To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

Schumer slams Trump for sharing photo of him in Islamic garb

Rate this topic

Noclevermoniker

Of course, it's meant to appeal to Trump supporters.

Raaage, baby, raaaaage!

Please just sort the mail correctly.

Schumer’s a lying devious smug hole, and you know it. He can’t take a little heat without going full butthurt and neither can you.

Back to letter sorting.

JerryL

It's like painting your opponents in black face for supporting Idi Amin. Would that be ok?

Would changing the appearance of opponents to make them appear catholic or Mormon or Hasidic be appropriate to call out a corrupt individual that belongs to those faiths?

Bull <censored>!

It is not a racial thing AT ALL!

Is that the ONLY card you all have to play, or just the default when people aren't feeling sufficiently outraged about your latest triggering event?

Ladybird

I don't see black face correlating with dressing in Muslim clothing at all. You're just reaching now.

And your other examples?

Our basic premise is that Schumer is upset because he's photoshopped in a pic because he supports Iranian criminals.

So if I supported Mormon or Catholic criminals who took over a country and subjected the citizenry to live by my rules. . .

Wait. Wait. Give me a while to ponder this. Nope.

I can't think of any current situations like that. Your comparison is faulty.

The citizenry are Muslim, they're not being forced into their faith. Many women look just like Pelosi does in that picture. The crimes of the Iran government, at least as far as these latest actions, have nothing to do with Islam.

If President Obama tweeted a picture of two Gentile congresspersons dressed as Hasidic Jews, to voice his displeasure with an Isreali government policy some find barbaric, would he not rightly be called anti-Jewish?

Edited by Ladybird

Noclevermoniker

The citizenry are Muslim, they're not being forced into their faith. Many women look just like Pelosi does in that picture. The crimes of the Iran government, at least as far as these latest actions, have nothing to do with Islam.

If President Obama tweeted a picture of two Gentile congresspersons dressed as Hasidic Jews, to voice his displeasure with an Isreali government policy some find barbaric, would he not rightly be called anti-Jewish?

Annnnnd......another miss.

Iran calls themselves....wait for it.... THE Islamic State. Everything they do. EVERYTHING is couched in their version of Islam. Did you miss the last 41 years of Iranian history?

Edited by Noclevermoniker

Ladybird

Annnnnd......another miss.

Iran calls themselves....wait for it.... THE Islamic State. Everything they do. EVERYTHING is couched in their version of Islam. Did you miss the last 41 years of Iranian history?

So the picture was anti-Islam, not just anti-Iran..

(by the way, Israel is a Jewish state)

Edited by Ladybird

MontyPython

How low can you go?" Schumer tweeted Monday.

Your party is plunging new depths, Chuckles.

Yup, LOL! Any Democrat complaining about going "low" is laughable in the extreme.

Neither of those two people are Muslim. Why photoshop them as "wicked Muslims" when they are not?

They're both as wicked as they come, so why not?

B)

Ladybird

Yup, LOL! Any Democrat complaining about going "low" is laughable in the extreme.

They're both as wicked as they come, so why not?

B)

I suppose if you believe Muslims are wicked, it makes sense.

Natural Selection

Why would anyone think that? Hanging gays, stoning adulterers, beheading infidels, flying jetliners into buildings...everyone does that, right? :nuts:

Noclevermoniker

So the picture was anti-Islam, not just anti-Iran..

(by the way, Israel is a Jewish state)

Swing! And a miss. One more strike and you’ll have to go back to work. Sorting is waiting.

MontyPython

Only an idiot would deny SOME muslims are wicked. And that includes the evil ones the Democrats routinely defend. Remember only a day or two ago when the Democrats blocked the resolution condemning Iran for murdering protesters? Remember how they've desperately attempted to blame Trump when Iran shot down that plane? Remember how they've condemned the perfectly legal and perfectly righteous killing of the world's most murderous terrorist? And you know I could go on and on.

Yes, there are plenty of evil, wicked muslims. And Democrats are their allies.

<_<

NH Populist

In case you missed it LB, Trump signed a trade deal with China today. Phase 1 of China deal Not bad, eh? Considering the nonstop attacks by your side?! One derogatory tweet about Schumer and you come unglued. Ain't cuttin' LB, anything he dishes out is mild compared to your side...

