To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Trump Fires Ambassador Gordon Sondland

Rate this topic

Hercules

One of those worthless pos traitors served in Iraq and was injured.

I think vets deserve more respect from RN'ers, no matter what gripe you may with them regarding politics.

I'm a VET, I was wounded, I don't condone A'holes abusing their position. It is also against military rules to dabble in politics while on active duty.

Hercules

Really?. Comparing him to Benedict Arnold?. I expect that from Captain Tinfoil here, not you.

I cant be the only one here who doesn't like seeing people who served and fought (and took a bullet for) for the US spoken about in pretty vile terms. By people who have never served in the forces, let alone seen action.

No matter how angry people are about this complete waste of time of a sham impeachment. By all means, dislike the man and what he did, but to call him a POS, a traitor, worthless, asshat etc is well out of order imo.

Um. my previous post.

Hercules

Agreed.

No, what you do is weight up a person's good and bad actions.

That POS did more for his country than an internet warrior like you will ever do.

Same for McCain.

Oh, am I. Thanks for the heads-up, Capt. Now run along, Alex is calling ya.

MCCAIN was NOT a 'Hero'.

I am not a 'Internet Warrior', I have 2 Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star. Have YOU ever served?

Sorely pissing me off.

Ticked@TinselTown

Strawman, never said it did. Its quite simple, I think someone who served deserves a bit more respect than vile names being spat at them. Even when they are wrong. Its not a jail-free morality card, but at least its should be enough, no matter how angry you are, to mitigate against being called a POS, worthless, asshat..........

So, when a person with current or former military service, decorated or otherwise, does something traitorous to Queen and country in the UK, you'll be zen about it.

Hercules

Great to see the left finally standing up and celabrating the millitary. Also good to know they are now experts on what is involved in the millitary. Also good to know after 15 yrs of combat arms they can't say anything bad about me or expect me to be held accountable for my actions. I think democrats suck, I think Barry was the worst president ever and rarely spoke the truth or stood up for the country. I'm sure you've got my back if I start publicly making up lies about him right lb? Right leftists, as one of you stated he's not fit to shine my boots. You really can't see your hypocrisy can you?

LOL! I'm with ya! You cannot do wrong ever! :)

Big Dave

Really?. Comparing him to Benedict Arnold?. I expect that from Captain Tinfoil here, not you.

I cant be the only one here who doesn't like seeing people who served and fought (and took a bullet for) for the US spoken about in pretty vile terms. By people who have never served in the forces, let alone seen action.

No matter how angry people are about this complete waste of time of a sham impeachment. By all means, dislike the man and what he did, but to call him a POS, a traitor, worthless, asshat etc is well out of order imo.

Benedict Arnold was also injured and wounded and a war hero...until he wasn’t. This guy erased whatever respect we might have for him by thinking he was the commander in chief instead of following the chain of command..His superiors also thought he was too political as I recall.

NH Populist

Great to see the left finally standing up and celabrating the millitary. Also good to know they are now experts on what is involved in the millitary. Also good to know after 15 yrs of combat arms they cant say anything bad about me or expect me to be held accountable for my actions. I think democrats suck, I think Barry was the worst president ever and rarely spoke the truth or stood up for the country. Im sure youve got my back if I start publicly making up lies about him right lb? Right leftists, as one of you stated hes not fit to shine my boots. You really cant see your hypocrisy can you?

The irony in that B.S. post about Trump not being fit to shine boots, he's probably the best Commander-in-Chief we've had since Reagan. Her hero Obama, the worst.

Edited by NH Populist

JerryL

I think their service should always at least be taken into account as how we judge a person overall. And that people who serve in the vast maj of cases deserve better than to be called worthless, POS, asshat etc.

The fact that you see someone saying to call an American serviceman vitriolic names as unnecessary and unacceptable, as trying to the be the forum's conscience says more about you than me. Irony, the furrner defending an American soldier from his fellow natives.

Do you share an ivory tower with “mister” Vindman?

Tell you what, you suck as a mind reader. I DID take his service into account. However, he violated his commissioning oath. As a retired Naval Officer, I take exception to that. I served under Billy BJ Clinton and, like it or not, he was my CINC. Period.

I don’t need you telling me what I should or shouldn’t think or say about my fellow vets.

Carry on.

Taggart Transcontinental

One of those worthless pos traitors served in Iraq and was injured.

I think vets deserve more respect from RN'ers, no matter what gripe you may with them regarding politics.

Coming from a vet that served 26 years and 3 combat tours with all due respect shut up. The purple heart does not give him the right to determine what a POTUS can do. None of what this POS who by the way violated his oath when he was "advising Ukraine how to manage our President"

So much so that they asked him to be their defense minister? Come on. Should I kowtow to John Kerry? He got 3!!!! Purple hearts!!!!!!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/11/19/whoa-ukraine-asked-vindman-to-be-their-defense-ministerthree-times-n2556714

So don't worry about our opinions of a vet that "deserved more respect", He gets what he earned.

Ladybird

Did you even bother to read any of the previous posts? Or did you just jump in ass-first the way you always do when there's an opportunity to spit on your president?

First off - It doesn't require a "Trump apologist" to simply tell the freaking truth, something the two slimeballs failed, and in fact refused, to do. They spit in the face of every American, including yours, although you don't seem to object.

And second - As already stated - Earlier service to one's country by no stretch makes somebody "less" of a traitor if they later betray that same country.

