To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

REPORT — Obama doubled aid to Ukraine in exchange for millions flowing

Rate this topic

USNRETWIFE

Not to mention all the wonderful work they did for Haiti!!! (where DID all that money go?...) also not to mention a certain wedding and probably a few pairs of Yoga pants..:):)

Kestrel...

NEVER mention yoga pants in a Hillary Clinton thread! blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Noclevermoniker

The OP stated that Obama doubled aid to the Ukraine to benefit the Clintons and to dig up dirt on Manafort. Then there’s some more noise about suicides and Seth Rich. The only thing I don’t see is a link to where any of this has been reported.

It’s at least as credible as any of the crap you believe about Trump. Probably much more so.

AntiObama

There needs to be a major investigation on Obama and Biden & son.

What is Mark Levin doing?

694940094001_6038272659001_6038285064001-vs.jpg

whwr55

NEVER mention yoga pants in a Hillary Clinton thread! blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Or vaginal candles

kestrel

Can't get past the pay wall.

Oh Shucks sister that's easy you just....wait for it......pay?

Kestrel...

kestrel

My apologies...I was clearly in a triggered state!..

Kestrel...

Ladybird

Oh Shucks sister that's easy you just....wait for it......pay?

Kestrel...

I should subscribe to The Washington Post? Someone might demand your MAGA hat be returned.

Anyway, I got past the paywall at home. That article bears no resemblance to what is written in the first post.

kestrel

The OP stated that Obama doubled aid to the Ukraine to benefit the Clintons and to dig up dirt on Manafort. Then there's some more noise about suicides and Seth Rich. The only thing I don't see is a link to where any of this has been reported.

If your really want to know just go to "Citizen free press" and its easy you can do it!...Google Seth Rich, Clinton body count, Clinton cash or simply log on to your favorite .gov site and look at what we gave to the Ukraine from 2008 to 2016 and then google IMF fraud Ukraine, Google "when did Joe Biden take charge of Ukraine policy" and then google when did Hunter Biden go to work for Burisma? (in Ukraine) then google "what experience did Hunter Biden have in relation to oil and gas" then google How much did Bursmia pay Hunter Biden? (presumably for all that experience) Then Google James Biden corruption in Ukraine and Iraq..Then google Hunter Biden china corruption...and then there's this:

nytimes.com

What Joe Biden Actually Did in Ukraine

Some slippage for bandwidth

When Russia invaded Ukraine in early 2014, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. pressed President Barack Obama to take decisive action, and fast, to make Moscow "pay in blood and money" for its aggression. The president, a Biden aide recalled, was having none of it.

Mr. Biden worked Mr. Obama during their weekly private lunches, imploring him to increase lethal aid, backing a push to ship FGM-148 Javelin anti-tank missiles to Kiev. The president flatly rejected the idea and dispatched him to the region as an emissary, cautioning him "about not overpromising to the Ukrainian government," Mr. Biden would later write in a memoir.

So, Mr. Biden threw himself into what seemed like standard-issue vice-presidential stuff: prodding Ukraine's leaders to tackle the rampant corruption that made their country a risky bet for international lenders — and pushing reform of Ukraine's cronyism-ridden energy industry.

"You have to be whiter than snow, or the whole world will abandon you," Mr. Biden told the country's newly elected president, Petro O. Poroshenko, during an early 2014 phone call, according to former administration officials.

That message was delivered just as Mr. Biden's son Hunter joined the board of a Ukrainian gas company that was the subject of multiple corruption investigations, a position that paid him as much as $50,000 a month and — in the view of some administration officials, including the ambassador to Kiev — threatened to undermine Mr. Biden's agenda.

Albeit the article is from a far right source it's interesting..but anyway Enjoy! BTW I hope your VaCay is going well!

How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich (7)

How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich (7)

You do know who Biden worked for right?...and presumably would have some idea of what was going on?...

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel