To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ladybird

Trump Tweets Supporter’s Claim Jews Love Him ‘Like He’s the King of Is

Rate this topic

Ladybird

Trump Tweets Supporter’s Claim Jews Love Him ‘Like He’s the King of Israel,’ ‘Second Coming of God’

By Ken MeyerAug 21st, 2019, 8:06 am

Excerpt:

President Donald Trump is quote-tweeting his supporters again, this time its someone claiming that he is “the best President for Israel in the history of the world.”

As polls show that Trump fares badly with most Jewish American voters, the president drew set off a firestorm yesterday when he said that Jews who vote for Democrats show “either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.” The comments drew a great deal of outrage among critics, so on Wednesday, Trump tweeted out gushing praise from Wayne Allen Root, a far-right writer and radio host who say Israelis view the president like “the second coming of God.”

<snip>

Link

:biglaugh:

Noclevermoniker

In other news, Ladybird hasn't done a lick of work since January 2017 as she spends the majority of her workday raging about President Trump. Co-workers bitch, but know she cannot be fired.

JerryL

Trump Tweets Supporter’s Claim Jews Love Him ‘Like He’s the King of Israel,’ ‘Second Coming of God’

Excerpt:

President Donald Trump is quote-tweeting his supporters again, this time its someone claiming that he is “the best President for Israel in the history of the world.”

As polls show that Trump fares badly with most Jewish American voters, the president drew set off a firestorm yesterday when he said that Jews who vote for Democrats show “either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.” The comments drew a great deal of outrage among critics, so on Wednesday, Trump tweeted out gushing praise from Wayne Allen Root, a far-right writer and radio host who say Israelis view the president like “the second coming of God.”

<snip>

Link

Exactly the kind of crap I wish he would stop (re)tweeting. While I agree that Jews voting for leftists/progressives is mind-boggling, I find any person's reference to another human as "the second coming of God" to be highly offensive.

God, he most definitely is not.

Ladybird

In other news, Ladybird hasn't done a lick of work since January 2017 as she spends the majority of her workday raging about President Trump. Co-workers bitch, but know she cannot be fired.

Multi-tasking, dear...

gravelrash

Exactly the kind of crap I wish he would stop (re)tweeting. While I agree that Jews voting for leftists/progressives is mind-boggling, I find any person's reference to another human as "the second coming of God" to be highly offensive.

Trump most definitely is not God; rather, a master troller.

mliff1

Trump most definitely is not God; rather, a master troller.

Look at this tweet, I just appointed more conservative judges, covfefe :)

gravelrash

Look at this tweet, I just appointed more conservative judges, covfefe :)

:exactly:

Dangle something shiny in one hand. Sign a deal with the other. Sleight of hand and distraction are Trump's fortés.

RedSoloCup

:exactly:

Bookdoc

Excerpt:

<snip>

Link

Fortunately for my sanity, I regard ALL polls as I do MAD magazine articles-funny and easily forgettable.

Magic Rat

Obnoxious and stupid. His motivations may be just trolling but it's still distasteful.

Taggart Transcontinental

Did he say it? If someone praises you to high heaven are you supposed to ignore it? I personally don't care what he tweets, point to the bad economy, the people out of work etc. He's working on these issues. We are getting better every day. Yet this is an issue. I don't think so.

Squirrel

More false rage by the left. I don’t agree with the tweet. But I don’t remember them having any complaints or even saying it was wrong when a previous president claimed to be god. I think he said something about this is the day we lower the oceans,blah,blah,blah...... I never could stand to listen to him. I don’t think this was a proper tweet. But I also think hypocrisy is wrong. If this is the best the left has I’m ok with it

Ladybird

More false rage by the left. I don’t agree with the tweet. But I don’t remember them having any complaints or even saying it was wrong when a previous president claimed to be god. I think he said something about this is the day we lower the oceans,blah,blah,blah...... I never could stand to listen to him. I don’t think this was a proper tweet. But I also think hypocrisy is wrong. If this is the best the left has I’m ok with it

What other president?

Taggart Transcontinental

Obnoxious and stupid. His motivations may be just trolling but it's still distasteful.

Last time I checked he is an American citizen with 1st Amendment rights, and does not require your or anyone else's approval for his opinion. Distasteful as it may be to you...

