To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ladybird

Trump Tweets Supporter’s Claim Jews Love Him ‘Like He’s the King of Is

Rate this topic

Ladybird

Lol you are that dumb so he didn’t say in a speech today is the day we start to lower the oceans? I’ll give you a hint try google or even YouTube if you want the whole speech. As I said I could not stand listening to that man or his voice. It may have been his acceptance speech. Which I’m sure you didn’t miss. Once again playing obtuse for your messiah on the left. But I’m sure your posts or your outrage at presidents are never biased, closed minded or anything. It’s just coincidence and a one off.

As usual, you make statements that you cannot back up. But hey, your defenders are here for the rescue..

Magic Rat

Squirrel said a previous president claimed he was God. I know neither Obama, Bush, or Clinton said anything like that so I asked, and ask again, which one?

Either he/she/it is lying or none exists.

Trump didnt say he was God either. He implied it with a forwarded tweet.

Just like your Rock God implied himself a deity with his famous speech.

You know see the similarities because you dont want to.

Edited by Magic Rat

JerryL

Trump most definitely is not God; rather, a master troller.

Sorry, but forwarding a blasphemous tweet is not “master” to me. Sure, leftist heads are spinning, but is it worth the cost? It is not, for me. Sorry.

JerryL

Did he say it? If someone praises you to high heaven are you supposed to ignore it? I personally don't care what he tweets, point to the bad economy, the people out of work etc. He's working on these issues. We are getting better every day. Yet this is an issue. I don't think so.

If someone compared me to second coming of God, I would most certainly ignore it. That is not praise, it is lunacy.

gravelrash

Sorry, but forwarding a blasphemous tweet is not “master” to me. Sure, leftist heads are spinning, but is it worth the cost? It is not, for me. Sorry.

No need to apologize. I'm atheist (at times agnostic). So my take is different than yours.

Italian Biker

Squirrel said a previous president claimed he was God. I know neither Obama, Bush, or Clinton said anything like that so I asked, and ask again, which one?

Actually Trump didn't claim it, he retweeted something that someone else wrote.

And as far as what Obama said, when he won the democrat nomination "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; "

Squirrel

Lol ok Obama didn’t say I am god. I guess he’s just a magician that can lower oceans and heal the planet. Gee kind of sounds like god complex to me. But you are right he did not state outright I am god and your messiah. Strange the left holds him as a god and defend him. I mean he did no wrong, right.Now how many humans do you know that can lower oceans and heal planets? Also odd when I posted it you claimed not to know what president said it. Again hypocrisy much? I have no doubt trump is a narcissist too. As I said the difference the right can admit his faults. The left not so much with their leaders. I don’t care about any presidents personallity I care about you their job performance and the good of the country.but by all means trump bad, so bad so evil.

Edited by Squirrel

Ladybird

Trump didnt say he was God either. He implied it with a forwarded tweet.

Just like your Rock God implied himself a deity with his famous speech.

You know see the similarities because you dont want to.

Lie.

Actually Trump didn't claim it, he retweeted something that someone else wrote.

And as far as what Obama said, when he won the democrat nomination "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; "

Thanks for at least pointing to the correct speech.

“The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America. “

In context. How is this proclaiming himself God or God-like?

Edited by Ladybird

Squirrel

When did Obama say he would “magically lower oceans”?

Still looking for that speech or where he said it? Or can you at least now admit he stated it? Lol you elected me now the oceans will lower, the world will heal,,,,, isn’t a god complex. At least you finally found the speech and know which president had this god complex. And we now know that President caused some of the worse damage to America, race relations etc. but leave it to the left to achieve that

Edited by Squirrel

Ladybird

Still looking for that speech or where he said it? Or can you at least now admit he stated it?

Still waiting...

Anything to deflect from Cheeto-Jeebus.

Squirrel

Still waiting...

Anything to deflect from Cheeto-Jeebus.

Still waiting for what English comprehension courses. I answered you. As far as deflect did you miss where I stated I didn’t approve of the text? Or did you miss where I said trump is a narcissist? Or did you miss the part where I said I don’t care about his personallity and care about the job he does. Yep that’s deflection. Talking to you anton or TG is worthless. Here you go Obama was great never did wrong, trump is a racist a hate monger and evil. There I agreed with you. Because that’s all you’ll ever see

Edited by Squirrel

Ladybird

Still waiting for what English comprehension courses. I answered you.

Please point to when and where Barack Obama said he would “magically lower oceans”, which is what you claim.

JerryL

No need to apologize. I'm atheist (at times agnostic). So my take is different than yours.

No worries. I only speak for myself.

Squirrel

Lol are you really this stupid read your own post. This is when the rise of the oceans began to slow and are planet healed. You even highlighted it. As I said talking to you is worthless. Obama did and can do no wrong , trump is an evil orange man. Trump is a racist, trump followers are nazis. There I agreed with everything you say and think. I don’t have time draw crayon maps for you.

Ladybird

Lol are you really this stupid read your own post. This is when the rise of the oceans began to slow and are planet healed. You even highlighted it. As I said talking to you is worthless. Obama did and can do no wrong , trump is an evil orange man. Trump is a racist, trump followers are nazis. There I agreed with everything you say and think. I don’t have time draw crayon maps for you.

Only a fundamentally dishonest member of Cult45 could look at that speech and claim Obama was stating he is God or God like, in or order to do a “what about” for yet another moronic tweet from dear Trump.

Not even close.

Squirrel

Only a fundamentally dishonest member of Cult45 could look at that speech and claim Obama was stating he is God or God like, in or order to do a “what about” for yet another moronic tweet from dear Trump.

Not even close.

Like I said not worth discussing anything with you. But have a great day. I mean every one thinks they can stop the oceans rising and heal a planet

Edited by Squirrel

Taggart Transcontinental

Of course it's false rage but I roll my eyes when his hyperbole crosses into self-parody. Also, he basically was compared to Jesus, I think even most of his supporters would agree that it's over the top and quasi-blasphemous.

Last time I checked, that same 1st Amendment applies to me and my opinions and I don't require your <censored>ing approval either.

As they do however I can also state I am tired of your (((*&()*& crap as well.

Magic Rat

As they do however I can also state I am tired of your (((*&()*& crap as well.

Lol. Tough <censored>. That's your problem.

Taggart Transcontinental

What other president proclaimed himself God? That's what squirrel wrote. Vowing environmental cleanup does not make one divine.

Trump didn't claim he was God, the individual that tweeted he was LIKE the second coming of God. So again what are you talking about?

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Trump didn't claim he was God, the individual that tweeted he was LIKE the second coming of God. So again what are you talking about?

:exactly:

More of her usual twisting of context, parsing and making up words that were never said.

Taggart Transcontinental

Lol. Tough <censored>. That's your problem.

You're right! I will live because you have every right to be as deranged as you want to be.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

By the way, Trump is in my city right now speaking to the AMVets. :salute: :usa:

I had to drive a much longer way home, but the libtard/progtard's heads here are exploding and the little inconvenience of the extra drive time was well worth it!

Our mayor Beavis (Fischer) wanted to meet with Trump to discuss gun control and Trump turned his ass down! :lol:

LOVE IT! :D

You're right! I will live because you have every right to be as deranged as you want to be.

:high5:

Ladybird

Squirrel made this claim.

Taggart Transcontinental

Squirrel made this claim.

So wait, you claimed POTUS said he was God by taking a second hand comment from another person?