To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

Schumer slams Trump for sharing photo of him in Islamic garb

Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

Schumer slams Trump for sharing photo of him in Islamic garb: 'How low can you go?'

by John Gage

January 13, 2020 01:04 PM

Washington Examiner

<More Trolling Level Genius Here>

Sen. Chuck Schumer shot back at President Trump after the president tweeted out a photo of the New York Democrat and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi wearing Islamic garb in front of the Iranian flag.

"President Trump: How low can you go?" Schumer tweeted Monday. "Republicans: How long can you cover up for and defend the president's actions?"

Trump shared the photo on Twitter Friday morning. The tweet had the caption, "The corrupted Dems trying their best to come to the Ayatollah's rescue. #NancyPelosiFakeNews." The hashtag trended on the social media platform.

<snip photo>

The hashtag was started in response to an answer Pelosi gave about Iranian protests. After video surfaced of protests against the regime, the California Democrat downplayed the protests saying there were "different reasons why people are in the street."

(snip)

<More Trolling Level Genius Here>

grimreefer
How low can you go?" Schumer tweeted Monday.

Your party is plunging new depths, Chuckles.

RedSoloCup

:crybaby2:

Aww, butthurt Chuckles?

Shut the <censored> up, crybaby.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

This is yet another reason why I love Trump! :lol:

GrimV

The hashtag was started in response to an answer Pelosi gave about Iranian protests. After video surfaced of protests against the regime, the California Democrat downplayed the protests saying there were "different reasons why people are in the street."

Maybe a video set'em off.

A video from an unknown filmmaker a few dozen people originally saw.

NH Populist

Barack taught 'em well, didn't he?! Standing in solidarity with Iran is one thing, having your picture taken while doing it? Priceless!

AntiObama

Cryin' Chuck never stops whinin'. Time for a diaper change, Chuck.

Jon Wayne

Just imagine what is going to happen to all these Trump-deranged hate-mongers when Trump is easily acquitted and reelected. Mercy, there's gonna be crying, and screaming, and hysterical meltdowns the likes of which no one has ever seen before. Thank you President Trump for giving me something really great to look forward to.

Edited by Jon Wayne

Ladybird

I love how this tweet came right he claimed to be standing behind the Iranian people, then tweets what looks like Schumer in an Indian turban and Pelosi in a hijab. Apparently potrayning someone as possibly Muslim is a way to insult them.

What bigoted POS this so called president is. but we knew that a long time ago.

(with that, my vacation starts)

RedSoloCup

I love how this tweet came right he claimed to be standing behind the Iranian people, then tweets what looks like Schumer in an Indian turban and Pelosi in a hijab. Apparently potrayning someone as possibly Muslim is a way to insult them.

Need a Kleenex?

:crybaby2:

#Trump2020

This is yet another reason why I love Trump! :lol:

:exactly:

Cryin' Chuck never stops whinin'. Time for a diaper change, Chuck.

And a burping.

Just imagine what is going to happen to all these Trump-deranged hate-mongers when Trump is easily acquitted and reelected. Mercy, there's gonna be crying, and screaming, and hysterical meltdowns the likes of which no one has ever seen before. Thank you President Trump for giving me something really great to look forward to.

:exactly:

Barack taught 'em well, didn't he?! Standing in solidarity with Iran is one thing, having your picture taken while doing it? Priceless!

:yes:

Wag-a-Muffin (D)

Not "any" Muslim, but a Soleimani backing Muslim. Trump already has shown his support for the Iranians who suffer under their oppressive regime.

So Trump understands that there are wicked Muslims AND good Muslims. But you knew that a long time ago.

NH Populist

Naw L.B., that photo was attached to the pallets of cash the Iranians got from St. Barack the Magnificent. You remember right? The $1.7 billion in cash with no explanation? cash to Iran traced back to terrorists

USNRETWIFE

And the Democrats blocking a House resolution to support the Iranian protesters is an excellent way to stand behind them. What a bigoted collective POS the Dem side of the House is. Pot, meet kettle. By the way, that picture has been all over the internet. I've seen it multiple places and I don't follow the president's tweets.

