To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
That_Guy

“You’re Gonna Kill Me”: Body-Cam Footage Shows

Rate this topic

RedSoloCup

And all you are is a bad cop who can't stop thinking about another man's balls.

Keep your perverted fantasies off here.

MontyPython

What a vile, worthless piece of SH*T you are to make such a comment.

But don't worry, you're no different from the average piece of sh*t leftist.

<_<

Taggart Transcontinental

Ohh nooosss a personal attack !! Where's my safe space! What ever will I do when I am attacked by a black-tavist that is nothing but a racist hiding behind his computer terminal. I am sooo sooo wounded! I won't be able to hold my head up any more.

Wait a minute, these are just electron's spread over fake paper, oh yeah have a wonderful life child, when you actually man up and prove something in your life you can then talk to real men that have.

RedSoloCup

<_<

:exactly:

Taggart Transcontinental

dry.gif

Don't worry about it Monty, I see this sort of interaction on the streets all the time on patrol. Respect to someone like him means FEAR. I don't fear him so he feels slighted. He has a lot of growing up to do, or not, either way he's not a factor in my life.

Junto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c-E_i8Q5G0

@3:28 - He has now gone unconscious, and at least one officer has been putting his weight on him for quite a while. They tell the paramedics he needs a sedative and they shoot him up with it - after he is all but stopped breathing.

I love cops, and these guys may or not be wrong/guilty of something - I don't know.

BUT, I found it odd they could just tell the paramedics to shoot him up with drugs, and no real medical diagnosis needs to be made first. I bet the family settles with the city for a sizable sum because they won't want to explain putting hundreds of pounds on a guys chest for minutes, even after he calmed down. The sedative, who ordered it and who gave it, would sell well to a jury.

Edited by Junto

Taggart Transcontinental

Problem 1: standing on his back for any period of time, not allowed in my department at all. we cuff and then if there is resistance we use other methods like putting them in the back of the car. Works really well, they get AC or heat as required and they can't do much other than sit. Then we talk to them after they calm down, with a drug addict like this though you can see he resisted and that is what spurred the response. Positional asphyxiation is a dangerous thing, hell a large built person can get into positional asphyx simply by having his arms cuffed behind the back. In those cases it's important to use double cuffs to extend the length of the cuff.

These guys messed up for sure, but there is no malice there, they are intending to secure him so he isn't a threat to himself or anyone else.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Problem 1: standing on his back for any period of time, not allowed in my department at all. we cuff and then if there is resistance we use other methods like putting them in the back of the car. Works really well, they get AC or heat as required and they can't do much other than sit. Then we talk to them after they calm down, with a drug addict like this though you can see he resisted and that is what spurred the response. Positional asphyxiation is a dangerous thing, hell a large built person can get into positional asphyx simply by having his arms cuffed behind the back. In those cases it's important to use double cuffs to extend the length of the cuff.

These guys messed up for sure, but there is no malice there, they are intending to secure him so he isn't a threat to himself or anyone else.

:exactly:

I have seen too many ignorant people even on these message boards say that "if he can talk, he can breathe" which is :bs:

Malice or not, it is sheer stupidity and ignorance like that that is costing people their lives when it shouldn't.

I wish that all law enforcement officers were as smart and had as much common sense as you do, but a lot of them don't.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger