller was a nothing-burger now they will attempt to railroad Trump for what he might have done, or attempted to do (while completely ignoring what hilda-beast actually did do)

They need to pull their heads out of their anal-pore's, wipe the shyte from their eyes, and try to actually see what is what.

stick

Said the non-lawyer with no legal training whatsoever.

stick

Or you can ask Rob Porter, or Corey Lewandowski...

No. You ask them. You are the one obsessed with this NONSENSE.

stick

So you're runnin' with that. Trump obstructed justice...WITH HIS MIND!

That's some epic goalpost moving right there. Mueller himself said the investigation was “not at any time curtailed, stopped, or hindered”, but the simple act of *thinking* about obstruction now qualifies as a crime.

Really? You're gonna hang your narrative on "Thought Crimes"?

Oh please tell me that's what your doing. Please, PLEASE tell me that's what your doing. Because, as we all know from experience, this type of idiocy will never return to bite you in the ass.

It's literally all they have left to hang on to. Sad, yet hilarious at the same time.

That_Guy

the simple act of *thinking* about obstruction now qualifies as a crime

Yes.

"Priebus recalled that McGahn said that the President had asked him to do 'crazy sh!t'"

"Crazy sh!t" is another way of saying "conspire to obstruct justice"; and White House Counsel Don McGahn was prepared to resign instead of doing "crazy sh!t" as directed by Trump.

erp

"Priebus recalled that McGahn said that the President had asked him to do 'crazy sh!t'"

"Crazy sh!t" is another way of saying "conspire to obstruct justice"; and White House Counsel Don McGahn was prepared to resign instead of doing "crazy sh!t" as directed by Trump.

Funny how that lead to absolutely nothing. Time to “move on” there TG. Your side lost again.

mjperry51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWuCn8l76E4

It's over TG -- go find another windmill that needs tilting. . .

Edited by mjperry51

Said the non-lawyer with no legal training whatsoever.

And he didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express either? :shrug:

:biglaugh:

gravelrash

A more appropriate headline would read:

Obama, Comey, Brennan: Power to investigate and prevent was “not at any time curtailed, stopped, or hindered" (but they let it happen)

Noclevermoniker

Firmly against your temple.....

Tikk

H.Res.13

H.Res.257

H.Res.396

H.Res.498

Good analogy.

And the beautiful thing is; leftists are completely oblivious. Do the insane realize they are insane? Do idiots think they are stupid? Of course not. Which is why leftists Rep. Tashida Tlaib D-Mogadishu will get re-elected. Their promises of 'impeaching the MFer' are music to the ears of these idiots. Not only is there no evidence of a crime. They can't even pick out a frickin crime itself!

Which is why watching them flail away, even in this very thread, is do dang enjoyable.

And Donald Trump is genius for poking that hornet nest over and over and over again. They will never be able to resist going ape-$#!+.

GrimV

ME: "Hey, Python. I'm thinking about setting fire to random pets in my neighborhood, you with me?"

MONTY PYTHON: "Hey man, that's some crazy sh!t, count me out."

ME: "On second thought, never mind."

Since you're the legal expert, how many years would I spend in prison for that Thought Crime?