Ladybird

Not "any" Muslim, but a Soleimani backing Muslim. Trump already has shown his support for the Iranians who suffer under their oppressive regime.

So Trump understands that there are wicked Muslims AND good Muslims. But you knew that a long time ago.

Neither of those two people are Muslim. Why photoshop them as "wicked Muslims" when they are not?

^This^ :exactly: :woohoo:

JerryL

Neither of those two people are Muslim. Why photoshop them as "wicked Muslims" when they are not?

Are you that literal in every single aspect of your life or only when it comes to DJT?

:biglaugh: Direct hit!!! :lol:

Noclevermoniker

No reading comprehension whatsoevah.

Do you sit at work and just rage at Trump all day, or does the postal service actually expect work out of you?

Wag-a-Muffin (D)

Because they support, or at least won't call out the "wicked Muslims" who are ruining people's lives.

Dressing them in the clothes of the people they seem to identify with doesn't seem bigoted to me.

Schumer saying, "how dare Trump. . ." seems to indicate he is offended by being portrayed as Muslim.

To me (and maybe I'm wrong) it's like when a leftist calls someone on the right a homosexual. How is that an insult if there is nothing wrong with homosexuality? How is showing Schumer as a follower of Islam a bad thing to do if there is nothing wrong with following Islam???

Full Disclosure: I know we're not supposed to talk much about the ignore function available on RightNation, but I have ignored several people who have posted blanket "all Muslims are bad" comments. I live in an area with many Muslim families. My children are friends (youngest son, best friend) with Muslims. We are assisting a family that left Iraq who helped the resistance during both gulf wars and were in danger there because of it. I've had arguments with multiple leftists who tell me because I'm a conservative I have to hate Muslims--which I obviously don't.

Edited by Wag-a-Muffin (D)

Ladybird

And the Democrats blocking a House resolution to support the Iranian protesters is an excellent way to stand behind them. What a bigoted collective POS the Dem side of the House is. Pot, meet kettle. By the way, that picture has been all over the internet. I've seen it multiple places and I don't follow the president's tweets.

There's lot's of pictures 'all over the internet', some funny, some offensive. There's pictures of his wife stark naked. The doesn't the POTUS should share it with the world.

To tweak people like you! :lol:

Noclevermoniker

Many exploding heads. Literally.

Ladybird

Because they support, or at least won't call out the "wicked Muslims" who are ruining people's lives.

Dressing them in the clothes of the people they seem to identify with doesn't seem bigoted to me.

Schumer saying, "how dare Trump. . ." seems to indicate he is offended by being portrayed as Muslim.

To me (and maybe I'm wrong) it's like when a leftist calls someone on the right a homosexual. How is that an insult if there is nothing wrong with homosexuality? How is showing Schumer as a follower of Islam if there is nothing wrong with following Islam???

It's like painting your opponents in black face for supporting Idi Amin. Would that be ok?

Would changing the appearance of opponents to make them appear catholic or Mormon or Hasidic be appropriate to call out a corrupt individual that belongs to those faiths?

Edited by Ladybird

Ladybird

To tweak people like you! :lol:

Of course, it's meant to appeal to Trump supporters.

Wag-a-Muffin (D)

It's like painting your opponents in black face for supporting Idi Amin. Would that be ok?

Would changing the appearance of opponents to make them appear catholic or Mormon or Hasidic be appropriate to call out a corrupt individual that belongs to those faiths?

I don't see black face correlating with dressing in Muslim clothing at all. You're just reaching now.

And your other examples?

Our basic premise is that Schumer is upset because he's photoshopped in a pic because he supports Iranian criminals.

So if I supported Mormon, Jewish, or Catholic criminals who took over a country and subjected the citizenry to live by my rules. . .

Wait. Wait. Give me a while to ponder this. Nope.

I can't think of any current situations like that. Your comparison is faulty.

Edited by Wag-a-Muffin (D)