To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

A San Diego backyard shed is for rent for $1,050 a month

Rate this topic

Hieronymous

Price sounds about in line with the market here. I live near San Diego State and the going rate for a room is about 1k per month. One more reason I am trying to get back to Tucson. And the homeless population here is bad. San Diego does a better job than other cities in California at covering up its warts, but the town has plenty.

Kilmerfan

Cheryl "She Shed" costs a mint...

Howsithangin

Ave home price in Honolulu (2BR ranchette/bungalow, 0.8 acre): $800,000.

I'd rather live in.a hovel with 50 acres for that.

Hieronymous

I’m in Holland Michigan on a business trip tonight.... lower 40’s is the prediction... global warming, thanks to man.

PS: I hear northern Lake Michigan and the Peninsula are fantastically beautiful area.

They are. Northern Michigan summers are about as good as it gets.

oki

Our current digs 1,250 square foot completely finished basement 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom ranch (that footage does not include basement), about 1/4 acre

Attached garage (deep 1 car), about 5-10 minute drive to work, kids school, shopping, hospital, fairly quite(I can see a fair amount of stars at night).

About 150K with 2,400 for taxes and $550 for insurance. Total monthly payment, about $1,150.00, and that includes taxes and insurance.

Winters can be a touch harsh, but for the most part we are left the hell alone by the city and state. Green Bay was getting a bit stupid about ordinances and enforcement for a time, but the Alderman stepped in and helped bring some sensibility back. Taxes are a bit steep but no where insane as in other parts of the country. And, for the most part the City is pretty safe as well as tolerant.

$1,050 for a freakin' storage shed is ridiculous, it really does tell a person who insane things are in that part of the country. Why in the hell would someone spend that kind of money with not only nothing to show for it at the end, but also when you can go somewhere else and actually own a home for that much? Something you can call your own, raise a family, and set down roots with?

Plus, not have to deal with the politics, crowding, crime, and sheer insanity of that local? Why? Then again people are leaving CA in the droves. I guess they have had enough.

Severian

Wonder what kind of rental money Arthur "Two Sheds" Jackson is pulling in? :coolshades:

MontyPython

Wonder what kind of rental money Arthur "Two Sheds" Jackson is pulling in? :coolshades:

LOL

You knew I'd recognize the Monty Python reference, no matter how obscure...

;)

tailgunner

How much for AC?

stick

I was hired in 2014.. :)

When you say "There are jobs here." I'm assuming you are speaking in the present tense because the verb you used was the present tense.

What else ya got?