To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Trump Fires Ambassador Gordon Sondland

Rate this topic

Ticked@TinselTown

Wow, all the feels for McCain and the sundry creatures who chose to take the money and jettison their integrity and honor...

Always such an interesting exercise in futility to read the exhaustive hubris and watch the fingers wag with such righteous consternation about being unkind and unfair to those who stepped up to shed all illusion of honor.

grimreefer

I don't think Vindman is a traitor, i.e. deserving death, but he's definitely a narcissistic weasel.

I haven't said they can't, I have said they shouldn't.

I could argue there is a gross hypocrisy here, because the people in this thread using such terms will be the first to have a fit if and when the leftists bash the military. As they will. And use crude terms. As they will.

I'm not seeing any hypocrisy. Bashing a person for, to be kind, 'overstepping their authority' isn't the same as bashing the military for existing.

Ticked@TinselTown

Was/is McCain a hero?. I don't know. To some yes, to others no. Depends on how people define a true hero.

Again, I am probably a group of one, but I liked the man (and I get why others late on didn't and hated some of his decisions in politics) and if not a hero, then a man who bravely served his country (in a terrible war), suffered terrible costs for it, and imo deserved better than the ridicule and hatred of people, even from his own side. The very side that professes to stand proudly by the men and women in uniform. I respected the man, admired him and was sad at his death.

If you don't know, why do you feel the need to wade in and wag your finger?

RedSoloCup

I would think Sondland and the Vindman brothers expected to be ousted. I don’t see why (the Vindmans anyway), would wish to work in this administration.

If Tammy Duckworth still wore boots, Trump wouldn’t be fit to shine them.

:crybaby2:

Triggered, toots? She's garbage, no wonder you leftards swoon over her.

Quick, get some butthurt cream to LB stat!

Several truckloads! Especially for November!

LOL

How quickly you jump to the defense of traitors and other slime, as long as it provides you another opportunity to pile more mindless (and unfounded) hate on orangemanbad. Grow the F up.

<_<

:exactly:

LB's really been melting down as of late, glad to see my rant really set her off.

How quickly you are to slime anyone, even those who have sacrificed for this nation, when they aren’t Trump apologists.

:dramaqueen:

Go on, let that butthurt flow toots.

Did you even bother to read any of the previous posts? Or did you just jump in ass-first the way you always do when there's an opportunity to spit on your president?

First off - It doesn't require a "Trump apologist" to simply tell the freaking truth, something the two slimeballs failed, and in fact refused, to do. They spit in the face of every American, including yours, although you don't seem to object.

And second - As already stated - Earlier service to one's country by no stretch makes somebody "less" of a traitor if they later betray that same country.

Take your infantile Trump hatred and go play in the corner with the other children.

<_<

:clap:

I'd personally tell her "go to hell". In fact I just did.

Edited by RedSoloCup

RedSoloCup

Great to see the left finally standing up and celabrating the millitary. Also good to know they are now experts on what is involved in the millitary. Also good to know after 15 yrs of combat arms they can’t say anything bad about me or expect me to be held accountable for my actions. I think democrats suck, I think Barry was the worst president ever and rarely spoke the truth or stood up for the country. I’m sure you’ve got my back if I start publicly making up lies about him right lb? Right leftists, as one of you stated he’s not fit to shine my boots. You really can’t see your hypocrisy can you?

I'd say Trump and his family have sacrificed quite a lot themselves, working around the baseless attacks from desperate Lefties like yourself to clean up the mess you people have created. Better take a second look, our Commander in Chief is doing a helluva job...

Bill Clinton did that to the Republicans in his first week.

But the left had NO problem with that.

The irony in that B.S. post about Trump not being fit to shine boots, he's probably the best Commander-in-Chief we've had since Reagan. Her hero Obama, the worst.

:yes:

Yes, I read all of them, including the slam on Rep. Duckworth.

