To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

Schumer slams Trump for sharing photo of him in Islamic garb

Rate this topic

Ladybird

AGAIN I'm calling bullsh*t on your "religious garments" nonsense. It's just typical middle-eastern attire, worn by millions, nay, billions of folks of middle-eastern ancestry all around the world. In fact, in my Christian church there is a family that wears turbans & such just because they immigrated from that part of the world and it's the clothes they're comfortable in.

I asked earlier but you dodged my post in a cowardly fashion, so I'll repeat the question: Would you call jeans & T-shirts "religious garments" since it's what millions of Christians wear?

<_<

Religious/cultural wear.. Look, even your anti-Islamic, Trump worshiping friends in here recognize it for what it is. Why else would there be a bunch "why should we not hate Muslims" posts. The president retweeted this offensive image to appeal to his base, and no one else.

If the jeans and t-shirt wearer had on a crucifix, then yes.

Edited by Ladybird

Squirrel

Religious/cultural wear.. Look, even your anti-Islamic, Trump worshiping friends in here recognize it for what it is. Why else would there be a bunch "why should we not hate Muslims" posts. The president retweeted this offensive image to appeal to his base, and no one else.

I thought about 5-6 posts ago you said you were leaving the conversation? Your offering nothing to it

Edited by Squirrel

Squirrel

Maybe you can contribute by pointing out where in this thread anyone said let’s hate Muslims? I for one don’t trust them. But by that post your claiming multipl members said we hate them in this thread. Certainly you aren’t just making things up to smear people who wear wife beaters? I’d like some examples

Edited by Squirrel

Squirrel

If a white Muslim wearing a turban, stones his underage wife, who is white for not wearing her burka in public while driving and trump called the man scum and for his arrest. Who would lb defend? My money is she’d yell not just muslims do that and trump has no right to an opinion about Muslims. But that’s just how out of touch the left is. The party of hypocrisy and hate , facts be damned

zurg

Why don’t you run a poll here about what conservatives/libertarians/republicans think of Dalia al-Aqidi, the republican MUSLIM woman of Iraqi descent, who’s challenging Omar in MN?

Afraid that you’d find that people here don’t hate Muslims but hate leftists?

MontyPython

AGAIN I'm calling bullsh*t on your "religious garments" nonsense. It's just typical middle-eastern attire, worn by millions, nay, billions of folks of middle-eastern ancestry all around the world. In fact, in my Christian church there is a family that wears turbans & such just because they immigrated from that part of the world and it's the clothes they're comfortable in.

I asked earlier but you dodged my post in a cowardly fashion, so I'll repeat the question: Would you call jeans & T-shirts "religious garments" since it's what millions of Christians wear?

What a steaming pile of horsesh*t. I can't believe you're still spouting that sheer twaddle.

I just looked the picture over again - Please point out the muslim equivalent of a crucifix anywhere on either person in the picture. Seriously, show it to me. All I can see is the standard middle-eastern attire worn by billions of people of middle-eastern descent all over the world. INCLUDING the middle-eastern-ancestry CHRISTIAN family that attends the same church I go to. That's right, Christians wear turbans & veils. Sikhs wear turbans & veils. Hindus wear turbans & veils too. So are you referring to the microphone on Schumer's lapel? Is that the muslim equivalent of a crucifix? Or how about the American flag on his other lapel? Is that the muslim equivalent of a crucifix? Obviously neither. You know perfectly well your introduction of "If the jeans and t-shirt wearer had on a crucifix" was just a preposterous dodge. The fact is that the attire in the photoshopped picture is no more "religious" garb than jeans & T-shirts are. And you know it.

Any suggestion picturing Schumer & Pelosi wearing a turban & veil and SITTING IN FRONT OF AN IRANIAN FLAG somehow singles out ALL muslims EVERYWHERE is utterly stupid and beneath contempt. I realize you'll never be honest enough to admit the truth (that the insult is OBVIOUSLY aimed specifically at Iran and the American traitors who defend Iran, not "all muslims everywhere"), but you're not stupid enough to "believe" the horsesh*t you're spewing here.

This is just your most recent display of an utterly partisan meltdown over nothing whatsoever, based purely upon your mindless hatred for President Trump.

<_<

Edited by MontyPython

Magic Rat

Please quote where I said "Muslims are outraged".

Did you find this anti-Semitic?

adsadasdsadsd-1-e1556383284568-1024x640.png

I see it as a typical unfunny political cartoon. Therefore, a joke. I didn't see you protest it either. I wonder why...

Oh please. The right was OUTRAGED! and UP IN ARMS! over the remark and Obama apologized.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/apr/13/barackobama.uselections2008

Obama's comment was critique of anyone outside his bigoted BASE. It was NOT a joke. It was red meat to the disgusting, judgmental coastal left. Nobody heard a peep out of you over that one either. You ignored it and stared lovingly at the creepy Obama shrine you erected in your bedroom.

Again, you are hysterical over something you imagined in a joke. One thing the left is good at is making themselves like they are in a State of Grace when expressing phony outrage on behalf of everybody else. You do it every week. This is why it is so easy to ridicule this artificial reaction.

When was the last time Orange Julius apologized for anything?

Lol! CRAAAZY! Like you would accept an apology from a man you irrationally hate. That's an even bigger joke than the rest of this silly situation.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Nobody here "worships" Trump.

