To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

'It can be quite hard to navigate having periods as a guy'

Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

Transgender male YouTuber says 'it can be quite hard to navigate having periods as a guy'

Jamie Raines also complains that advertising and packaging for sanitary products 'are very female orientated"

DAVE URBANSKI

JULY 31, 2019

The Blaze

<HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA>

Jamie Raines — a transgender male YouTuber — told PinkNews UK that "it can be quite hard to navigate having periods as a guy when everything to do with periods is aimed very much towards women." Raines noted in a video for PinkNews that "trans men can experience periods, and nonbinary people can as well" and that "transgender men are real men — we're just born a little bit different to other guys." Raines stopped having periods after starting testosterone about seven years ago — but three years into the treatment the periods resumed during a testosterone medication switch, the video noted.

The YouTube figure called the resumed periods an "incredibly, very unwelcome guest."

History

Raines recalled that between the ages of 12 and 14 when periods started "I felt very down" and that they "took me completely by shock." Periods became a "massive source of dysphoria for me," Raines — who's had "top surgery" — added. And when they returned during the YouTube figure's testosterone switch, Raines said it was "straight back to that very dysphoric feeling that I had years ago."

"I just remember, again, being stuck on the toilet crying, just not knowing what to do," Raines noted, adding that "it just kind of like shook me." However, the YouTuber added that "being further along in my transition" helped in getting over having resumed periods for a brief time.

Oh, and Raines has at least one complaint about sanitary products — namely that "the advertising and packaging are very female orientated."

(snip video)

<HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA>

Taggart Transcontinental

Ummm no, you have the tubing of a woman, you are a woman dressing up like a guy. You need drugs to suppress the woman in you so you can pretend to be the man you want to be. If you want to be that way that's your bag, but I will not participate in your insanity.

These people are pathetic.

Edited by Taggart Transcontinental

Big Dave

So sad...to live your whole life as a slave to a lie. 2+2 will never equal 5..... :coffeenpc:

Dean Adam Smithee

Transgender male....

I'm always confused by these labels. Does that mean someone who, biologically, IS (WAS) a male but is now "transgender" and pretending to be something else? Or does it mean a "transgender" who never was and never will be genuinely male but wants to pretend that it CAN be so?

From the context of this particular story, I presume that THIS person is the latter. But is that ALWAYS how such labels are used?

erp

I'm always confused by these labels. Does that mean someone who, biologically, IS (WAS) a male but is now "transgender" and pretending to be something else? Or does it mean a "transgender" who never was and never will be genuinely male but wants to pretend that it CAN be so?

From the context of this particular story, I presume that THIS person is the latter. But is that ALWAYS how such labels are used?

Yes, I mean no. Actually, yes again, but no, well maybe, uh...<censored> it!! Who cares?

Dean Adam Smithee

It's really, really simple (Thank you, Gregorii Mendelev). Do you have a Y chromosome or don't you???

Maybe the gender question on census forms, sports team applications, etc, should change from (check (only) one):

( ) Male

( ) Female

( ) Too mentally unstable to know whether I was born with an "innie" or an "outie" for peeing. (EtA: Full credit to my uncle. I once heard him use those very terms in describing "gender" to a then-6or7 YO female cousin)

To, simply,:

( ) Y

( )
Y

It's really the only scientifically honest way to go about it. Painting stripes on a horse doesn't make it a Zebra.

Edited by Dean Adam Smithee

SARGE

It's really the only scientifically honest way to go about it. Painting stripes on a horse doesn't make it a Zebra.

Science be damned in 'It's ' world.

If the horse 'feels' like a real zebra, it's the socially just way to go.

Ladybird

There are drugs to suppress/limit menstruation, so they don't happen every month.

Dean Adam Smithee

There are drugs to suppress/limit menstruation, so they don't happen every month.

Yeah, sure, in this wondrous age of Big Pharma (Don't get me started), there are drugs to suppress whatever. That doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Just because you CAN, doesn't mean that you SHOULD.

