To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
That_Guy

“You’re Gonna Kill Me”: Body-Cam Footage Shows

Rate this topic

That_Guy

I've already said that any LEO who is found to have acted inappropriately deserves to be held accountable for their actions.

I saw that.

What's your reaction to the fact that Dallas County DA John Creuzot dismissed the charges AFTER a grand jury indicted three of the LEO's on the scene that night for misdemeanor deadly conduct?

Taggart Transcontinental

What about when there are so many "bad cops" that bad policing becomes ingrained in a particular agency or area?

In part because some jurisdictions have become so inured to bad policing that the people who live and work there have learned to accept it.

Or because their reality is dealing with a culture of bad policing, not just individual "bad cops."

Everyone doesn't have the same kind of relationship with their local law enforcement agency.

You are right, thugs, drug dealers, addicts, prostitutes, thieves and others of that ilk never have a positive perspective on law enforcement. That is until they need help, then suddenly their view changes somewhat. I have seen that first hand with meth heads that needed a protection order from other more violent meth heads. They suddenly see the need for LEO's rather quickly, and their relationship though strained becomes more positive with law enforcement.

Maybe like I have recommended on multiple occasions you go out and patrol with local law enforcement and see what they see.

Taggart Transcontinental

How is this not a personal attack?

Personal attack? Because I claimed you don't have the balls to suit up? Have you ever taken my advice and sought out local law enforcement to do a ride along? Point proven.

That_Guy

you don't have the balls

What kind of straight man spends his time thinking or posting about another man’s balls?

Taggart Transcontinental

What's your reaction to the fact that Dallas County DA John Creuzot dismissed the charges after a grand jury indicted three of the LEO's on the scene that night for misdemeanor deadly conduct?

Grand Jury's are not the end all be all of our jurisprudence. They are the second step, as stated you can indict a ham sandwich. Have you ever sat in on a grand jury? It's a rather fast and simple process. Officer and report as well as the 20 or so members of the jury sit there and the report is read by the prosecutor. Then the prosecutor opens the floor to the GJ who is allowed to ask the officer questions.

For instance:

On XX July XXXX Officer Smedley observed a vehicle traveling down MLK BLVD with his highbeams on, A person later determined to be Mr XXXX XXXX was found to be driving the vehicle in violation of the law to fail to dim the high beams with oncoming traffic. Officer Smedley then pulled over Mr XXXX XXXX at the corner of XXXX and MLK, where he was then observed to be acting out of character once notified he would not be getting a ticket for this infraction. Mr XXXX XXXX was then asked to exit the vehicle, provided with a written warning and asked if he consented to having his vehicle searched. He signed a written document authorizing the search. During the search Mr XXXX XXXX told officer XXXX that he "might as well put the cuffs on him". When officer XXXX asked why? He stated "Crack Cocaine". A 2 gram piece of crack cocaine was later found in the vehicle passenger seat and Mr XXXX XXXX was arrested and transported to XXX e Main.

That's what a report might look like, the grand jury in this case had absolutely no questions and the indictment was issued. Now is this man guilty of the crime? NO, not until he goes before a jury of his peers and they find that the facts support the case, and then find him guilty. Indictment means the evidence points to the fact that a look at the evidence supports a probable cause arrest and that the government has enough to go forward with the prosecution. Nothing more. If evidence came up later showing that the evidence was planted, or that the crack was actually someone else's or that the individual would instead plead guilty and take pre-trial diversion than guess what? It never goes further than that. With the exception of pre-trial where the individual pleads guilty and if all requirements are met he goes out without a blot on the record.

Go out and learn about these things, you might find a renewed faith in our system. I doubt it but hey who knows, even a blind dog gets to eat once in a while.

What kind of straight man spends his time thinking or posting about another man's balls?

That's all you got? Implying I am gay, when you know full well I am indicating you have no courage to step out of your comfort area and learn a bit about those you claim to know so much about and demonstrate you know nothing of.

The last bastion of the pathetic.

Edited by Taggart Transcontinental

RedSoloCup

Just another clickbait thread to create a black hole of bandwidth...

:exactly:

Typical for leftist trolls.

RedSoloCup

What kind of straight man spends his time thinking or posting about another man’s balls?

Keep up your meltdown, it makes for epic entertainment.

The numbers don't lie.

That_Guy does.

:crybaby2:

zurg

TG surely has strong opinions about things he knows next to nothing about.

Natural Selection

How else is the victim of an obnoxious, overly aggressive officer supposed to get justice when false claims of resistance are made?

By hiring a lawyer.

Natural Selection

"He hadn’t resisted arrest or threatened any of the officers" seems pretty straightforward.

Yet "this stuff" (by which I assume you mean "losing one's life while in police custody") keeps happening.

Do you have a suggestion, or are you just trying to keep the "systemic racism" claim alive?

Natural Selection

RightNation is not a safe space. Don't be such a pussy.

That_Guy

375daebd-cfd2-4d67-9bd8-0b8f29291540_text_hi.gif

Natural Selection

She passed away in 2012. Not that that would stop you...

RedSoloCup

How mature...:nuts:

Taggart Transcontinental

By hiring a lawyer.

Exactly right, survive the night and hire a good lawyer, and hope to God your prosecutor isn't a democrat. If all that is good you will be fine.

He climbs up on that cross in a instant!

That_Guy

Do you have a suggestion

Several -- and I'm not alone.

zurg

She passed away in 2012. Not that that would stop you...

BOOOOOMM!!

Edited by zurg

Taggart Transcontinental

Several -- and I'm not alone.

You can always find a few "experts" that have stayed at a holiday inn express with an opinion about subjects they know nothing about.

That_Guy

You can always find a few "experts" that have stayed at a holiday inn express with an opinion about subjects they know nothing about.

And you can always find a "blue wall of silence" whenever the time comes to hold their fellow LEO's accountable for bad policing.

Taggart Transcontinental

And you can always find a "blue wall of silence" whenever the time comes to hold their fellow LEO's accountable for bad policing.

Yeah that mythical blue wall of silence. Is that like honor amongst thieves? Like I said, find a pair and go out once with a LEO and see about all this first hand. All you are at this moment is someone with an opinion and nothing but a flapping mouth to back it up.

That_Guy

All you are at this moment is someone with an opinion and nothing but a flapping mouth to back it up.

And all you are is a bad cop who can't stop thinking about another man's balls.

Edited by That_Guy

Natural Selection

Is that anything like the black wall of silence police officers encounter when trying to find witnesses to violent black crimes?

Buckwheat Jones

BOOOOOMM!!

He said something similar about my mother who had recently died. I guess since he stopped boning his own mother, he’s had a fetish for everyone elses’.

Natural Selection

He said something similar about my mother who had recently died. I guess since he stopped boning his own mother, he’s had a fetish for everyone elses’.

Apparently, a pulse is optional.

RedSoloCup

Typical perverted leftist.

Apparently, a pulse is optional.

And a brain...

Is that anything like the black wall of silence police officers encounter when trying to find witnesses to violent black crimes?

/