To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Liz

McConnell Doesn’t Have The Votes To Block Witnesses Yet —

Rate this topic

mjperry51

The cool thing is that (like the claim about why Viktor Shokin was fired) now you can stop complaining about "rumor and hearsay" since the evidence was compelling enough to convince a number of GOP Senators.

Nice try -- I don't accept your premise that since a small number of GOP Senators were "convinced" means that what they were convinced by (in your words "rumor and hearsay") was evidence.

That_Guy

And that number is 2.

Which adds up to, what -- 3%?

A higher percentage believe 9/11 was an inside job and Trayvon Martin slipped on wet grass.

And no, TG. Two whole Senators with an opinion don't magically alter reality. And no matter how loud you clap, Tinkerbell won't return to life. Because, like the mythical mountain of evidence, Tinkerbell isn't real.

It only takes one to make the vote bi-partisan.

(see: Amash, Justin)

GrimV

A comment so sad it made me chuckle.

I won't begrudge you your fantasy, TG. I'm sure your reality is unbearable.

You earned NOTHING. You've lost at every turn and earned nothing.

RedSoloCup

I'm sorry that cold, hard facts of the matter upset you so much. :comfort:

Meanwhile we have Republicans, who have every political incentive to not admit any wrong doing by the President, agree that the facts are plain - Trump abused his power to hold up the aid to pressure Ukraine to announce investigations into his political opposition.

:crybaby2:

Cry harder, moocher. Wednesday isn't going to be kind to you leftist vermin.

:biglaugh:

“Let me be clear; Lamar speaks for lots and lots of us.” --Nebraska GOP Senator Ben Sasse

:yawn:

The cool thing is that (like the claim about why Viktor Shokin was fired) now you can stop complaining about “rumor and hearsay” since the evidence was compelling enough to convince a number of GOP Senators.

Keep pissing, boy.

Yes, straight into the wind..

Amash the Anus? :biglaugh:

The cool thing is that (like the claim about why Viktor Shokin was fired) now you can stop complaining about “rumor and hearsay” since the evidence was compelling enough to convince a number of GOP Senators.

:yawn:

jump-against-trump.png

Edited by RedSoloCup

RedSoloCup

A comment so sad it made me chuckle.

I won't begrudge you your fantasy, TG. I'm sure your reality is unbearable.

:exactly:

That_Guy

You have me confused with the House Republican Conference who lost Congressman Amash; and the Conservative Political Action Conference who lost Senator Mitt Romney.

Edited by That_Guy

GrimV

I'm sorry that cold, hard facts of the matter upset you so much. :comfort:

Meanwhile we have Republicans, who have every political incentive to not admit any wrong doing by the President, agree that the facts are plain - Trump abused his power to hold up the aid to pressure Ukraine to announce investigations into his political opposition.

Yes, the fact that idiot Lefties want to redefine legal rights just so they can bag Trump upsets me greatly.

As stated earlier, I don't give two f**ks about your butthurt. I care about the legal rights you thumb-sucking crybabies are trying to redefine. You think your pitiful anger gives you the right alter *MY* legal protections?

Who the f**k do you think you are?

Edited by GrimV

GrimV

You have me confused with the House Republican Conference who lost Congressman Amash; and the Conservative Political Action Conference who lost Senator Mitt Romney.

keep-calm-and-clap-for-tinkerbell-1.jpg

zurg

"On the first Article of Impeachment, I reject the argument that “Abuse of Power” can never constitute grounds for removal unless a crime or a crime-like action is alleged.

However, for purposes of answering my threshold question I assumed what is alleged is true. And then I sought to answer the question of whether under these assumptions it would be in the interest of the nation to remove the President.

Determining which outcome is in the best interests requires a political judgment — one that takes into account both the severity of the wrongdoing alleged but also the impact removal would have on the nation.

I disagree with the House Managers’ argument that, if we find the allegations they have made are true, failing to remove the President leaves us with no remedy to constrain this or future Presidents. Congress and the courts have multiple ways by which to constrain the power of the executive. And ultimately, voters themselves can hold the President accountable in an election, including the one just nine months from now."

Marco Rubio

Based on previous statements, it is probably safe to throw Mitt Romney in that category as well (though he isn't an assured vote against impeachment).

I made 3 specific points in opposition to your statement that Anton didn’t lie. You have refuted none of them, unless you claim that 2 senators is indeed plural and thus technically is “republicanS”. That is extremely disingenuous though. Anton didn’t mean “I’m going to say republicans as plural because I have 2”. No, he meant a significant number of republicans, and the way the plural was used, he meant “majority” of republicans. This is a blatant lie.

My other two specific points are quoted from Anton are also false, purposely. And thus they’re lies.

You said that Anton didn’t lie. I have PROVEN that he did. That’s all. My comments do not judge anything else except for your claim that Anton didn’t lie. You should admit as much.

That_Guy

Yes, the fact that idiot Lefties want to redefine legal rights just so they can bag Trump upsets me greatly.

As stated earlier, I don't give two f**ks about your butthurt. I care about the legal rights you thumb-sucking crybabies are trying to redefine. You think your pitiful anger gives you the right alter *MY* legal protections?

Who the f**k do you think you are?

If you had the same "rights" as a POTUS, you might have a point.

You don't, so you don't.

GrimV

If you had the same "rights" as a POTUS, you might have a point.

You don't, so you don't.

Everyone has the same rights. Kings and peasants equally.

It’s what makes America the land of the free. Well, until you Sh*theads lost an election and demanded a complete revamp of civil rights, because thumb-sucking crybabies can’t see past their own hunger.

That_Guy

Everyone has the same rights. Kings and peasants equally.

Unlike a POTUS, the Department of Justice would not say that anyone else's "indictment or criminal prosecution...would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions."

So you're wrong.

It’s what makes America the land of the free. Well, until you Sh*theads lost an election and demanded a complete revamp of civil rights, because thumb-sucking crybabies can’t see past their own hunger.

Good-Good-Let-the-butthurt-flow-thr.jpg

Edited by That_Guy

erp

Interesting. Nice to see you admit it was a bi-partisan vote against impeachment in the house?

GrimV

Oh look, Thumb-sucking Crybaby gets all pissy because the sloppy turds in the House turned in half baked Articles.

”No person shall ... be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.”

The House had every right to challenge that opinion in a court of law, but chose not to. *They* failed you, TG. Not Trump, not the Department of Justice and not the GOP. Your own idiot leadership failed you.

Deal with it, Victim.

That_Guy

Oh look, Thumb-sucking Crybaby gets all pissy because the sloppy turds in the House turned in half baked Articles.

”No person shall ... be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.”

The House had every right to challenge that opinion in a court of law, but chose not to. *They* failed you, TG. Not Trump, not the Department of Justice and not the GOP. Your own idiot leadership failed you.

Deal with it, Victim.

Don’t forget to hydrate, buddy. ;)

GrimV

Don’t forget to hydrate, buddy. ;)

Now run along like a good boy and join the rest of the ghoulish Left wishing Limbaugh a slow painful death.

Ruining lives and spreading misery is the only thing you Sh*theads are good at...