To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ben Cranklin

Chris Cuomo caught on video flying in rage after man calls him ‘Fredo‘

Rate this topic

Ladybird

If I was the one that got the girl pregnant; then it should be my business, but of course, the woman (who all the feminist claim has no rights) is the only one that has any say. If she decides to kill the baby, she doesn't have to include the supposed father in any discussion. If she decides to keep the baby, the father gets no say at all and is required to pay child support. The real loser in all of this is the baby having no rights whatsoever.

I think we need to do away with murder as a crime, since it's now fashionable to kill a baby after it is born, anyhow. I should be able to kill someone that I dislike and call it an after birth abortion; right?

There are lots of things that are "none of your business" that you drooling leftists seem to want to make your business, so I can make it my business to speak out for those little lives, since gutless wonders like yourself choose not to.

It doesn't change the fact that those like you, who feel they know what's right for total strangers, have harassed women patients and providers trying to exercise the rights that Supremes said they are allowed or who just wish to visit a doctors for other female gynecological reasons.

It's none of your business why they are there. It's none of your business period.

Tea Party Hooligan

It doesn't change the fact that those like you, who feel they know what's right for total strangers, have harassed women patients and providers trying to exercise the rights that Supremes said they are allowed or who just wish to visit a doctors for other female gynecological reasons.

It's none of your business why they are there. It's none of your business period.

Lol!!! Yeah, and your side is so understanding that they feel it necessary to protest at the drop of a fricken hat. Your "black lives matter" morons that decide to shut down traffic by blocking roads, verbally harassing pedestrians, etc. The whole "occupy wallstreet" BS. I could go on for hours listing all of the ways that groups from your side do whatever you want and feel it's your "right" to do so. Of course, I'll remember your word the next time someone accosts me for my "gun rights" bumper sticker on my truck. As you say; it's none of their, or your, business.

Your hypocrisy is showing.

Howsithangin

After decades of conservatives being called nazis, idiots, inbred, racists, sexist, antisemitic, homophobes, xenophobes, deplorable, rapists, and worse, do I have it right that LB and T_G are butthurt over Chris Cuomo being called Fredo? :unsure:

Howsithangin

Yeah! Can't a womyn slaughter and dismember her baby in peace? :soapbox:

Ladybird

After decades of conservatives being called nazis, idiots, inbred, racists, sexist, antisemitic, homophobes, xenophobes, deplorable, rapists, and worse, do I have it right that LB and T_G are butthurt over Chris Cuomo being called Fredo? :unsure:

No, you do not have it right.

Ladybird

Lol!!! Yeah, and your side is so understanding that they feel it necessary to protest at the drop of a fricken hat. Your "black lives matter" morons that decide to shut down traffic by blocking roads, verbally harassing pedestrians, etc. The whole "occupy wallstreet" BS. I could go on for hours listing all of the ways that groups from your side do whatever you want and feel it's your "right" to do so. Of course, I'll remember your word the next time someone accosts me for my "gun rights" bumper sticker on my truck. As you say; it's none of their, or your, business.

Your hypocrisy is showing.

The harassment at clinics has been going on a very very long time.

I didn’t even get into the bombings and shootings.

E Van der Vliet

I'm no Carnac the Magnificent, but I'm pretty sure that murder is not right for strangers.

MontyPython

It's none of your business.

Murder is everybody's business.

And your attempts to make it sound like protesting murder at abortion-mills somehow "equals" harassing people in restaurants, theaters, stores, malls, and even in their own homes...and over nothing but political differences...is (typically) insane.

:rolleyes:

Edited by MontyPython

Ladybird

I'm no Carnac the Magnificent, but I'm pretty sure that murder is not right for strangers.

So because your opinion is that it is murder justifies the harassment of total strangers and their families.

MontyPython

So because your opinion is that it is murder justifies the harassment of total strangers and their families.

"Opinion"??? Of course it's murder. It's the deliberate, premeditated killing of an innocent human life. The very dictionary definition of murder.

B)

Ladybird

Murder is everybody's business.

And your attempts to make it sound like protesting murder at abortion-mills somehow "equals" harassing people in restaurants, theaters, stores, malls, and even in their own homes...and over nothing but political differences...is (typically) insane.