It's amazing the effort/extremes that you go through to spin up your pathetic bullshidt lies. :no:

GrimV

*GASP*

How DARE you, you religious bigot!!!!

;)

Th only reason I'm posting this is because...

1) the thread looks like it's winding down

And...

2) I had a total "dad moment" when I saw this picture and thought you'd appreciate it...

1578595231_8io7p58v9x.jpg

WTF?

That's not "sexy", it's frightening. Don't EVER ride a motorcycle in high heals. Ever. And good Lord, woman, cover your legs. You'll risk blistering once that engine heats up.

Speaking of which, bugs are the least of her worries once the wind catches her skirt.

Thumbs up for the title, though. Actually pretty funny.

H/T to Ace

Edited by GrimV

MontyPython

Th only reason I'm posting this is because...

1) the thread looks like it's winding down

And...

2) I had a total "dad moment" when I saw this picture and thought you'd appreciate it...

WTF?

That's not "sexy", it's frightening. Don't EVER ride a motorcycle in high heals. Ever. And good Lord, woman, cover your legs. You'll risk blistering once that engine heats up.

Speaking of which, bugs are the least of her worries once the wind catches her skit. (I'm guessing you meant "skirt")

Thumbs up for the title, though. Actually pretty funny.

H/T to Ace

LOL!

:lol:

I'll bet it's a funny book.

:yes:

GrimV

LOL!

:lol:

I'll bet it's a funny book.

:yes:

Yes, I meant "skirt".

Thank you Auto-Correct!

MontyPython

Yes, I meant "skirt".

Thank you Auto-Correct!

(Just because I'm curious): Is Auto-Correct something you can cancel/delete/avoid/whatever, or is it something you're just stuck with? (Yup, I'm really that computer-ignorant...)

:shrug:

Natural Selection

Why don’t you run a poll here about what conservatives/libertarians/republicans think of Dalia al-Aqidi, the republican MUSLIM woman of Iraqi descent, who’s challenging Omar in MN?

Afraid that you’d find that people here don’t hate Muslims but hate leftists?

I generally dislike muslims. Most contribute little to nothing to our great country. Dalia al-Aqidi is different, though. I like what I've seen so far. She is a great example of coming to America to be an AMERICAN!

kestrel

Oh please. The right was OUTRAGED! and UP IN ARMS! over the remark and Obama apologized.

https://www.theguard...uselections2008

When was the last time Orange Julius apologized for anything?

I call B.S. your fake outrage is not impressive..what do you hope to gain? and since it is fake I must assume that it has something to do with the color of my skin..ie: you weren't "OUTRAGED" by the presidents obviously racist statements so you must agree with them right?

Kestrel...

Dean Adam Smithee

WTF?

Speaking of which, bugs are the least of her worries once the wind catches her skirt.

Yeah, I'm thinking that if she were going forward at about 40-50 MPH there'd be a whole lot more than her legs uncovered. And I wouldn't want to be the driver in the car behind her when the whole thing gets torn off and lands on my windshield, blocking my view of it all.

GrimV

(Just because I'm curious): Is Auto-Correct something you can cancel/delete/avoid/whatever, or is it something you're just stuck with? (Yup, I'm really that computer-ignorant...)

:shrug:

I'm sure you can find the on/off switch in settings. But I'm a lousy speller, so for me it comes in handy.

KenpoDude

It's either right or wrong for a president mock his enemies by making them appear to be members of a religion or in league with a religion, even if the religion is unacceptable to right wingers, the way Islam is.

It's interesting to me that you refer quite clearly to Schumer and Pelosi as the president's "enemies." A bit of a Freudian slip, I'd say. But we all can see that without your help.

JerryL

Because those reps are not snuggling up to Islam, they are allegedly snuggling with government officials Iran. Dressing them up to look like all Islamics makes are guilty, the same way it would be to dress up members to look like Hasidic Jews to protest an Israeli government action.

Chuck Schumer has a turban to look like the Ayatollah, NOT all muslims. Not all Muslims wear the wrap around head scarf like is on Nancy either but frankly I don’t care enough to look and see if that is typical in Iran. That type is NOT typical with Arab or African Muslims. It is targeted at Iran and NOT all Muslims whether you admit it or not.

You are going bat<censored> over nothing, nothing but your hatred of Trump.

And what is your deal with Hasidic Jews? Say a sect of them started bombing US soldiers and attacking US Embassies and the Dem leadership sided with them. Of course you would see them portrayed in Hasidic garb. But the likelihood of that happening is pretty small because Hasidic Jews don’t typically bomb or attack anyone. Unlike who....?

JerryL

Only if you wanted to. If it was in a mosque I would suggest wearing something on your head and dressing modestly. Since you'd have to take off your shoes, wear clean socks. If it was a fancy affair, maybe something a bit more formal. Being respectful of others doesn't take a ton of work.

If it is in a mosque in a predominantly Muslim country, it won’t matter because non-Muslims are no longer allowed in the mosques.

They are allowed in mosques in the US?

MTP Reggie
82983104_10222975755930337_4805723638609215488_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=C74hBJlVDU8AX-R-JNy&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=be7f6938644152d367848b0f11a6a7da&oe=5E93459A

Ladybird