To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Trump Fires Ambassador Gordon Sondland

Rate this topic

scotsman

Respect has to be earned, is NOT BLIND and it can be revoked when someone intentionally does bad things after the fact.

Any good that this POS ever had ever done was blown after he betrayed his country and our government with his seditious treasonous acts in attempting a coup of the duly president of the United States.

I've said the same before about McCain.

<censored> traitors.

The shoe fits and you're way out of line.

Agreed.

No, what you do is weight up a person's good and bad actions.

That POS did more for his country than an internet warrior like you will ever do.

Same for McCain.

Oh, am I. Thanks for the heads-up, Capt. Now run along, Alex is calling ya.

NH Populist

One of those worthless pos traitors served in Iraq and was injured.

I think vets deserve more respect from RN'ers, no matter what gripe you may with them regarding politics.

John Kerry served in Vietnam, earned 2 Purple Hearts in about 3 months and was shipped back to the States after the 2nd Purple Heart, but in reality is a useless P.O.S. I think Vindman is cut from the same cloth, even admitting his problem with Trump's phone call was about policy, which had nothing to do with his job description. Bottom line, the guy's a political hack who tried to take down the president. A Purple Heart doesn't mean he took a bullet, more than likely it wasn't even combat related...

MontyPython

Really?. Comparing him to Benedict Arnold?. I expect that from Captain Tinfoil here, not you.

I cant be the only one here who doesn't like seeing people who served and fought (and took a bullet for) for the US spoken about in pretty vile terms. By people who have never served in the forces, let alone seen action.

No matter how angry people are about this complete waste of time of a sham impeachment. By all means, dislike the man and what he did, but to call him a POS, a traitor, worthless, asshat etc is well out of order imo.

But that's just the point, Scotsman: If he had only fallen a couple steps...i.e. if he had never been anything much to begin with...then I might not hate him so much. I never would've expected better from him. But there was a time not very long ago when he was a great American, a hero. And now he's stooped to this?? That makes him worse, not better.

B)

JerryL

I think vets deserve more respect from RN'ers, no matter what gripe you may with them regarding politics.

A lot of people served in Iraq and Afghanistan and Vietnam and Korea and so in. Do you think they all are deserving of respect? I served with a guy in Gulf War 1 who was such a piece of <censored> that he was doing everything he could to NOT be promoted so that when the Navy kicked him out they would have to pay him severance. Should we all respect him?

Vindman “served” at the NSC. It was a post. He was NOT in charge and he did NOT set policy. If he disagreed with the President he should have resigned. He betrayed his oath when he became a political activist. Screw him.

BTW, next time you feel the need to be the collective conscience around here, don’t.

Edited by JerryL

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Agreed.

That POS did more for his country than an internet warrior like you will ever do.

Same for McCain.

:bs:

Sorry, but someone isn't allowed a get out of jail free or allowed to commit crimes against the country just because they've served in the military.

So you can take your personal insults and lies and cram them.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

A lot of people served in Iraq and Afghanistan and Vietnam and Korea and so in. Do you think they all are deserving of respect? I served with a guy in Gulf War 1 who was such a piece of <censored> that he was doing everything he could to NOT be promoted so that when the Navy kicked him out they would have to pay him severance. Should we all respect him?

Vindman “served” at the NSC. It was a post. He was NOT in charge and he did NOT set policy. If he disagreed with the President he should have resigned. He betrayed his oath when he became a political activist. Screw him.

BTW, next time you feel the need to be the collective conscience around here, don’t.

:exactly:

Magic Rat

So what? Benedict Arnold was wounded too. (Edited; I see Monty already pointed it out.) The notion that criticism should be buffered because someone served is stupid on its very face. His behavior after combat is what he is being judged for here.

I compare him to Arnold because his reasons for his disloyalty was purely for personal reasons. In a fair world he would be doing time just like all the other vets who deserve more respect in Leavenworth.

Edited by Magic Rat

But that's just the point, Scotsman: If he had only fallen a couple steps...i.e. if he had never been anything much to begin with...then I might not hate him so much. I never would've expected better from him. But there was a time not very long ago when he was a great American, a hero. And now he's stooped to this?? That makes him worse, not better.

B)

Scotsman believes that deeds such as military service are to be saved up/banked like somebody with a savings account.

Do some good deeds/service, then one can spend those to do bad any things so long a one has accumulated enough of the good credits to get away with doing the bad things.

He also believes that anyone with military service is above everyone else who doesn't and is above any and all criticism too.

MontyPython

Scotsman believes that deeds such as military service are to be saved up/banked like somebody with a savings account.

Do some good deeds/service, then one can spend those to do bad any things so long a one has accumulated enough of the good credits to get away with doing the bad things.

He also believes that anyone with military service is above everyone else who doesn't and is above any and all criticism too.

Nope, you've got Scotsman all wrong. He's still one of my favorites around here.

I agree with you that he's wrong this time. Earlier service to one's country by no stretch makes somebody "less" of a traitor if they later betray that same country.

But Scotsman is a good man, and dependably honest and reasonable most of the time. (But he's still wrong this time.)

B)

Nope, you've got Scotsman all wrong. He's still one of my favorites around here.

I agree with you that he's wrong this time. Earlier service to one's country by no stretch makes somebody "less" of a traitor if they later betray that same country.

But Scotsman is a good man, and dependably honest and reasonable most of the time. (But he's still wrong this time.)

B)

No, I think I've got him pegged on this one.

He said weigh them both.

Agreed.

Same for McCain.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

RedSoloCup

Respect has to be earned, is NOT BLIND and it can be revoked when someone intentionally does bad things after the fact.