:rolleyes:

Women’s health clinics do more than provide abortions. The people harassing politicians feel just as righteous and justified in their obnoxious behavior as you do.

This is what terror is all about. Violence and harassment are just, because my side is right.

MontyPython

Women’s health clinics do more than provide abortions. The people harassing politicians feel just as righteous and justified in their obnoxious behavior as you do.

This is what terror is all about. Violence and harassment are just, because my side is right.

Yeah, (:rolleyes:), but that's exactly why I'm on the "side" I'm on concerning abortion: It's the deliberate premeditated killing of a completely innocent human baby. Only the truly stupid, dishonest, and/or insane can possibly delude themselves that's anything other than murder.

As for how "righteous" the leftists, antifa, rioters, etc, are when they burn cars, smash windows, loot stores, beat up innocent bystanders, etc etc etc, all because they they disagree about political issues...well any attempt to "defend" such behavior by comparing them to those who oppose the outright murder of innocent children is just another glaring example of stupidity/dishonesty/insanity.

:nuts:

E Van der Vliet

What would you call the child inside the mother being killed? And what do you call what is happening to the baby?

E Van der Vliet

Do you view Planned Parenthood as a "women's health clinic?"

Ladybird

Do you view Planned Parenthood as a "women's health clinic?"

Of course it is. Women go there for more than just abortions. Ever been to one? I’m guessing no.

Ladybird

Yeah, (:rolleyes:), but that's exactly why I'm on the "side" I'm on concerning abortion: It's the deliberate premeditated killing of a completely innocent human baby. Only the truly stupid, dishonest, and/or insane can possibly delude themselves that's anything other than murder.

As for how "righteous" the leftists, antifa, rioters, etc, are when they burn cars, smash windows, loot stores, beat up innocent bystanders, etc etc etc, all because they they disagree about political issues...well any attempt to "defend" such behavior by comparing them to those who oppose the outright murder of innocent children is just another glaring example of stupidity/dishonesty/insanity.

:nuts:

Those are extremists. You know, like the ones who commit arson, blow up buildings and shoot doctors.

The point is those tactics of getting in the face, even at a health facility or home, of those you oppose with started way before BLM and those protesting immigration policies.

MontyPython

Of course it is. Women go there for more than just abortions. Ever been to one? I’m guessing no.

And just as soon as they stop committing outright murder, and performing only legitimate "healthcare" procedures, they can at last be referred to honestly as "healthcare providers".

Those are extremists. You know, like the ones who commit arson, blow up buildings and shoot doctors.

The point is those tactics of getting in the face, even at a health facility or home, of those you oppose with started way before BLM and those protesting immigration policies.

And the fact remains that protesting OUTRIGHT MURDER remains legitimate, while harassing people in their homes, restaurants, theaters, malls, stores, etc, over mere political differences can never be honestly comparable.

B)

Tikk

Mechanically separated chickens and pigs are treated more humanely.

Let that one sink in.

Ladybird

And just as soon as they stop committing outright murder, and performing only legitimate "healthcare" procedures, they can at last be referred to honestly as "healthcare providers".

And the fact remains that protesting OUTRIGHT MURDER remains legitimate, while harassing people in their homes, restaurants, theaters, malls, stores, etc, over mere political differences can never be honestly comparable.

B)

You do know those BLM people believe they're protesting out right murder as well, right? But that doesn't count, because they don't matter to you.

Either way you're ok with bad behavior when it suits your purposes.

Magic Rat

Anyone who values the lives of Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin over innocent babies has morals that are so out of whack, it is impossible to take seriously.

I don't think people who are out with their families should be bothered by mobs or anyone else with a political axe to grind. However, someone minding his business and getting harassed is a whole hell of a lot different than protesting him at work. This includes abortionists, ahem... I mean women's health coordinators. If you don't like your Planned Parenthood being protested, stop killing babies.

This harassment at restaurants, shopping areas or homes is simply a leftist tactic and has been going on for years. Hell, look at all those Democrats in the KKK harassing black Republicans in their homes. These people are nothing if not rude, childish busybodies who have absolutely no manners or respect because if they don't get their way, they demand punishment.