Take your infantile Trump hatred and go play in the corner with the other children.

<_<

Yes, I read all of them, including the slam on Rep. Duckworth.

firecoco

Thank you.

You and Monty should get a room

Taggart Transcontinental

Lets see he spoke out against a President, and claimed there was a quid pro quo that wasn't there. That's called lying under oath. Just because he can make the claim, yeah he's rather close to Benedict Arnold. The biggest difference? Benedict Arnold only tried to hand a garrison over to the enemy. This clown was in on a coup.

firecoco

MCCAIN was NOT a 'Hero'.

I am not a 'Internet Warrior', I have 2 Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star. Have YOU ever served?

Sorely pissing me off.

Thank you for your service...I think you are from around my parts...I'd like to buy you a drink..Or 2

JerryL

MCCAIN was NOT a 'Hero'.

Sorely pissing me off.

You go Herc.

Agreed on McCain.

Scotsman, at times, seems to think he is Mother Theresa.

scotsman

MCCAIN was NOT a 'Hero'.

Sorely pissing me off.

1--Was referring to one poster only. Rock and Roll, nobody else.

2--Yes. Seven years in Her Majesty's Armed Forces. Never saw combat.

Thank you for your service.

Edited by scotsman

scotsman

So, when a person with current or former military service, decorated or otherwise, does something traitorous to Queen and country in the UK, you'll be zen about it.

Already happened. It was called Brexit. Why do you think it took 3.5 yrs. Some of them trying to block it were Tory, even worse a few ex-servicemen.

Wrong?. Yes.

Foolish?. Definitely.

POS and worthless?. No.

Squirrel

Yes, I read all of them, including the slam on Rep. Duckworth.

Once again a statement made by the blind while not addressing facts or questions. Democrat or left on 0 one tactics? But t I’m sure you know more about the millitary is hen anyone else. Because how did you put it in anouther thread? You thought about enlisting but a brother-in-law. Or someone told you you could t be accepted. Yeah the guy needed firing. But by all means tell me about the millitary in your “ expert” opinion

Edited by Squirrel

scotsman

You go Herc.

Agreed on McCain.

I'm not Catholic.

zurg

Wrong?. Yes.

Foolish?. Definitely.

POS and worthless?. No.

These questions go from fairly objective to very subjective. First question - it is quite possible to argue “wrong” or “right” quite objectively there. Last question - some people get more upset than others and will call someone a POS because they call lots of people a POS.

People are upset with you when you try to tell people what to say about subjective (opinion) topics. You just simply don’t get to do anything more than express your opinion about subjective topics.

That’s my opinion, but this is a right/wrong level opinion, mostly objective. (That is, you’re still wrong.)

scotsman

Do you share an ivory tower with “mister” Vindman?

Tell you what, you suck as a mind reader. I DID take his service into account. However, he violated his commissioning oath. As a retired Naval Officer, I take exception to that. I served under Billy BJ Clinton and, like it or not, he was my CINC. Period.

I don’t need you telling me what I should or shouldn’t think or say about my fellow vets.

Carry on.

No, a nice bijou apartment with lovely views, thanks for asking.

I DO suck at some many things, its true.

No, you don't. Its your right to say what you want, its also my right to say I think its OTT and vile.

I shall, straight onto the end of the road..........

You and Monty should get a room

He snores, I fart.

Wouldn't be a good fit.

scotsman

These questions go from fairly objective to very subjective. First question - it is quite possible to argue “wrong” or “right” quite objectively there. Last question - some people get more upset than others and will call someone a POS because they call lots of people a POS.

People are upset with you when you try to tell people what to say about subjective (opinion) topics. You just simply don’t get to do anything more than express your opinion about subjective topics.

That’s my opinion, but this is a right/wrong level opinion, mostly objective. (That is, you’re still wrong.)

I haven't said they can't, I have said they shouldn't.

I could argue there is a gross hypocrisy here, because the people in this thread using such terms will be the first to have a fit if and when the leftists bash the military. As they will. And use crude terms. As they will.

Edited by scotsman

zurg

I haven't said they can't, I have said they shouldn't.

I could argue there is a gross hypocrisy here, because the people in this thread using such terms will be the first to have a fit if and when the leftists bash the military. As they will. And use crude terms. As they will.

You could argue about hypocrisy BUT this is a conservative site, and it’s really intended to be biased towards the right side, in case you haven’t realized that.

It’s not hypocrisy when it’s declared publicly and is intentional. Having said that, compared to leftwing counterparts, this site is permissive and far less hypocritical. For example, your post would be removed at DU.

scotsman

You go Herc.

Agreed on McCain.

Was/is McCain a hero?. I don't know. To some yes, to others no. Depends on how people define a true hero.

Again, I am probably a group of one, but I liked the man (and I get why others late on didn't and hated some of his decisions in politics) and if not a hero, then a man who bravely served his country (in a terrible war), suffered terrible costs for it, and imo deserved better than the ridicule and hatred of people, even from his own side. The very side that professes to stand proudly by the men and women in uniform. I respected the man, admired him and was sad at his death.

Noclevermoniker

How quickly you are to slime anyone, even those who have sacrificed for this nation, when they aren’t Trump apologists.

Some who have sacrificed for this nation have later robbed banks, dealt meth, and murdered. It’s not a pass for life.

kestrel

I'm not Catholic.

I see!...That answers the question...Orange-Man Good!..cool_shades.gif

Kestrel...