My Liege!

I dub thee Sir Bedivere.

:D

Severian

You don't vote for king!

Help help! I'm being repressed!

MontyPython

Look, mate, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! I mean, you can't expect to wield supreme executive power because some watery tart threw a sword at you! If I went 'round claiming to be an emperor because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

:rant:

Edited by MontyPython

Severian

Look, mate, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! I mean, you can't expect to wield supreme executive power because some watery tart threw a sword at you! If I went 'round claiming to be an emperor because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Bloody peasants.

MontyPython

Bloody peasants.

Oh what a giveaway! Did you hear that? That's what I'm on about! You saw 'im repressin' me, didn't you!

Joe the Pagan

Hmm lets put this another way. Lets take a young black male, arrest him for Walking down the street while black, then hold closed door meetings about what to charge him with, withhold that evidence from his attorneys, while broadcasting it to our local news agencies, but only the bits that support our case of course, and then after all that lets take that clown-show out to the public in the form of hearings and claim that he was already convicted with third hand information.

Would you consider that a joke? Would you consider that a clown show? I would hope you would rightfully, but in this case you are wholeheartedly jumping on the clownbus gleefully simply because you do not like the man. You have lost your sense of fairness and have forgotten that the Constitution guarantees all equality under the law. That's the problem with this clown bus full of useful idiots. Your application of the law is as blind as your notion of justice, or should I saw Just Us.

A better analogy would be:

Lets say an African-American with metal issues was literally thrown in jail, and is injured. Their is video footage on the cell. The review of the jail is done behind closed doors, and the video is ignored. It is followed up with a public hearing, the people who are called are people who have talked to people who have seen the footage. The witnesses proclaim they were told the man who died was not mistreated.

Howsithangin

Simply the best scene from the best comedy of all time, IMHO :thumbsup:

I use this line at work a lot :P

MontyPython

Simply the best scene from the best comedy of all time, IMHO :thumbsup:

True!

:yes: