To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ladybird

White House defends Trump as 'counter-puncher' after he sugges

Rate this topic

Taggart Transcontinental

If Barack Obama had said that Ronald Reagan was looking up (from hell) , most Americans would correctly be enraged.

Dingell is no Reagan. He was a leach that consumed the taxpayers, as is his wife.

Ladybird

If Barack Obama had said that Ronald Reagan was looking up (from hell) , most Americans would correctly be enraged.

Of course, and the loudest would be from Trump supporters.

Dutch13

I'd simply take a lesson from you. I'd call him a NAZI, accuse him of molesting his daughter and hysterically claim that he will lock up reporters who disagree with him in jail.

Maybe Trump should think about the repercussions with the things he says.

Nobody forced a single utterance out of his mouth. Every thing I have responded too, he as an adult made those utterances.

I know you love to go on about things from 4 years ago.......but that horse isn't just dead, it's bones are dust.

I wonder if your grandparents are looking up at you and are proud that you go to such lengths to defend somebody like Donald Trump.*

Edited by Dutch13

Dutch13

Dingell is no Reagan. He was a leach that consumed the taxpayers, as is his wife.

So of course, it is perfectly acceptable for the President of the United States to suggest that he is in hell.

BTW, why was he a leach?

I bet your grandparents are looking up at you with pride in defending Donald Trump.*

Edited by Dutch13

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Why does Trump have to be such a damn a-hole at every opportunity? He needs EVERY single vote he can get in states like Michigan.

I think that Donald Trump proves each and every day what a piece of human garbage he is.

Unfortunately, that piece of human garbage has been a decent President.

Yes......and then Trump bought it and slapped a big TRUMP on the side.

:crybaby2:

You're PATHETIC! :biglaugh:

MontyPython

Sheesh Dutch - I made a sincere effort in post #17 to present a clear, non-snarky, comprehensive response, and all you seem to be interested in is snarking back & forth on the sidelines. C'mon, get back in the game.

:coolshades:

Wait! Trump said something obnoxious and stupid! Are you also finally going admit you don't like Trump? You've been so vague about it so far...

You know, after you called Trump and his supporters NAZI's, you have no moral ground to point fingers at anybody about someone else acting like a "damn a-hole", when making nasty comments about others. Virtually none of your predictions came true and your hysterics proved be exactly that. A man with the integrity he expects from NAZI's would be embarrassed but not you. Every few weeks, you pop your pointed little head up and act righteous, when in reality, you are no better than anyone else.

Phony outrage is such a joke.

Damn!

I agree! :o

Dutch13

Sheesh Dutch - I made a sincere effort in post #17 to present a clear, non-snarky, comprehensive response, and all you seem to be interested in is snarking back & forth on the sidelines. C'mon, get back in the game.

:coolshades:

I have no idea what you mean about "get back in the game" *.

Ronald Reagan was not a low life like Dingell.

Bad comparison.

Very bad.

^This.^

Maybe Trump should think about the repercussions with the things he says.

Nobody forced a single utterance out of his mouth. Every thing I have responded too, he as an adult made those utterances.

I know you love to go on about things from 4 years ago.......but that horse isn't just dead, it's bones are dust.

I wonder if your grandparents are looking up at you and are proud that you go to such lengths to defend somebody like Donald Trump.*

south-park-s10e01c03-molestation-demonstration-16x9.jpg?quality=0.8

So, point to the doll where the orange man touched you?

:biglaugh:

It makes me SO HAPPY that you got your weetle feewings hurt again by the big bad orange man! :lol:

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Magic Rat

Maybe Trump should think about the repercussions about the things he says.

I know you love to go on about things from 4 years ago.......but they were from his own mouth.

Were you not an adult 4 years ago? You shouldn't be held up to the standards you self-righteously hold others to? You never took them back. You never apologized, therefore one can safely assume you still hold that kind of contempt for half the voters in this country and the vast majority of members of this site. Why should I take your objections seriously? You are obviously a hypocrite.

I knew my grandparents and I even have told stories about them to a few on this site. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they were forced to look up at me now.

As for the bolded: you're a <censored>ing liar. I don't defend him when he's being obnoxious. I point it out. You can clearly see that if you weren't such an hysteric. I also don't get myself worked up with phony righteous anger over his petty bull<censored> and that is exactly what this is.

Edited by Magic Rat

Magic Rat

Damn!

I agree! :o

You should. I'm right.

MontyPython

I have no idea what you mean about "get back in the game" *.

Oh. OK sorry. Just a figure of speech. Nothing that was intended to be "taken" in any "subtle" way. I guess a more detailed way of putting it might be: Are you just here to snark or would you like to actually discuss the issue you brought up?

:shrug:

Dutch13

Oh. OK sorry. Just a figure of speech. Nothing that was intended to be "taken" in any "subtle" way. I guess a more detailed way of putting it might be: Are you just here to snark or would you like to actually discuss the issue you brought up?

:shrug:

With you a small number of others, there is the possibility of discussion. I figured you posted because I was being a d*ck to magic rat and taggart.

I don't post much here anymore because I don't like Donald Trump. As this thread indicates, even when I say that I think he is doing a good job as President, nothing else is discussed but the fact that I said something negative about him..........DESPITE THE NATURE OF WHAT TRUMP HIMSELF SAID.