Any good that this POS ever had ever done was blown after he betrayed his country and our government with his seditious treasonous acts in attempting a coup of the duly president of the United States.

I've said the same before about McCain.

<censored> traitors.

The shoe fits. I'll call them exactly as I see them. I'm not a blind follower to anyone. He isn't to be given a pass to do commit high crimes against our country just because he's done some good things in the past. Loyalty is also not supposed to be blind.

:exactly:

:yeahthat:

Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) is another example. Just another bought and paid for Madigan stooge using her gender, race and injuries she sustained while in service to get away with her <censored>. A typical corrupt Illinois Democrap hack she is.

Her dead silence during Barry's VA kerfluffle was very telling, loyalty to party before country. <censored> that bitch, Chicago and Madigan rigged the election in her favor.

Edited by RedSoloCup

Ladybird

I would think Sondland and the Vindman brothers expected to be ousted. I don’t see why (the Vindmans anyway), would wish to work in this administration.

If Tammy Duckworth still wore boots, Trump wouldn’t be fit to shine them.

Edited by Ladybird

Severian

I would think Sondland and the Vindman brothers expected to be ousted. I don’t see why (the Vindmans anyway), would wish to work in this administration.

Quick, get some butthurt cream to LB stat!

MontyPython

LOL

How quickly you jump to the defense of traitors and other slime, as long as it provides you another opportunity to pile more mindless (and unfounded) hate on orangemanbad. Grow the F up.

<_<

Ladybird

LOL

How quickly you jump to the defense of traitors and other slime, as long as it provides you another opportunity to pile more mindless (and unfounded) hate on orangemanbad. Grow the F up.

<_<

How quickly you are to slime anyone, even those who have sacrificed for this nation, when they aren’t Trump apologists.

Edited by Ladybird

MontyPython

How quickly you are to slime anyone, even those who have sacrificed for this nation, when they aren’t Trump apologists.

Did you even bother to read any of the previous posts? Or did you just jump in ass-first the way you always do when there's an opportunity to spit on your president?

First off - It doesn't require a "Trump apologist" to simply tell the freaking truth, something the two slimeballs failed, and in fact refused, to do. They spit in the face of every American, including yours, although you don't seem to object.

And second - As already stated - Earlier service to one's country by no stretch makes somebody "less" of a traitor if they later betray that same country.

Take your infantile Trump hatred and go play in the corner with the other children.

<_<

Squirrel

Great to see the left finally standing up and celabrating the millitary. Also good to know they are now experts on what is involved in the millitary. Also good to know after 15 yrs of combat arms they can’t say anything bad about me or expect me to be held accountable for my actions. I think democrats suck, I think Barry was the worst president ever and rarely spoke the truth or stood up for the country. I’m sure you’ve got my back if I start publicly making up lies about him right lb? Right leftists, as one of you stated he’s not fit to shine my boots. You really can’t see your hypocrisy can you?

Edited by Squirrel

NH Populist

I'd say Trump and his family have sacrificed quite a lot themselves, working around the baseless attacks from desperate Lefties like yourself to clean up the mess you people have created. Better take a second look, our Commander in Chief is doing a helluva job...

scotsman

B)

Fair point. I guess I am just very uneasy, even although I fully understand it, with the level of vitriol aimed at this man. I am uneasy with someone who served his country being called a POS, worthless, asshat etc, especially as this is a very pro-military website/forum, with some vets here as well. And one that loves America, is proudly patriotic, I am shocked at some of the language aimed at someone who served his country, no matter how misguided and wrong in people's eyes he may have been. I expect this from Democratic Underground etc, not RN.

For me, that's going beyond the score as regards anger and language. Idiot, liar, fool etc, that's ok, but what has been said here is for me just beyond the pale.

Edited by scotsman

scotsman

I think their service should always at least be taken into account as how we judge a person overall. And that people who serve in the vast maj of cases deserve better than to be called worthless, POS, asshat etc.

The fact that you see someone saying to call an American serviceman vitriolic names as unnecessary and unacceptable, as trying to the be the forum's conscience says more about you than me. Irony, the furrner defending an American soldier from his fellow natives.

scotsman

:bs:

Sorry, but someone isn't allowed a get out of jail free or allowed to commit crimes against the country just because they've served in the military.

So you can take your personal insults and lies and cram them.

Strawman, never said it did. Its quite simple, I think someone who served deserves a bit more respect than vile names being spat at them. Even when they are wrong. Its not a jail-free morality card, but at least its should be enough, no matter how angry you are, to mitigate against being called a POS, worthless, asshat..........

scotsman

B)

Thank you.

scotsman

Great to see the left finally standing up and celabrating the millitary. Also good to know they are now experts on what is involved in the millitary. Also good to know after 15 yrs of combat arms they can’t say anything bad about me or expect me to be held accountable for my actions. I think democrats suck, I think Barry was the worst president ever and rarely spoke the truth or stood up for the country. I’m sure you’ve got my back if I start publicly making up lies about him right lb? Right leftists, as one of you stated he’s not fit to shine my boots. You really can’t see your hypocrisy can you?

I hope that doesn't include me, lol.

zurg

Same for McCain.

You have NO way of knowing that, unless the site owner has given permission for you to see our files.

This type of generalization really irks me. And, while I highly respect our military service people and veterans, if they betray the trust given, it’s worse than an expected dbag like many leftists hitting you - because that’s to be expected.

You can believe yourself right on this, but I’m telling you my opinion simply and clearly: you’re WRONG, you’re so wrong that you’ve rarely been as wrong that I’ve seen.

Edited by zurg

Hercules

This should serve as a lesson for every new Republican President. FIRE every last holdover on Day One from a previous democratic administration.

Bill Clinton did that to the Republicans in his first week.