Ladybird

Natural Selection

Only an idiot would deny SOME muslims are wicked. And that includes the evil ones the Democrats routinely defend. Remember only a day or two ago when the Democrats blocked the resolution condemning Iran for murdering protesters? Remember how they've desperately attempted to blame Trump when Iran shot down that plane? Remember how they've condemned the perfectly legal and perfectly righteous killing of the world's most murderous terrorist? And you know I could go on and on.

Yes, there are plenty of evil, wicked muslims. And Democrats are their allies.

<_<

There also seems to be a distressing lack of muslims who condemn their wicked muslim brothers and sisters.

RedSoloCup

Of course, it's meant to appeal to Trump supporters.

:crybaby2:

Let that butthurt flow, toots!

:yawn:

Natural Selection

You are equating Hasidic Jews with muslims?

Do Hasidic Jews hang gays? Stone adulterers? Behead infidels? Fly jetliners into buildings? Fund terrorism?

Obama never tweeted a picture of two Gentile congresspersons dressed as Hasidic Jews because it wouldn't make any sense to do so.

RedSoloCup

:crybaby2:

Shaky McSelfie

Yeah, I suppose a big difference would be that Israel has not called death to America and is an friendly nation. Iran is ran by whacked out Muslims.

Also, why is Schumer so upset about being dressed in headgear? And didn’t Pelosi wear the Jakob when she visited the Mideast?

Maybe, and this is a big maybe, Pelosi and Schumer shouldn’t dude with our enemies becuase Orange Man Bad? Just a thought.

Ladybird

There also seems to be a distressing lack of muslims who condemn their wicked muslim brothers and sisters.

That's not true. You only need pay attention to news sources besides Breitbart and Gateway Pundit to learn of other voices condemning wrong doing..

RedSoloCup

Raaage, baby, raaaaage!

Please just sort the mail correctly.

Schumer’s a lying devious smug hole, and you know it. He can’t take a little heat without going full butthurt and neither can you.

Back to letter sorting.

She's union. She can get away with slacking off.

That's not true. You only need pay attention to news sources besides Breitbart and Gateway Pundit to learn of other voices condemning wrong doing..

:rolleyes:

Shaky McSelfie

I do not believe Islam IS a religion of peace. I believe it has evil tendencies. Any religion that claims the only way is to convert, enslave, or kill, is not a nice group to be a part of.

Just imagine how more peaceful the world would be, have been, without islam?

Edited by erp

MontyPython

Sorry, that nonsense falls just as flat this time as it did back in posts #23 & #28. Anybody who considers Israel "barbaric"...(and especially in comparison to muslim countries which actually are barbaric)...is simply too stupid to be taken seriously. Such a scenario cannot be honestly or logically or objectively compared on ANY conceivable level to this instance.

Natural Selection

So you're admitting that muslims commit wicked acts?

Ladybird

Yeah, I suppose a big difference would be that Israel has not called death to America and is an friendly nation. Iran is ran by whacked out Muslims.

Also, why is Schumer so upset about being dressed in headgear? And didn’t Pelosi wear the Jakob when she visited the Mideast?

Maybe, and this is a big maybe, Pelosi and Schumer shouldn’t dude with our enemies becuase Orange Man Bad? Just a thought.

However you feel about Isreali policy might very well be different than others.

They weren't dressed in religious gear to paint themselves as evil.

Ladybird

So you're admitting that muslims commit wicked acts?

Of course some Muslims commit wicked acts, even in the name of religion. I never said they didn't.

Ladybird

Sorry, that nonsense falls just as flat this time as it did back in posts #23 & #28. Anybody who considers Israel "barbaric"...(and especially in comparison to muslim countries which actually are barbaric)...is simply too stupid to be taken seriously. Such a scenario cannot be honestly or logically or objectively compared on ANY conceivable level to this instance.

Yes it's same "anyone who differs from Monty's opinion is demonstrably wrong".

Even if all their actions were pure as the driven snow, when is it appropriate for a president to use religious garb to paint his opponents as evil?