Middle School Students Forced To Apologize For Being White and Christi

Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

Middle School Students Forced To Apologize For Being White and Christian

By daniel

Published on November 15, 2019

RedRightVideos

<More Typical lefty/proggy/democrat Behavior Here>

One of the biggest things that gets liberals riled up in today's culture is this concept of "white privilege". By white privilege, I mean that just because a person is white, they automatically have the upper hand in society compared to any other race of people.

About the only thing more privileged than being white is being a white male…you know, because of the patriarchy and all that jazz.

A high school in North Carolina decided to take it up a notch and declared that being a Christian is just as bad as being white. Because of students at the school being white Christians, one teacher forced the students at West Rockingham Middle School to stand up in class and apologize for being white Christians in order to apologize for their "privilege".

According to Freedom Project,

Amid a public uproar at a North Carolina school board meeting over far-left "equity training" for government-school teachers, allegations were made by furious parents that a teacher forced white and Christian students to stand up in class and apologize for their "privilege."

According to local parent Farren Wilkinson, who testified at the Rockingham School Board on May 8, a teacher in the district, later identified as Tarsha Clarke, bullied and publicly humiliated students in her class.

"I just want to share light on a situation that happened at Western Rockingham Middle School where a teacher caused some of her students to stand up and apologize to other students based on their unequal opportunities of education," said the mom.

Wilkinson said, "So I would like to know how our schools can allow an educator to humiliate, bully and degrade students. Children are not responsible or accountable for any inequalities that are believed to be present within the school system.

This is not a matter of race but a matter of a teacher using fear and the embarrassment of children to satisfy her own personal anger or beliefs.

(snip)

<More Typical lefty/proggy/democrat Behavior Here>

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Tarsha Clarke

Lemme guess the race of this teacher?

She needs to be fired ASAP.

Time to start suing these black racists right back as well as every institution that gives them a platform and promotes this garbage.

The (legal) sword has two edges/sides and we need to turn it right back against them.

Taggart Transcontinental

I would have stood up and told her to jam her privilege.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

:yeahthat:

corporal_little

School is saying this event never happened. I don’t see any thing other than some blogs who all reference the same source.

I would want to see more evidence before I got into too much of an uproar.

RedSoloCup

Like the previous posters said, I would have told this SJW bitch to shove her privilege up where the sun don't shine.

She needs to be fired ASAP.

Time to start suing these black racists right back as well as every institution that gives them a platform and promotes this garbage.

The (legal) sword has two edges/sides and we need to turn it right back against them.

:yes:

Buckwheat Jones
Ticked@TinselTown

Had this been a white teacher demanding that black and Muslim students stand up and apologize for the sins of their ethnicity and religion, what do you think would be happening right this very moment?

Well, Tarsha, as a white Christian woman, I am sorry.

I'm sorry that you're an ignorant racist who was hired to educate and hold any authority over children so that you could be an example of what a human being should never be at their collective expense.

I'm also sorry that taxpayers have to foot the bill for your subsistence in your current profession, but hopefully you'll be doing something else you're better suited for.

Like shoveling shidt at the elephant enclosure at the zoo.

Severian
Howsithangin

Not taking that bet

Wag-a-Muffin (D)

School is saying this event never happened. I don’t see any thing other than some blogs who all reference the same source.

:yeahthat:

oki

Even as a young child I don't think my words would have been so kind, I know good and well my parents language would have been far more colorful and I probably would have heard some 'new' Old German words and phrases not normally meant for even a teen to hear.

oki

Would seem this happened two years ago.