To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

Mueller: Investigation was “not at any time curtailed, stopped, or hin

Rate this topic

zurg

How so?

I won’t tell you unless you promise on the hammer and sickle that you’ll answer back honestly.

That_Guy

It’s almost like the DNC is purposely throwing the race.

Don't get me started on the DNC...

JerryL

So an OLC "opinion" is now the law of the land. Amazing.

What is even more amazing is the circular logic being used by leftists.

Trump colluded and obstructed and we all know it.

A special prosecutor has been appointed to prove that Trump colluded and obstructed. (And there was much rejoicing!)

Sealed indictments and convictions for crimes completely un-related to collusion or obstruction show clearly that the special prosecutor is finding collusion and obstruction.

Just wait for the report and all that collusion and obstruction will be revealed.

DOJ summary of the report "says" there is not collusion or obstruction. Where is the unredacted report and we want to hear from Mueller himself, because, you know...collusion and obstruction.

Mueller says the report is his testimony...the report that identifies no collusion or obstruction approaching any legal standard whatsoever. He needs to testify because he has to tell us about the collusion and obstruction.

Mueller testifies and flat out states that he was not obstructed in his investigation in any way.

The report and Mueller are only saying this because, for some reason, they aren't allowed to identify actionable criminal activity on the person the special prosecutor was appointed to investigate for criminal activity because some OLC "opinion" says you can't indict.

Conclusion...COLLUSION and OBSTRUCTION!!!

Occam's Razer...

Choice 1-all of the convoluted BS above.

Choice 2-the report identifies no actionable criminal activity because the investigation found no actionable criminal activity. The author of the report states that the report, which identifies no actionable criminal activity, was NOT influenced by the OLC "opinion." Conclusion...there was no actionable criminal activity.

I wonder which of the two is simpler and requires less speculation? Hmmmmmmm.

AntonToo

Because Trump Bad.

Juvenile nosnence. Orange man IS bad, it's just what it is. None of that adds up to opposing good laws or excutive orders he happens to want to sign.

LOL Apparently not according to the office of special counsel and the myriad of other investigations into the guy.

:rolleyes:

Ahh, so when you said "You are right" you actually were saying "You are wrong, I just don't have the intelectual honesty to actually address your argument head on"

Yeah, exactly my point. Is the group you guys have put up really the best you can do? Awful.

...Are you seriously saying this after "you guys" hitched your movement a completely amoral, unethical, law skirting, ignorant bombastic patho-liar like Trump?

You want to hold your nose and look the other way so long as he throws you a tax-cut and a judge? Fine, but when you trade in your principles like that there are certain things you lose the ground to pontificate about.

Edited by AntonToo

zurg

...Are you seriously saying this after "you guys" hitched your movement a completely

amoral,

unethical,

law skirting,

ignorant

bombastic

patho-liar

like Trump?

I separated your 5 adjectives and 1 noun you used to describe Trump. Why? Because now you have to supply factual proof that those are true.

Otherwise, it’s back to the same old story from Wyn: AntonToo is wrong 100%.

Tikk

Juvenile nosnence. Orange man IS bad, it's just what it is. None of that adds up to opposing good laws or excutive orders he happens to want to sign.

:rolleyes:

Ahh, so when you said "You are right" you actually were saying "You are wrong, I just don't have the intelectual honesty to actually address your argument head on"

OK. So since I have to explain it, I will. Just so you know, the fact that you didn't 'get it' is not a shortcoming on my part.

I was encouraging you to continue down the path you are on. Why? Because it is to my side's benefit that you do so. How? Because it makes your side look like irrational demagogues who have no interest in the legitimate goal of any investigation which is finding out the absolute truth on a matter. Not to undo the results of an election in which your side lost.

And you, and your fellow idiotic travelers, are pushing independent and moderate democrats to my side.

So yea. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

...Are you seriously saying this after "you guys" hitched your movement a completely amoral, unethical, law skirting, ignorant bombastic patho-liar like Trump?

It will make more sense to you if you remove the words "completely amoral, unethical, law skirting, ignorant bombastic patho-liar". We, as conservatives, have been shown no legitimate evidence that he is any of those words.

OK, well you can leave the word 'bombastic'. He is that. No argument from me on that one. :)

The fact that that has to be explained to you ad naseum over and over and over and over again is, once again, not a shortcoming on our part.

You want to hold your nose and look the other way so long as he throws you a tax-cut and a judge? Fine, but when you trade in your principles like that there are certain things you lose the ground to pontificate about.

Why hold our nose?

I like the removal of federal regulations and oversight in every level of business, environment, and education. I like the enforcement of the laws that were enacted in a bipartisan way that your side chooses to willfully ignore. And then claim some sort of F-ed up moral high ground for doing so. I like having a booming economy, low unemployment, etc. that are a direct result of the President removing the retarded things your side has done over the years.

So yea. Keep doing stupid $#!+. And I will continue to cheer you on.

Oh, and BTW. I still don't expect you to 'get it'. It's not that you want to be convinced of anything. It's that you have proven over the years that you lack the capacity to be convinced of anything.

MontyPython

LOL

And the longer & louder you mush-witted morons keep shouting such stupid slanders, the more you guarantee Trump's re-election.

So keep it up!

:2up:

AntonToo

I was encouraging you to continue down the path you are on.

Oh thank you good sir, how kind of you. I'm totally ecoura...

Do you actually belive all the idiot nonsence that you post?

Noclevermoniker

Talking to yourself again, I see.

Noclevermoniker

Don't get me started on the DNC...

I’m sure we’d prefer you not start on anything. We know you’ll be wrong.

Tikk

LOL.

Spell check is your friend.

Noclevermoniker

I’m wondering what the next leftist gambit will be when this episode is spent as another fail in their column.

Any guesses?

MontyPython

I’m wondering what the next leftist gambit will be when this episode is spent as another fail in their column.

Any guesses?

Who can ever guess? Just picture the stupidest, most dishonest, most anti-American thing you can dream up, and rest assured whatever the Democrats come up with will be even worse.

B)

JerryL

Who can ever guess? Just picture the stupidest, most dishonest, most anti-American thing you can dream up, and rest assured whatever the Democrats come up with will be even worse.

B)

When the current path is championed by proven liars and racists and language challenged partisan hacks with ZERO capacity for integrity and self examination, it could be anything. Anything at all.

Look at the condescension and disdain in Antoon’s Posts as he spews absolute BS and nonsense about Trump. This is the guy that polished Obama’s knob for 8 years through all of the lies, the scandals, the lawlessness, the imperial actions. « He talked nicer and is a Dem. »

Morons. Sycophant, lockstep morons.

Edited by JerryL

MontyPython

When the current path is championed by proven liars and racists and language challenged partisan hacks with ZERO capacity for integrity and self examination, it could be anything. Anything at all.

Look at the condescension and disdain in Antoon’s Posts as he spews absolute BS and nonsense about Trump. This is the guy that polished Obama’s knob for 8 years through all of the lies, the scandals, the lawlessness, the imperial actions. « He talked nicer and is a Dem. »

Morons. Sycophant, lockstep morons.

Precisely.

It's impossible to have ANY respect for those who supported Obama's criminal administration for 8 years, but now delude themselves it's Trump who's "amoral, unethical, law skirting, ignorant bombastic patho-liar".

Such blind stupidity should be painful.

<_<

JerryL

Precisely.

It's impossible to have ANY respect for those who supported Obama's criminal administration for 8 years, but now delude themselves it's Trump who's "amoral, unethical, law skirting, ignorant bombastic patho-liar".

Such blind stupidity should be painful.

<_<

I seriously wonder how Antoon functions in society.

It could all be a facade and he still, after all these years, does live in his mom's basement drinking Red Bull, eating Pop Tarts, and foaming at the mouth about those mean and evil conservatives and railing against God. But he has claimed forever to have a BS, I saw him claim to be married (yikes!), and he professes to have a career. I can't imagine an employer financially rewarding someone that un-creative and un-critical in their thinking.

Who knows?

Edited by JerryL

zurg

It took you how long to come up with this “convincing” response? Days?

Do you actually not see that you’re wrong 100% of the time? (This post took me 27 seconds).

stick

Spell check is your friend.

Friend? More like mortal enemies. :P

MTP Reggie
I seriously wonder how Antoon functions in society.

far-side-first-pants-then-your-shoes.jpg

MTP Reggie

Mueller Reminds Congress Report Doesn't Exonerate Trump From Assassination Of President Lincoln

July 26th, 2019

Babylon Bee

<More Here>

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In his 29-hour-long testimony to Congress earlier this week, former special counsel Robert Mueller was quick to remind lawmakers that his report on Russian interference in the 2016 election did not exonerate Trump from the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln in 1865.

"Now I want to be clear," he said, "that while this report did not find the president guilty of obstruction of justice or collusion with the Russians, it also does not exonerate him from the assassination of President Lincoln."

Confused congresspeople sat in silence, looking at one another awkwardly.

"While we couldn't place him at Ford's Theatre on the evening of April 14, 1865, we could not confirm he wasn't present, either," Mueller continued. "That is for Congress to decide."

One congressperson asked Mueller if Trump could be charged with the crime of shooting Lincoln in the head when he leaves the White House.

(snip)

<More Here>

zurg
:lol:

Severian

Hell, given the usual suspects on the Democrat side, I'm happy with amoral, at least it's not immoral.

Howsithangin

Talking to yourself again, I see.

:shrug: he's the only person that really listens

Howsithangin

Would you care for a complete review of past democrat presidents and presidential candidates? A cloister of nuns they ain't. And Trump hasn't killed anyone. How many on your side can say that?