To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ben Cranklin

Chris Cuomo caught on video flying in rage after man calls him ‘Fredo‘

Rate this topic

Noclevermoniker

It was a slur to dimwits.......which is why he took such offense.

I wonder if he was experiencing roid rage. A normal person doesn't react that way.

The hilarious part is that he was so upset because he was with his family. A guy calls him Fredo.......so he uses the F word 17 times in 2 minutes and threatens physical violence?!?!? Don't liberals always complain of people on the right being violent?!?!?

More than a slur to dimwits, it's a slur for "sellout". Remember Frederick "Fredo" Corleone sold out his brother/family for personal gain. "FredoCons" is a term associated with alleged political conservatives who've sold out for personal or political reasons.

So "Fredo" is the new "ni***r". Go figure.

Ladybird

More than a slur to dimwits, it's a slur for "sellout". Remember Frederick "Fredo" Corleone sold out his brother/family for personal gain. "FredoCons" is a term associated with alleged political conservatives who've sold out for personal or political reasons.

So "Fredo" is the new "ni***r". Go figure.

I’ve heard it used in The Sopranos, when teachers were describing Tony’s young son, who was a dimwit. The older daughter had the brains.

That is the way I’ve heard it used in other contexts.

I know Fredo was a sellout, but more than that he was an idiot, which is why he ended up in that predicament.

Edited by Ladybird

That_Guy

But again, this is the world Democrats wanted.

This is nonsense.

Look up Brandon Straka, then look up Shelter Island.

Edited by That_Guy

mjperry51

This is nonsense.

You're not qualified to make that statement. . .

Dutch13

This is nonsense.

Progressives have campaigned on getting in the faces of their opposition. Democrats, liberals, progressives, Hollywood elites, all cheered when Sarah Sanders was kicked out of a restaurant, Ted Cruz was accosted in a restaurant, etc. Mitch McConnell is regularly accosted at his home. This is EXACTLY what the democrats asked for.

All this guy did was call Chris Cuomo a name and he went into a roid rage. Trying to equate the name Frodo to Ni**er was whiny azz insanity.

That_Guy

All this guy did was call Chris Cuomo a name

He had to get to Shelter Island first.

gravelrash
'It's-A Me, Mario!' Shouts Chris Cuomo While Jumping Into Big Green Pipe

Babylon Bee | August 13th, 2019

MUSHROOM KINGDOM—After an altercation with some crazy guy shouting Italian ethnic slurs at him, CNN host Chris Cuomo reportedly shouted, "It's-a me, Mario!" before jumping into a large green pipe nearby and fleeing the scene.

Cuomo then collected a bunch of gold coins, wall-kicked his way to the top of a nearby tower, and ground-pounded the Whomp King three times in order to get a Power Star. At the time this occurred he appeared to only be made up of about six polygons.

"I'm-a gonna eat this pasta, join-a the Mafia, and throw shells while driving around in my little go-kart! Yipee!" he cried excitedly as he went from level to level stomping Goombas and jumping on Koopas. "Ya! Ha! Yipeeeeee!"

<Link>

:teehee:

MontyPython

This is nonsense.

Tell ya what - Why don't you just explain what the F you're talking about? Especially when used as an alleged "response" (:rolleyes:) to the fact that yes, it has been the leftists/progressives/Democrats who have made public harassment the norm. This is the world they have created. Any denial of that fact is lunacy.

:nuts:

Ladybird

Hannity defends Cuomo

Must be getting chilly down in the nether regions..

MontyPython

Hannity defends Cuomo

Must be getting chilly down in the nether regions..

I don't get your point, if any. Yes, just like several in this very thread, Hannity thinks people should be left alone to live their private lives in peace. I agree, for the record. Makes sense to me.

Doesn't change the fact that this public harassment BS IS the world the leftists created.

B)

MTP Reggie
67840720_1160196937519673_3956005144105058304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQn3_OKL4NL2NV-UTnrqGzIv26WNn9ViSsMchDbaQ6UE-aRdVdg5nxHGujD3jiXv9gw&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=2690ca84fc73cb4537d9347288be9c64&oe=5DDB9169

Hieronymous

"I'm smart! Not like everybody says!"

I never thought it was an ethnic slur.

It's a Corleone slur...maybe in the town in Sicily as well.

Ladybird

I don't get your point, if any. Yes, just like several in this very thread, Hannity thinks people should be left alone to live their private lives in peace. I agree, for the record. Makes sense to me.

Doesn't change the fact that this public harassment BS IS the world the leftists created.

