RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ben Cranklin

Chris Cuomo caught on video flying in rage after man calls him ‘Fredo‘

Rate this topic

RedSoloCup

<censored> you, Fredo. :crybaby2:

I'll say it to your face, you little insecure bitch! :D

Me too. I'd dare that bitch to fight back...

satellite66

Hey Fredo my people feel supremacist is our N word. When will you threaten to throw someone who uses that word down the stairs?

oki

At first glance I thought it said Frodo, as in Lord of the Rings. Does kinda' remind me of a Hobbit, just not as brave or loyal.

Fredo Corleone was weak, but I always thought he was trying to be a peacekeeper of sorts. Turned out that he was loyal to Michael though.

Cuomo is a two bit p.o.s. whose loyalty is only to himself.

USNRETWIFE

Well, he certainly got his diapers in a twist. I know how I will forever refer to him from now on.

gravelrash

Well, he certainly got his diapers in a twist. I know how I will forever refer to him from now on.

Fredo knows that people call him Fredo. It's just no one has done it to Fredo's face before. Fredo can dish it but he sure can't take it. That's what has all the left in a tizzy.

Kilmerfan

Louie: Hey I thought you said Troy McClure was dead.

Fat Tony: No, what I said is that he sleeps with the fishes! You see...

Louie: Uh, Tony, please, no. I just ate a whole plate of dingamagoo.

Let's go fishing

Noclevermoniker

Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo Fredo

Ticked@TinselTown

Wait, I thought it was Guido that was supposed to be the 'ethnic' slur against Italians, not Fredo, and that applies only to the no-neck beef bus types.

Fredo is meant for someone who is a coward and betrays those who trust him most...

So, Fredo seems pretty spot on given the role Cuomo holds as a TV anchor spewing out 'truth' to the masses.

mjperry51

Fredo knows that people call him Fredo. It's just no one has done it to Fredo's face before. Fredo can dish it but he sure can't take it. That's what has all the left in a tizzy.

He called himself Fredo. . .

Ticked@TinselTown

Well, you'd think he'd realize that threatening to throw someone down the stairs and commit assault ON CAMERA might get him into some trouble if someone wanted to pursue it...

Italian Biker

That's a bit of an overstatement (next he'll be saying the guy "IS HITLER"), but otherwise, to be fair, the guy shouldn't have borderline ethnic slurred a guy who happens to be Italian like that. I say "borderline" because lefties thought it was just fine to call George W. Bush "Fredo" all the time, as calling someone with a "smarter" or more successful brother "Fredo" is more about making a statement about the abilities of the perceived lesser brother than about making an ethnic slur. Cuomo just used his happening to be Italian-American to jump at a cheap chance to play victim.

It's a cultural slur. Cuomo only got mad because he realizes the guy was right, and that he the Fredo of his family. And he's trying to pull the race card to justify his physical threats on the guy. I don't care who or what name someone calls anyone, whether it be the N word, or anything racial, it does not justify threats of physical violence, or an act of violence. And for CNN to stand up for him is pathetic.

GrimV

Believe it or not, I'm honestly torn. By all accounts, Cuomo wasn't bothering anyone. Not sure I'd react any differently.

Then again, this is the world Democrats created, why should I sympathize?

Either everyone's allowed to quietly go about their business unmolested, or no one is.

Ben Cranklin

Believe it or not, I'm honestly torn. By all accounts, Cuomo wasn't bothering anyone. Not sure I'd react any differently.

Then again, this is the world Democrats created, why should I sympathize?

Either everyone's allowed to quietly go about their business unmolested, or no one is.

I wouldn't have done it. It's like being one of those scuzzy lefties that think they're entitled to accost people like Sarah Huckabee Sanders or Ted Cruz and family in a restaurant.

It's one thing if Cuomo's on his show being an ass with a guest who then decides enough is enough and reminds Fredo of exactly what the score is, but to go out of one's way to bother someone when they're just hanging out being a human? Again, too leftist for me.

satellite66

Italian is not a race. I can think of many derogatory words for Italians and Fredo doesn't make the list.

MontyPython

Italian is not a race. I can think of many derogatory words for Italians and Fredo doesn't make the list.

I have an Italian friend who told me a freakin' hilarious Italian joke. Definitely a slur against Italians. DON'T read this spoiler if you find such stuff offensive:

Italian snow tires for sale: Dago through snow, Dago through mud, Dago through sleet, and when Dago flat, Dago "Wop Wop Wop Wop."

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Wait, I thought it was Guido that was supposed to be the 'ethnic' slur against Italians, not Fredo, and that applies only to the no-neck beef bus types.

Fredo is meant for someone who is a coward and betrays those who trust him most...

So, Fredo seems pretty spot on given the role Cuomo holds as a TV anchor spewing out 'truth' to the masses.

That's what I've always heard, call them Guido.

We have a guy at work named Victor that talks like Guido from the Godfather and that soon became his nickname. He thinks that it's hilarious and he doesn't mind it a bit.

Well, you'd think he'd realize that threatening to throw someone down the stairs and commit assault ON CAMERA might get him into some trouble if someone wanted to pursue it...

I'd LOVE to see him get sued over it and try to explain that to the judge? :biglaugh:

I wouldn't have done it. It's like being one of those scuzzy lefties that think they're entitled to accost people like Sarah Huckabee Sanders or Ted Cruz and family in a restaurant.

It's one thing if Cuomo's on his show being an ass with a guest who then decides enough is enough and reminds Fredo of exactly what the score is, but to go out of one's way to bother someone when they're just hanging out being a human? Again, too leftist for me.

Mitch McConnell gets harassed every time that he comes home here.

Just this past week he had protestors outside of his home making threats and the cops here did nothing about it.

I have an Italian friend who told me a freakin' hilarious Italian joke. Definitely a slur against Italians. DON'T read this spoiler if you find such stuff offensive:

Italian snow tires for sale: Dago through snow, Dago through mud, Dago through sleet, and when Dago flat, Dago "Wop Wop Wop Wop."

:lol:

gravelrash

At first glance I thought it said Frodo, as in Lord of the Rings. Does kinda' remind me of a Hobbit, just not as brave or loyal.

Fredo Corleone was weak, but I always thought he was trying to be a peacekeeper of sorts. Turned out that he was loyal to Michael though.

Cuomo is a two bit p.o.s. whose loyalty is only to himself.

1122008bceb18b21e864fd2bc5d11d51.jpg

GrimV

Which is why I'm honestly torn. People should be allowed to live their life in peace, regardless of political persuasion.

But again, this is the world Democrats wanted. At the very least they should be forced to live by the standards they created.

satellite66

Maybe this guy was trying to follow the inspirational words of the messiah Obama? Get in their face. If they bring a knife bring a gun. Clearly the words of a master uniter :biglaugh:

Italian Biker

This joke wholeheartedly and completely offends me................................................in no way what so ever. :biglaugh:

Ladybird

It never occurred to me that it was a cultural or ethnic slur. I figured it was meant as "the dimwit of the family" kind of insult. Not nice, but not a slur on everyone.

Dutch13

It never occurred to me that it was a cultural or ethnic slur. I figured it was meant as "the dimwit of the family" kind of insult. Not nice, but not a slur on everyone.

It was a slur to dimwits.......which is why he took such offense.

I wonder if he was experiencing roid rage. A normal person doesn't react that way.

The hilarious part is that he was so upset because he was with his family. A guy calls him Fredo.......so he uses the F word 17 times in 2 minutes and threatens physical violence?!?!? Don't liberals always complain of people on the right being violent?!?!?

Ladybird

It was a slur to dimwits.......which is why he took such offense.

I wonder if he was experiencing roid rage. A normal person doesn't react that way.

The hilarious part is that he was so upset because he was with his family. A guy calls him Fredo.......so he uses the F word 17 times in 2 minutes and threatens physical violence?!?!? Don't liberals always complain of people on the right being violent?!?!?

I’ll wager that this was not the first time the kid heard the f word from her dad.