Once again a statement made by the blind while not addressing facts or questions. Democrat or left on 0 one tactics? But t I’m sure you know more about the millitary is hen anyone else. Because how did you put it in anouther thread? You thought about enlisting but a brother-in-law. Or someone told you you could t be accepted. Yeah the guy needed firing. But by all means tell me about the millitary in your “ expert” opinion

RedSoloCup

John Kerry served in Vietnam, earned 2 Purple Hearts in about 3 months and was shipped back to the States after the 2nd Purple Heart, but in reality is a useless P.O.S. I think Vindman is cut from the same cloth, even admitting his problem with Trump's phone call was about policy, which had nothing to do with his job description. Bottom line, the guy's a political hack who tried to take down the president. A Purple Heart doesn't mean he took a bullet, more than likely it wasn't even combat related...

Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) is essentially a Jihad John in drag. And if he had his legs blown off.

Uh oh, did I get LB upset again? :biglaugh:

RedSoloCup

Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) is another example. Just another bought and paid for Madigan stooge using her gender, race and injuries she sustained while in service to get away with her <censored>. A typical corrupt Illinois Democrap hack she is.

Her dead silence during Barry's VA kerfluffle was very telling, loyalty to party before country. <censored> that bitch, Chicago and Madigan rigged the election in her favor.

Also Tammy voted to have Trump convicted, along with that other POS clown from Illinois, Dick "Turbin" Durbin. Turbin Durbin, another bought and paid for Maggot Madigan deep state hood rat. Who keeps getting elected on account of that <censored>hole Chicago and the many crooked unions that infest this state. And Madigan buying his elections accordingly.

MontyPython

Yes, I read all of them, including the slam on Rep. Duckworth.

If that's true...if you really did read every previous post in this thread before responding...then your response is rendered even less defensible.

Shame on you.

He snores, I fart.

Wouldn't be a good fit.

LOL!

:woot:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't said they can't, I have said they shouldn't.

I could argue there is a gross hypocrisy here, because the people in this thread using such terms will be the first to have a fit if and when the leftists bash the military. As they will. And use crude terms. As they will.

C'mon Scotsman...:rolleyes:...You are far too intelligent to fail to recognize the monumental difference between "bashing" the "military" in general as the left so often does (i.e. literally hundreds of thousands of individuals, maybe a million or so, stretching it), and pointing out one single person's steaming dump he took on his own country, regardless of his earlier service.

B)

gravelrash

Vindbag was a conspirator in a coup attempt. He can take his medals and... mail them to scotsman. Vindbag, his twin brother, and Sondland are lucky that all they lost was their jobs. Though it might be better to let them run free for awhile. The seditious scumbags will hit the talk circuit and blab all the details of the failed plot and the names of their co-conspirators.

Joe the Pagan

Wow, all the feels for McCain and the sundry creatures who chose to take the money and jettison their integrity and honor...

Always such an interesting exercise in futility to read the exhaustive hubris and watch the fingers wag with such righteous consternation about being unkind and unfair to those who stepped up to shed all illusion of honor.

Leftist only love members of the military when they attack Republicans. Once McCain got the nomination it went from the Straight Talk Express to the Straight Jacket Express.

That_Guy

Really?. Comparing him to Benedict Arnold?. I expect that from Captain Tinfoil here, not you.

I cant be the only one here who doesn't like seeing people who served and fought (and took a bullet for) for the US spoken about in pretty vile terms. By people who have never served in the forces, let alone seen action.

No matter how angry people are about this complete waste of time of a sham impeachment. By all means, dislike the man and what he did, but to call him a POS, a traitor, worthless, asshat etc is well out of order imo.

Welcome to Trump's GOP.

RedSoloCup

Leftist only love members of the military when they attack Republicans. Once McCain got the nomination it went from the Straight Talk Express to the Straight Jacket Express.

Welcome to Trump's GOP.

Edited by RedSoloCup

JerryL

No, you don't. Its your right to say what you want, its also my right to say I think its OTT and vile.

OK. I will call an Officer who violates his oath an asshat and you can think that it is OTT and vile. Knock yourself out.

BTW I have never criticized Military service, only individual asshats for their specific actions. Military service does not make an asshat immune to criticism.

