To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Fake News 101: ABC Airs 2017 Gun Range Footage Claiming It’s Turkey Bo

Rate this topic

Fake News 101: ABC Airs 2017 Gun Range Footage Claiming It’s Turkey Bombing Kurdish Civilians in Syria

And MSM wonders why nobody trusts them…

Kelen McBreen | Infowars.com - October 14, 2019

10-14-19-kurds.jpg

ABC was caught lying to its viewers over the weekend by airing footage claiming to show the “Turkish military bombing Kurd civilians,” when it was actually a clip of the 2017 Knob Creek machine gun night shoot held in West Point, Kentucky.

In a perfect example of why millions of Americans refer to mainstream media as fake news, “ABC World News Tonight with David Muir” broadcast two-year-old footage and told viewers it was a recent video of “atrocities committed by Turkish-backed fighters.”

This is more proof establishment media is working with the Military-Industrial Complex to push a false narrative about President Trump’s decision to pull American troops out of Syria.

Watch the ABC segment below:

<snip>

:newsflash:

The "news" has always been fake news for far longer than most have ever known.

None of this is anything new or recent. It's just gotten to be more blatant than ever.

If not for the internet, they'd still be the sole gatekeepers of all information/disinformation/propaganda and gaslighting the gullible masses unimpeded as they've always done for many decades.

E Van der Vliet

I mean, they know it's GOING to happen anyway! And when it does, this is how it will look. So whats the big deal? :rolleyes:

I mean, they know it's GOING to happen anyway! And when it does, this is how it will look. So whats the big deal? :rolleyes:

I wasn't aware that the Kurds looked like 55 gallon drums filled full of gasoline/diesel fuel along with a few sticks of dynamite and a few pounds of tannerite placed inside of them? :o

They sure do explode and burn good when they are hit! :yes:

Just like that old 70's Chevy pick-em-up truck that NBC had rigged to explode and then blaming it on a factory design flaw?

Note to self: keep all Kurds away from ever driving any old Chevy pick-em-up trucks while watching NBC or ABC news!

Fake but accurate!

Edited to add, I guess that I'll have to call my friends The Sumner family of the Knob Creek range and tell them about this one. ABC might have to write them a big fat check?

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

grimreefer

"The situation wapidly spiraling out of control..." :lol:

RedSoloCup

All

Bull

Crap

Severian

:newsflash:

The "news" has always been fake news for far longer than most have ever known.

None of this is anything new or recent. It's just gotten to be more blatant than ever.

If not for the internet, they'd still be the sole gatekeepers of all information/disinformation/propaganda and gaslighting the gullible masses unimpeded as they've always done for many decades.

No kidding, the only difference between Walter Cronkite and these wankers is he hid it better.

grimreefer

Apparently they issued a correction after getting called out for it.

Whoopsie. ABC regrets the error that actual footage isn't as sensational. :coffeenpc:

E Van der Vliet

I wasn't aware that the Kurds looked like 55 gallon drums filled full of gasoline/diesel fuel along with a few sticks of dynamite and a few pounds of tannerite placed inside of them? :o

They sure do explode and burn good when they are hit! :yes:

Just like that old 70's Chevy pick-em-up truck that NBC had rigged to explode and then blaming it on a factory design flaw?

Note to self: keep all Kurds away from ever driving any old Chevy pick-em-up trucks while watching NBC or ABC news!

Fake but accurate!

Edited to add, I guess that I'll have to call my friends The Sumner family of the Knob Creek range and tell them about this one. ABC might have to write them a big fat check?

That the thing, they just know that nobody is “aware.” So in their pee brains, no one is bright enough to notice. They are ABC for peets sake!! Who date challenge them! Oops. Real people, that’s who. Morons.

oki

Know all the sudden the MSM cares about Kurds, Yazihdi's and civilians in that region... Oh wait, when they can connect and blame Orange man that is...

MontyPython

No kidding, the only difference between Walter Cronkite and these wankers is he hid it better.

I always liked the Huntley-Brinkley report better than Cronkite.

B)

Severian

I always liked the Huntley-Brinkley report better than Cronkite.

B)

Reminds me of a WWIII song Tom Lehrer wrote:

Hello Mom, I'm off to drop the bomb,

So don't wait up for me.

And while you swelter, down there in your shelter,

You can see me, on your TV.

While we're attacking frontally,

Watch Brinkley and Huntley,

Describing contrapuntally,

The cities we have lost.

No need for you to miss a minute,

Of the Agonizing Holocaust.

MontyPython

Reminds me of a WWIII song Tom Lehrer wrote:

Hello Mom, I'm off to drop the bomb,

So don't wait up for me.

And while you swelter, down there in your shelter,

You can see me, on your TV.

While we're attacking frontally,

Watch Brinkley and Huntley,

Describing contrapuntally,

The cities we have lost.

No need for you to miss a minute,

Of the Agonizing Holocaust.

LOL

I realize "Brinkley and Huntley" rhymed better for his purpose, but they were still better than Cronkite.

:yes:

Severian

LOL

I realize "Brinkley and Huntley" rhymed better for his purpose, but they were still better than Cronkite.

I agree, remembering those days, though in hindsight none of them were truly "fair and balanced."

Howsithangin

Like Biden, they don't rely on facts but the truth. :unsure:

Like Biden, they don't rely on facts but the truth. :unsure:

:lol3: :high5:

LOL

5:55 and at 7:00

May he forever rot in hell. :redhot:

Ticked@TinselTown

Apparently they issued a correction after getting called out for it.

Whoopsie. ABC regrets the error that actual footage isn't as sensational. :coffeenpc:

I was just going to ask if these asshats got caught and had to admit what they'd done.

But, as usual, by then the damage is done because the sheeple grasp the first thing that they see and run with it, neglecting to believe the corrections when the liars are forced to admit to their lies.

I was just going to ask if these asshats got caught and had to admit what they'd done.

But, as usual, by then the damage is done because the sheeple grasp the first thing that they see and run with it, neglecting to believe the corrections when the liars are forced to admit to their lies.

As the sheeple are too stupid to realize that the news people's credibility is shot because they knowing did what they did and only retracted after they got caught.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

grimreefer

As the sheeple are too stupid to realize that the news people's credibility is shot because they knowing did what they did and only retracted after they got caught.

The public trust of the media is VERY low now which leads me to believe that their underhanded tactics might be wearing thin.

The public trust of the media is VERY low now which leads me to believe that their underhanded tactics might be wearing thin.

I hope so.

Their credibility is completely shot and so is their trust by those who have more than half a brain with some critical thought in it out there.

I was calling out and bashing the media for their outright lying long before it ever became cool.

Howsithangin

I was calling out and bashing the media for their outright lying long before it ever became cool.

Many of us were. And RN brought us together. :hug:

:P

JerryL

Many of us were. And RN brought us together. :hug:

:P

Agreed. There was no monopoly on calling BS on the LSM.