To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Buckwheat Jones

“Defend African Resistance!” – Black Liberation Group Plans Philly

Rate this topic

Buckwheat Jones

“Defend African Resistance!” – Black Liberation Group Plans Philly March Friday to Free Cop-Shooter Maurice Hill

A Black Liberation Group is planning a march and rally in Philadelphia on Friday in support of cop-shooter and felon Maurice Hill.

Maurice Hill shot and injured six police officers on Wednesday before he surrendered to police.

The flyer advertising the march includes this: “The police are an occupying military force in the black community and should be met with resistance.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/defend-african-resistance-black-liberation-group-plans-march-friday-to-free-cop-shooter-maurice-hill/

This is sad to see, but apparently only about six idiots showed up.

Shaky McSelfie

Them must be some angry folks. Must be a miserable life to live

Coach

Once radical left wing ideas take hold they never recede, they grow more violent and homicidal. They are only stopped by force. It is exactly where we are headed.

Dean Adam Smithee

See, I TOLD Y'all this was likely either M.O.V.E or BLM. Am I right or am I right?

(And, for a price, I'm available for tool commercials on the concept of "Nailed It".)

Ladybird

The link at Gateway doesn't go to an actual group, but to some Facebook message board.

6 people showed up? Call out the SWAT team.

Magic Rat

The link at Gateway doesn't go to an actual group, but to some Facebook message board.

They could join the current active members of "White Nationalist" and still barely have enough to field a football team.

Howsithangin

They could join the current active members of "White Nationalist" and still barely have enough to field a football team.

:welldone:

Italian Biker

Maybe they were too afraid to come out because the media and so called black leaders still spent years spewing false claims about cops shooting blacks with reckless abondon. Here we have Hill, who shot several rounds out of a window, 6 cops hit, not to mention endangering not only cops, but civilians, including other blacks, and yet he comes out of it unharmed.

Coach

The real action was in Portland Oregon where Anti-Fa reigns. They will be the ones who light the fire with the help of left wing politicians and the usual media propaganda rags and networks.

Dean Adam Smithee

And Wesley Cook a/k/a Mumia Abu-Jamal is sitting, er, rotting, er, "waiting for the worms" per a Pink Floyd song, wondering, "Hey, What about ME and MY 15 minutes of fame"?

May both this guy and Cook RIP: Rot In Peace. OUR peace, not theirs. When either or both have stopped wasting OUR money on food and oxygen, I'm willing to donate a green sack for their disposal... a green sack of the same type as used for disposing of dogsh█t.

Ladybird

But just enough to shoot up Walmart or community center

Edited by Ladybird

Howsithangin

Would you like us to post links of black crime? It'll take us a while since there is so much, but we could

Ladybird

Would you like us to post links of black crime? It'll take us a while since there is so much, but we could

If it makes you happy. I didn’t bring white nationalists up.

Natural Selection

“Defend African Resistance!” – Black Liberation Group Plans Philly March Friday to Free Cop-Shooter Maurice Hill

A Black Liberation Group is planning a march and rally in Philadelphia on Friday in support of cop-shooter and felon Maurice Hill.

Maurice Hill shot and injured six police officers on Wednesday before he surrendered to police.

The flyer advertising the march includes this: “The police are an occupying military force in the black community and should be met with resistance.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/defend-african-resistance-black-liberation-group-plans-march-friday-to-free-cop-shooter-maurice-hill/

This is sad to see, but apparently only about six idiots showed up.

In an underreported side note, Maurice Hill is a muslim.

Taggart Transcontinental

If it was 6 white supremacists, you would be yelling the sky is falling and blaming it all on the white people and Trump. You would demanding everyone of us apologize for this farce. Yet a Black supremacist group and you yawn.

Ladybird

If it was 6 white supremacists, you would be yelling the sky is falling and blaming it all on the white people and Trump. You would demanding everyone of us apologize for this farce. Yet a Black supremacist group and you yawn.

When have I ever done anything even remotely like that over a few losers holding signs or even a racist mass shooter?

Natural Selection

When have I ever done anything even remotely like that over a few losers holding signs or even a racist mass shooter?

Ahem...

Those tiki torch carrying, “blood and Soil” chanting marchers in Charlottesville weren’t Hillary supporters and neither was that murderer with the car. Trump supporters are not all innocent in this.

Taggart Transcontinental

How about any day in the Chicago Tribune, New York Times, or Washington DC Post. Those are plenty of links.

Ladybird

Ahem...

What I wrote is the truth and not even close to what Trans claimed.

Natural Selection

What I wrote is the truth and not even close to what Trans claimed.

Jedi mind tricks don't work on us.

stick

That kid looks as dangerous as a wet book of matches.

Look at me everybody, I'm a white nationalist!

Meanwhile...

State Senator apologizes for mock Trump execution at fundraising event.

Those crazy Democrats...at least they aren't claiming to be (or being accused of being) a white nationalist. I guess that's something.

Ladybird

That kid looks as dangerous as a wet book of matches.

Look at me everybody, I'm a white nationalist!

Meanwhile...

State Senator apologizes for mock Trump execution at fundraising event.

Those crazy Democrats...at least they aren't claiming to be (or being accused of being) a white nationalist. I guess that's something.

He looks as tough as Dylan Roof.

Dean Adam Smithee

How about any day in the Chicago Tribune, New York Times, or Washington DC Post. Those are plenty of links.

Or the evening news any day of the week in the Atlanta area. There's nearly SOMETHING every night.

As of August 10 we were 32 weeks and 222 days into the year and:

58 Murders (42 arrests/clears)

147 Rapes (69 arrests/clears),

637 Robberies

1,246 Aggravated Assaults. (An (unjustified) shooting would count as either Murder or AA, depending if the victim died. YTD there have been 303 shootings and 369 shooting victims)

1,796 Burglaries

5,380 Larceny / From Auto ("Sliders", etc)

3,787 Larceny/other

1,853 Auto Thefts

And that's just "City of" Atlanta, which in terms of population (486 K) is only about 1/12th the overall 20-county "Metro Area" population (~5.9 M). But that's not to say the whole area is crime ridden. The northern 'burbs "Outside the Perimeter" ("OTP) (Perimeter = I-285) aren't bad. Just inside the northern perimeter 9Sandy Springs, Brookhaven, etc) aren't bad either. I'd say (0% or more of the violent crime in the area happens in particular neighborhoods. I'll give you three guesses as to what the demographics are, and I'll spot you that it's not the Eskimo or Amish neighborhoods.

Same goes for Chicago, too. As bad as the overall area is, it's NOT the Swedes and Norwegians on North Lakeshore Drive who are killing each other.

51o3t.jpg

Overall Atlanta Metro Area crime map 2019. Dark Circle = 5 mi radius of downtown Atlanta.

w9gnlj.jpg

Edited by Dean Adam Smithee

Buckwheat Jones

Maybe they were too afraid to come out because the media and so called black leaders still spent years spewing false claims about cops shooting blacks with reckless abondon. Here we have Hill, who shot several rounds out of a window, 6 cops hit, not to mention endangering not only cops, but civilians, including other blacks, and yet he comes out of it unharmed.

That’s true. But hopefully the support in the black community for this turd is not all that strong.

zurg

That’s true. But hopefully the support in the black community for this turd is not all that strong.

I hope you’re right, but I’m skeptical.