The guy was rude to Fredo but Cuomo made the situation worse buy getting his chest puffed out and trying to look badass. He made an even bigger jerk out of himself than anyone else could possibly have done. He should be humiliated and embarrassed. Instead, because he's a lefty elitist, he feels justified. It's a pretty rotten social society that we've developed when a rich media figure with powerful political connections can act like that, claim himself the victim and get away with it without shame or ridicule from his peers.

MontyPython

You do know those BLM people believe they're protesting out right murder as well, right?

And they (or anybody else) who "believes" Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, etc, represent "murder" is an extraordinarily stupid person. Sorry, but anybody who can't be bothered with the proven facts just plain doesn't impress me.

But that doesn't count, because they don't matter to you.

The people who deliberately LIE about the circumstances including people like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin? You're damn right I don't care about pathological liars.

Either way you're ok with bad behavior when it suits your purposes.

That's BS, and I've said no such thing.

B)

stick

People get upset when THEIR tax dollars go to PP and they turn around and kill babies, legal or not. Whether you like it or not, people associate PP with Kermit Gosnell type of abortion mill operations. If PP want the protests to stop (still legal last time I checked), maybe they can stop performing abortions altogether and just provide all of the plethora of other services available to women or short of that STOP TAKING GOVERNMENT MONEY. If they did that and people still (violently, I guess?) protest their business, you might start to get some sympathy from the other side.

As it is, we just end up shouting at each other and nothing changes.

Any other business has to make it on it's own, somehow the baby killing business needs Federal subsidization to survive. Lovely.

Ladybird

Anyone who values the lives of Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin over innocent babies has morals that are so out of whack, it is impossible to take seriously.

I don't think people who are out with their families should be bothered by mobs or anyone else with a political axe to grind. However, someone minding his business and getting harassed is a whole hell of a lot different than protesting him at work. This includes abortionists, ahem... I mean women's health coordinators. If you don't like your Planned Parenthood being protested, stop killing babies.

This harassment at restaurants, shopping areas or homes is simply a leftist tactic and has been going on for years. Hell, look at all those Democrats in the KKK harassing black Republicans in their homes. These people are nothing if not rude, childish busybodies who have absolutely no manners or respect because if they don't get their way, they demand punishment.

The guy was rude to Fredo but Cuomo made the situation worse buy getting his chest puffed out and trying to look badass. He made an even bigger jerk out of himself than anyone else could possibly have done. He should be humiliated and embarrassed. Instead, because he's a lefty elitist, he feels justified. It's a pretty rotten social society that we've developed when a rich media figure with powerful political connections can act like that, claim himself the victim and get away with it without shame or ridicule from his peers.

Calling women whore's and sluts, and recording their license numbers, just because they're visiting a women's health clinic is harassment, no matter how you tried to justify it. Making threats of violence and carrying them out is terrorism, no matter what the reason. Everyone thinks their cause is righteous and those other guys are just ignorant rubes.

Edited by Ladybird

Magic Rat

Calling women whore's and sluts, and recording their license numbers, just because they're visiting a women's health clinic is harassment, no matter how you tried to justify it. Making threats of violence and carrying them out is terrorism, no matter what the reason. Everyone thinks their cause is righteous and those other guys are just ignorant rubes.

It's not a <censored>ing "women's health clinic". Save the bull<censored> euphemisms for your fellow idiots too chicken<censored> to admit the truth. If you have to lie about what abortion is, why do you even bother to discuss it? Why not call it a daycare while you're at it? Oh yeah! You practically do when you call it "child planning". What a joke the left is.

Like I said, you have no business lecturing me about harassment or morals. You supported that bitch who owned the Little Red Hen not only kicking a customer out of her restaurant (Which is her right.) but also follow this innocent person (who is not trying to kill anybody), down the street trying to prevent her and her party from entering other establishments.

Your hypocrisy makes you worthless for anything on this subject.

Ben Cranklin

How did a thread about Fredo justifying an overreaction by pretending there was "a slur against the Italian people" end up becoming about abortion?

I guess I should just be grateful that usually the only person I have to worry about getting in my face at a restaurant or event is my wife -- though that can be not such a picnic, either.

Edited by Ben Cranklin