Magic Rat

More false rage by the left. I dont agree with the tweet. But I dont remember them having any complaints or even saying it was wrong when a previous president claimed to be god. I think he said something about this is the day we lower the oceans,blah,blah,blah...... I never could stand to listen to him. I dont think this was a proper tweet. But I also think hypocrisy is wrong. If this is the best the left has Im ok with it

Of course it's false rage but I roll my eyes when his hyperbole crosses into self-parody. Also, he basically was compared to Jesus, I think even most of his supporters would agree that it's over the top and quasi-blasphemous.

Last time I checked he is an American citizen with 1st Amendment rights, and does not require your or anyone else's approval for his opinion. Distasteful as it may be to you...

Last time I checked, that same 1st Amendment applies to me and my opinions and I don't require your <censored>ing approval either.

Edited by Magic Rat

Magic Rat

What other president?

What other president claimed he would stop the oceans from raising and make the air clearer? 2016 made you so crazy you got amnesia?

Ladybird

What other president claimed he would stop the oceans from raising and make the air clearer? 2016 made you so crazy you got amnesia?

What other president proclaimed himself God? That’s what squirrel wrote. Vowing environmental cleanup does not make one divine.

Magic Rat

What other president proclaimed himself God? That’s what squirrel wrote. Vowing environmental cleanup does not make one divine.

Except he didn't merely "vow environmental cleanup", he clearly claimed that his election alone was what would enable these miracles.

You are very aware of this. Why do you insist on being obtuse like a gushing groupie?

Squirrel

Gee who besides god do you think can magically lower oceans? And what president? Do you have Alzheimer’s? But hey your messiah was never questioned and did no wrong so yeah hypocrisy much? Deflection of a statement,,, your going to pretend you don’t even know what president said these things? Thanks for an honest conversation and a shining light again on your hypocrisy. But I never expect less from the left. As several people have stated it was inappropriate for trump to tweet this. What the left and you won’t admit is when your people are wrong. That has been shown in multiple threads

Edited by Squirrel

Ladybird

Except he didn't merely "vow environmental cleanup", he clearly claimed that his election alone was what would enable these miracles.

You are very aware of this. Why do you insist on being obtuse like a gushing groupie?

Why do you insist on being so dishonest? Obama said nothing about being God or God adjacent. If he had, the evangelical right, which is silent with Trump as usual, would have been in an uproar.

Ladybird

Gee who besides god do you think can magically lower oceans? And what president? Do you have Alzheimer’s? But hey your messiah was never questioned and did no wrong so yeah hypocrisy much? Deflection of a statement,,, your going to pretend you don’t even know what president said these things? Thanks for an honest conversation and a shining light again on your hypocrisy. But I never expect less from the left. As several people have stated it was inappropriate for trump to tweet this. What the left and you won’t admit is when your people are wrong. That has been shown in multiple threads

When did Obama say he would “magically lower oceans”?

Squirrel

When did Obama say he would “magically lower oceans”?

Lol you are that dumb so he didn’t say in a speech today is the day we start to lower the oceans? I’ll give you a hint try google or even YouTube if you want the whole speech. As I said I could not stand listening to that man or his voice. It may have been his acceptance speech. Which I’m sure you didn’t miss. Once again playing obtuse for your messiah on the left. But I’m sure your posts or your outrage at presidents are never biased, closed minded or anything. It’s just coincidence and a one off.

Edited by Squirrel

RedSoloCup

What other president?

Barry, duh

Magic Rat

Why do you insist on being so dishonest? Obama said nothing about being God or God adjacent. If he had, the evangelical right, which is silent with Trump as usual, would have been in an uproar.

That's rich. First you pretend you didn't know to whom squirrel was referring. Then you you intentionally downplayed Obama's megalomania into just a mere "vow" and you have the balls to accuse someone else of dishonesty!

You are a true cartoon character.

Ladybird

That's rich. First you pretend you didn't know to whom squirrel was referring. Then you you intentionally downplayed Obama's megalomania into just a mere "vow" and you have the balls to accuse someone else of dishonesty!

You are a true cartoon character.

Squirrel said a previous president claimed he was God. I know neither Obama, Bush, or Clinton said anything like that so I asked, and ask again, which one?

Either he/she/it is lying or none exists.