Since very early in his administration, I have complimented the work he has done. If you search the word "crow" on this site, I imagine that many of the posts will be from me saying that I am eating crow.

I used to love this site, but it has devolved into a Trump circle jerk. Think back to all the great posters that used to participate (I DO NOT pretend that I am amongst that group) but don't any longer. Why do you think they all went away? This site used to be conservative and we discussed the national debt.

When was the last time you saw a debate about debt?

As far as the topic I brought up, what is the use of discussing it? If Trump says it, it is GOLD.

Edited by Dutch13

MontyPython

With you a small number of others, there is the possibility of discussion.

I don't post much here anymore because I don't like Donald Trump. As this thread indicates, even when I say that I think he is doing a good job as President, nothing else is discussed but the fact that I said something negative about him..........DESPITE THE NATURE OF WHAT TRUMP HIMSELF SAID.

Yup, I know all that stuff. That's why back in post #17 I honestly tried to answer your questions from post #13 (which were, in fact, a response to my post #5.) Figured you actually wanted answers. Figured you'd be willing to discuss. Was I wrong?

And here's my usual luck, LOL: Just before clicking "Add Reply" only moments ago, I got a phone call. My grandson is on his way over (:woohoo:) which means I'll most likely be offline until late tonight or early tomorrow.

Oh well, back later.

B)

RedSoloCup

:exactly:

Just like Elijah Cummings.

Dutch13

Yup, I know all that stuff. That's why back in post #17 I honestly tried to answer your questions from post #13 (which were, in fact, a response to my post #5.) Figured you actually wanted answers. Figured you'd be willing to discuss. Was I wrong?

And here's my usual luck, LOL: Just before clicking "Add Reply" only moments ago, I got a phone call. My grandson is on his way over (:woohoo:) which means I'll most likely be offline until late tonight or early tomorrow.

Oh well, back later.

B)

There is a difference between being tough and not taking it from the democrats.......and then there is Trump being a piece of human garbage that the masses cheer on. Trump acts like he is still the character he played in the WWF/ WWE. He is living in their ATTITUDE era.

Trump said that John Dingell is in hell. No, the words didn't come out of his mouth. If you want to argue he didn't say it, then you are being intellectually dishonest.

What is not off limits?

If Donald Trump calls a democrats daughter loose.......are you cool with that?

Magic Rat

With you a small number of others, there is the possibility of discussion. I figured you posted because I was being a d*ck to magic rat and taggart.

There is no discussion. This thread started with phony outrage over something petty. You either pretend to be outraged like you have or you believe this is Trump typically being obnoxious. It will not change anything in the election or the country.

Since very early in his administration, I have complimented the work he has done. If you search the word "crow" on this site, I imagine that many of the posts will be from me saying that I am eating crow.

I used to love this site, but it has devolved into a Trump circle jerk. Think back to all the great posters that used to participate (I DO NOT pretend that I am amongst that group) but don't any longer. Why do you think they all went away? This site used to be conservative and we discussed the national debt.

As far as the topic I brought up, what is the use of discussing it? If Trump says it, it is GOLD.

I see, you like a dick, (Your word.) and blame the members you called NAZI's as to why you no longer feel welcome. Poor you.

Edited by Magic Rat

Magic Rat

There is a difference between being tough and not taking it from the democrats.......and then there is Trump being a piece of human garbage that the masses cheer on. Trump acts like he is still the character he played in the WWF/ WWE. He is living in their ATTITUDE era.

Trump said that John Dingell is in hell. No, the words didn't come out of his mouth. If you want to argue he didn't say it, then you are being intellectually dishonest.

What is not off limits?

Or if Dutch accuses Trump of <censored>ing his daughter.....are you cool with that?

MontyPython

What is not off limits?

Those are EXACTLY the issues I directly addressed in post #17: Why so many people don't want him to be merely "tough". Why so many people actually cheer on the rudeness. And so forth. I also made it clear I disagree.

Did you read #17?

:scratch:

Ladybird

There is no discussion. This thread started with phony outrage over something petty. You either pretend to be outraged like you have or you believe this is Trump typically being obnoxious. It will not change anything in the election or the country.

I see, you like a dick, (Your word.) and blame the members you called NAZI's as to why you no longer feel welcome. Poor you.

That is your opinion. Others can disagree, and I do.

:lol3:

What is not off limits?

:biglaugh: :violin:

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

MontyPython

:coffeenpc:

Oh and by the way Dutch, concerning this specific comment:

No, that's incorrect. His exact words were "Maybe he's looking up. I don't know". So at the very most he suggested Dingell might be in Hell, but he didn't know one way or the other. That's what he actually said, and if you can't acknowledge it, then you're being intellectually dishonest.

Look, I know you hate it when I take people's words literally and explain in careful detail why they didn't actually mean what his enemies proclaim them to mean. We've butted heads plenty of times over the "grabbing pussy" statement. Well sorry, but I'm still a firm believer that words have meanings, and must be used and interpreted accordingly.

Moderator T

John Dingell attacked him?

How?

Before he died obviously, but he had no issue insulting Trump. "Take two running leaps and go straight to hell" is one of his attacks on Trump

NH Populist

John Dingell attacked him?

How?

Nice dodge...