B)

Bull. Ask any reproductive health clinic worker.

Edit to add: and patients.

Edited by Ladybird

RedSoloCup

67840720_1160196937519673_3956005144105058304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQn3_OKL4NL2NV-UTnrqGzIv26WNn9ViSsMchDbaQ6UE-aRdVdg5nxHGujD3jiXv9gw&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=2690ca84fc73cb4537d9347288be9c64&oe=5DDB9169

Amash the Anus...

RedSoloCup

This is nonsense.

:rolleyes:

How about we don't?

You're not qualified to make that statement. . .

He's not qualified to post here...

Tell ya what - Why don't you just explain what the F you're talking about? Especially when used as an alleged "response" (:rolleyes:) to the fact that yes, it has been the leftists/progressives/Democrats who have made public harassment the norm. This is the world they have created. Any denial of that fact is lunacy.

:nuts:

:yes:

But remember, we're dealing with a mental midget here...

RedSoloCup

Progressives have campaigned on getting in the faces of their opposition. Democrats, liberals, progressives, Hollywood elites, all cheered when Sarah Sanders was kicked out of a restaurant, Ted Cruz was accosted in a restaurant, etc. Mitch McConnell is regularly accosted at his home. This is EXACTLY what the democrats asked for.

All this guy did was call Chris Cuomo a name and he went into a roid rage. Trying to equate the name Frodo to Ni**er was whiny azz insanity.

Because Cuomo is a butthurt leftist snowflake.

GrimV

This is nonsense.

Dont like the world Lefties created?

Tough sh*t.

You fed it, now eat it.

Tea Party Hooligan

Bull. Ask any reproductive health clinic worker.

Edit to add: and patients.

Ask any reproductive health clinic worker Baby killer

There; fixed it for ya

Edited by Tea Party Hooligan

Ladybird

Ask any reproductive health clinic worker Baby killer

There; fixed it for ya

Yeah. Those "nasty" women deserve to be harassed, even if they're just trying to prevent pregnancy.

JerryL

Yeah. Those "nasty" women deserve to be harassed, even if they're just trying to prevent pregnancy.

Are you saying that every abortion mill in every city has a constant, harassing, protest presence in front of it? Are you saying that every protest of an abortion mill is harassing?

Are you saying that the "nasty" women who go to Planned Parenthood are going to try to prevent pregnancy?

Finally, are you really comparing and equating shouting down differing opinions in a public forum, stalking conservatives in restaurants and hounding them out the venue, and calling politicians names with people protesting the killing of developing babies? (If so, that is a helluva "whatabout." Even for you.)

RedSoloCup

:biglaugh:

d4aca20decf6e5c61c04756570e6d6f919af33c6f4ca3d547de9f42c59eb48bf.jpg

:rolleyes:

Edited by RedSoloCup

Ladybird

Are you saying that every abortion mill in every city has a constant, harassing, protest presence in front of it? Are you saying that every protest of an abortion mill is harassing?

Are you saying that the "nasty" women who go to Planned Parenthood are going to try to prevent pregnancy?

Finally, are you really comparing and equating shouting down differing opinions in a public forum, stalking conservatives in restaurants and hounding them out the venue, and calling politicians names with people protesting the killing of developing babies? (If so, that is a helluva "whatabout." Even for you.)

I took issue with the claim, I think from Monty, that these tactics of publicly and physically harassing people (including following the children of abortion providers) came from the left. Bull.

And yes, women go to Planned Parenthood for, among other things, pregnancy prevention. That's why it's called "planned" parenthood.

Tea Party Hooligan

Nice try. What happens at abortion clinics isn't prevention; it's the final solution.

Ladybird

Nice try. What happens at abortion clinics isn't prevention; it's the final solution.

It's none of your business.

Tea Party Hooligan

It's none of your business.

If I was the one that got the girl pregnant; then it should be my business, but of course, the woman (who all the feminist claim has no rights) is the only one that has any say. If she decides to kill the baby, she doesn't have to include the supposed father in any discussion. If she decides to keep the baby, the father gets no say at all and is required to pay child support. The real loser in all of this is the baby having no rights whatsoever.

I think we need to do away with murder as a crime, since it's now fashionable to kill a baby after it is born, anyhow. I should be able to kill someone that I dislike and call it an after birth abortion; right?

There are lots of things that are "none of your business" that you drooling leftists seem to want to make your business, so I can make it my business to speak out for those little lives, since gutless wonders like yourself choose not to.