I mean, I'm pretty sure that if I wanted to become a "chicken" per a classic Ray Stevens song from the '70s, there are surgical procedures and drugs that could reasonably approximate it. But I wouldn't recommend consuming any of the "eggs" I might produce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0kiqmpA0ew

Moderator T

The term always refers to what they identify as. To call them a transwoman in this case would obviously be an act of sheer bigotry as only a Trump voting hatemonger who probably only eats at Chic Fil A would think of referring to any gender other than what they identify as.

First Sarge

Simple,

A. Men don’t have periods

So

B. You are a woman.

Anything else is miss labeling and needs to be corrected

Edited by First Sarge

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

If you <censored> with nature, there will always be a backlash.

Guaranteed.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Simple,

A. Men don’t have periods

So

B. You are a woman.

Anything else is miss labeling and needs to be corrected

The woman is mentally ill.

Very mentally ill.

Now we have greedy sick perverted mentally ill medical people working with progressives to normalize and promote and spread this sick shidt as much as possible and they are using our tax dollars and government institutions to do it.

Ladybird

Yeah, sure, in this wondrous age of Big Pharma (Don't get me started), there are drugs to suppress whatever. That doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Just because you CAN, doesn't mean that you SHOULD.

I mean, I'm pretty sure that if I wanted to become a "chicken" per a classic Ray Stevens song from the '70s, there are surgical procedures and drugs that could reasonably approximate it. But I wouldn't recommend consuming any of the "eggs" I might produce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0kiqmpA0ew

Guaranteed.

Birth control pills also regulate menstruation.

Buckwheat Jones

It's really, really simple (Thank you, Gregorii Mendelev). Do you have a Y chromosome or don't you???

Maybe the gender question on census forms, sports team applications, etc, should change from (check (only) one):

( ) Male

( ) Female

( ) Too mentally unstable to know whether I was born with an "innie" or an "outie" for peeing. (EtA: Full credit to my uncle. I once heard him use those very terms in describing "gender" to a then-6or7 YO female cousin)

To, simply,:

( ) Y

( )
Y

Ah yes, the monk who took a pea....

Dutch13

Do men need those drugs to stop their menstruation? Do men menstruate?

Speaking of that, women want everything changed away from "man" or "men". Why don't they begin calling that cycle that WOMEN have, "womenstruation"?

Dutch13

Are there any side effects to birth control? I would say that there are distinct advantages, but there are absolutely side effects. Every individual needs to weigh the pros and cons.

Women (and parents) see the distinct advantages of reducing the chances of getting pregnant and regulating their cycle........but what is happening in the body that is not so positive?

These are all side points to the fact that THIS IS A WOMAN pretending to be a man. We really have to start smacking some figurative sense back into society. These people are mentally unstable, and we should not accept it as normal.

There are a lot of messed up people......all these people going on shooting rampages are probably medicated, as well. Let's stop medicating EVERYBODY because they "feel".

All this schi# started about the same time that we stopped spanking kids and medicating them into behaving. We are seeing the ripple effects.

zurg

Well yeah but even better and 100% definitive is a hysterectomy. If she’s gonna be a wannabe male, whys she keeping her uterus?

Wag-a-Muffin (D)

Well yeah but even better and 100% definitive is a hysterectomy. If she’s gonna be a wannabe male, whys she keeping her uterus?

So (s)he can whine about his/her life.

oki

Guaranteed.

In more ways and instances than we can possibly imagine, especially when it comes to biology.

Ladybird

Probably to have kids.

Joe the Pagan

Joe the Pagan

I was visiting a friend last week, and was talking with his wife. She was complaining that their son was spending all day playing video games. I pointed out there is an organization that playing video games all the time is a sign of a mental disorder. I then pointed out that if their son put down the game control, put on one of his sister's dresses and demanded to be called Glenda. The same organization said that was normal behavior.

JerryL

Will still be a crazy woman, but with a hysterectomy.

Probably to have kids.

Ahhh. Like all « men. »

Joe the Pagan

A couple questions for our resident leftists.

If gender is not based on genetics then what about race, age?

Can I self identify as an 19 year old African-American woman?

As an 19 year old African-American woman if I do not get an answer can I call you racist, misogynist and ageist.