To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ladybird

Trump Tweets Supporter’s Claim Jews Love Him ‘Like He’s the King of Is

Rate this topic

Squirrel

Squirrel made this claim.

So now it’s I claimed trump declared himself god? News to me. Do you have any honesty? But by all means link were I said that.

Edited by Squirrel

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

So wait, you claimed POTUS said he was God by taking a second hand comment from another person?

She thought that she was passing a baton when it turned out to be straws! :biglaugh:

Ladybird

So wait, you claimed POTUS said he was God by taking a second hand comment from another person?

Please quote where I said Trump said he was God.

Dean Adam Smithee

Exactly the kind of crap I wish he would stop (re)tweeting. While I agree that Jews voting for leftists/progressives is mind-boggling, I find any person's reference to another human as "the second coming of God" to be highly offensive.

God, he most definitely is not.

:yeah that:

I would compare it to the time John Lennon remarked that the Beatles were "More popular then Jesus".

Now, when you look at Lennon's quote, it makes perfect sense. He was speaking in the dual context of both the decline of Christian church-going in the UK and the rise of Rock-and-Roll:

"Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that; I'm right and I'll be proved right. We're more popular than Jesus now; I don't know which will go first – rock 'n' roll or Christianity. Jesus was all right but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me"

- John Lennon, Interview for the Evening Standard (UK) published 04 March 1966

Okay, so Christianity hasn't "vanished". But it has MOST DEFINITELY "shrunk", in both the US and UK; I don't think anyone can argue about that. In both places, by then, the likelihood of any given household owning at least one Beatles record exceeded the likelihood of any given household being regular churchgoers.

BUT Lennon should never have said "WE'RE" more popular than Jesus. That was just grist for demagogues taking it out of context; Our church and others got mileage out of that for years.

Squirrel

Nice I was replying to your post stating I claimed that. Again try reading comprehension

Squirrel

Squirrel made this claim.

Just In case you forgot where you acussed me of that. Again please link where I made the claim

Trump didn't claim he was God, the individual that tweeted he was LIKE the second coming of God. So again what are you talking about?

That’s the post you stated it as an answer too. So again where did I state that. Hint I never stated trump was god. But your answer there was squirrel said that. So please post where I did that. I’m sure you just aren’t throwing out accusations. But I don’t see any where in the thread I said trump was god or claimed to be god. But enlighten me

Edited by Squirrel

zurg

Only a fundamentally dishonest member of Cult45 could look at that speech and claim Obama was stating he is God or God like, in or order to do a “what about” for yet another moronic tweet from dear Trump.

Not even close.

It was a dumb tweet by Trump.

How’s that?

Ladybird

How’s that?

Great. Thank you and Jerry and AdamS.

NH Populist

It's amazing the faux outrage you can muster when it comes to anything Trump, but can ignore the boatloads of cash to Iran, the non-existent line in the sand to Assad and the "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor", etc., B.S., you're nothing more than a troll here...

Edited by NH Populist

Magic Rat

You're welcome.

Taggart Transcontinental

So now it's I claimed trump declared himself god? News to me. Do you have any honesty? But by all means link were I said that.

Are you a prophet?!?!?!?!

Do you have a long beard and bring down the 15, err 10 commandments from on high?

Right up there you said Squirrel made this claim.... So hmmmm that was in response to me asking you if Trump made the claim he was a God.

Taggart Transcontinental

Just In case you forgot where you acussed me of that. Again please link where I made the claim

That's the post you stated it as an answer too. So again where did I state that. Hint I never stated trump was god. But your answer there was squirrel said that. So please post where I did that. I'm sure you just aren't throwing out accusations. But I don't see any where in the thread I said trump was god or claimed to be god. But enlighten me

Don't worry I wasn't talking to you, I was responding to LB.

Taggart Transcontinental

How's that?

It wasn't a dumb tweet, he was thanking someone for their assessment that he was a strong defender of the Jewish state. Why is that a bad thing? Oh wait I know because certain people on this board believe jews bad. Got it.

Taggart Transcontinental

Notice in the original story, they only quote the tweet from Trump, never did they find the original tweet from the person he quoted. The tweet states the people of Israel love him LIKE he's the second coming of God. That is not saying he IS the second coming of God. Now get back to your Trump bashing insanity.

Ben Cranklin

Another tweet??? Well, then, the only thing left to do is give all this low unemployment back and impeach him!

Ladybird

It wasn't a dumb tweet, he was thanking someone for their assessment that he was a strong defender of the Jewish state. Why is that a bad thing? Oh wait I know because certain people on this board believe jews bad. Got it.

I sure hope you're not talking about me.

This latest crap started with the banning of Omar & Tlaib, with Trump tweeting his displeasure of allowing them in right before. They got the upper hand on the narrative for about a few hours, until Israel's peace offering to Tlaib for her grandmother. Then (at least one of them) looked like an especially cynical opportunist, which Trump rightly seized on. Even among the non-Trump fans, he was "winning!" as some like to say. But then, Trump being Trump, cannot just STFU. Now we've had two days of the president of the United States accusing American Jews who don't vote republican of being "disloyal".

I want you (said this in a different thread) to think about what your reaction would be to president Barack Obama, standing before the CBC, stating ALL blacks are disloyal and ignorant if they vote Republican. Forget about everyone else, what would your reaction be?

The retweet of this conspiracy moron Wayne Allen Root is, despite all of your rationalizations, an endorsement of his views. The president of the United States tweeted this.

Edited by Ladybird

Timothy

www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/.premium-israeli-president-tells-pelosi-israel-must-not-become-partisan-issue-1.7730182

Trump is putting partisanship and his own ego above the good of Israel by trying to make this a partisan issue.

zurg

www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/.premium-israeli-president-tells-pelosi-israel-must-not-become-partisan-issue-1.7730182

Trump is putting partisanship and his own ego above the good of Israel by trying to make this a partisan issue.

That’s not the correct take. Democrats are trashing Israel left and right. It’s amazing jews still vote for your party here.

This is a dumb re-tweet, but it’s NOT what you claim.

JerryL

It was a dumb tweet because the person whose words he forwarded compared him to the second coming of God.

If you believe in God, then you know to claim this is blasphemous.

If you don’t believe in God, then this claim is arrogant, nonsensical rhetoric.

Trump claims to be a Christian yet doesn’t say, “There is only one God and I am not him.” He takes the compliment, shares it with all his followers, and act like it is valid.

It was a stupid tweet.

JerryL

Trump didn't claim he was God, the individual that tweeted he was LIKE the second coming of God. So again what are you talking about?

You are right, here. While I believe the retweet was stupid, the President never claimed to BE anything, let alone God.

Moderator T

Are you really trying to blame people's dislike of a tweet on antisemitism at RN?

Taggart Transcontinental

It was a dumb tweet because the person whose words he forwarded compared him to the second coming of God.

If you believe in God, then you know to claim this is blasphemous.

If you don't believe in God, then this claim is arrogant, nonsensical rhetoric.

Trump claims to be a Christian yet doesn't say, "There is only one God and I am not him." He takes the compliment, shares it with all his followers, and act like it is valid.

It was a stupid tweet.

This is the greatest president for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world. Not just in America, Trump is the best president for Israel in the history of the world. And the Jewish people love him like he is the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God. And then in America, American Jews don’t like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense. But that’s okay. He keeps doing what he’s doing. He’s good for all of us. Good for Jews, good for blacks, good for gays. He’s good for everyone in America who wants a job.

This is the actual statement from the man. It is not comparing him to the second coming of God. It is not comparing him to anything. It is saying the people in Israel love him like.... That is much different from stating HE IS THE.... Stop interpreting things based on parsing and read the words for yourself.

This is not blasphemy, this is not arrogance. It's just a statement that brings things to a perspective. This was a contrast. The people of Israel love him and the Jewish people in the US hate him. Go figure. The DNC cannot have that because tons of their money COME FROM Jews in the US, when people start realizing the anti-Jewish position of the DNC it's all over. That's what this contrast is all about.

Taggart Transcontinental

Are you really trying to blame people's dislike of a tweet on antisemitism at RN?

Really? Is anti-semitism a fake thing? Is it a crime to not like a certain what ever? There are people in our little community that lose their ever loving mind the second there is a positive statement about Israel here. Now you telling me there are not people here that act like that immediately?

NH Populist

Yep! DID YOU SEE WHAT HE SAID TODAY!! Good grief!

RedSoloCup

Another swing and a miss, Timmah.