Taggart Transcontinental

Triggered, toots? She's garbage, no wonder you leftards swoon over her.

Several truckloads! Especially for November!

LB's really been melting down as of late, glad to see my rant really set her off.

:dramaqueen:

Go on, let that butthurt flow toots.

:clap:

I'd personally tell her "go to hell". In fact I just did.

Duckworths only real claim to fame is the fact that she was flying over a telephone pole in Iraq and lost 2 legs and an arm when an PIR based RPG took them. She was a normal Army Officer prior to that point and would have retired as just another LTC.

Taggart Transcontinental

Welcome to Trump's GOP.

Yep the one that will wipe Democrats across the stage in 2020.

That_Guy

Was/is McCain a hero?. I don't know. To some yes, to others no. Depends on how people define a true hero.

Again, I am probably a group of one, but I liked the man (and I get why others late on didn't and hated some of his decisions in politics) and if not a hero, then a man who bravely served his country (in a terrible war), suffered terrible costs for it, and imo deserved better than the ridicule and hatred of people, even from his own side. The very side that professes to stand proudly by the men and women in uniform. I respected the man, admired him and was sad at his death.

There would be no room for you in Trump's GOP.

zurg

Welcome to Trump's GOP.

You should watch this. It’s long but very worthwhile.

Natural Selection

Think it's tough being a dissenter in "Trump's GOP"?

Try being a dissenter in a leftist utopia...

Severian

OK. I will call an Officer who violates his oath an asshat and you can think that it is OTT and vile. Knock yourself out.

BTW I have never criticized Military service, only individual asshats for their specific actions. Military service does not make an asshat immune to criticism.

I still remember Max Cleland and how the Democrats held him up like a talisman, he was beyond any criticism because "he was a wounded veteran!!!" You were supposed to not point out anything he said or did that was bad, because, well, WOUNDED VETERAN. In point of fact he was wounded because he dropped his own grenade and blew himself up, not exactly a stunning recommendation of his competence or signs of never being the type you should criticize.

Natural Selection

flagged.jpg

Not a joke.

Sen. Cornyn Sends Letter To President Obama About "Fishy" Activities Program

Dear President Obama, I write to express my concern about a new White House program to monitor American citizens' speech opposing your health care policies, and to seek your assurances that this program is being carried out in a manner consistent with the First Amendment and America's tradition of free speech and public discourse. Yesterday, in an official White House release entitled "Facts are Stubborn Things," the White House Director of New Media, Macon Phillips, asserted that there was "a lot of disinformation out there," and encouraged citizens to report "fishy" speech opposing your health care policies to the White House. Phillips specifically targeted private, unpublished, even casual speech, writing that "rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation." Phillips wrote "If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov." I am not aware of any precedent for a President asking American citizens to report their fellow citizens to the White House for pure political speech that is deemed "fishy" or otherwise inimical to the White House's political interests.

(source)

Ladybird

Hell, there would be no room for Ronald Reagan either.

Natural Selection

Logic?

Ladybird

Logic?

Think he'd agree with your hero the Soviets were justified in invading Afghanistan? Would agree with his coziness with murderous dictators, even criticizing American policy and past presidents while standing on foreign soil?

Then there's the amnesty.

RedSoloCup

Duckworths only real claim to fame is the fact that she was flying over a telephone pole in Iraq and lost 2 legs and an arm when an PIR based RPG took them. She was a normal Army Officer prior to that point and would have retired as just another LTC.

:yes:

The way the left treats her as another Mother Teresa is nauseating.

Nice repeat, chatterbox. :yawn:

Yep the one that will wipe Democrats across the stage in 2020.

And it won't be pretty, either.

I still remember Max Cleland and how the Democrats held him up like a talisman, he was beyond any criticism because "he was a wounded veteran!!!" You were supposed to not point out anything he said or did that was bad, because, well, WOUNDED VETERAN. In point of fact he was wounded because he dropped his own grenade and blew himself up, not exactly a stunning recommendation of his competence or signs of never being the type you should criticize.

Max Cleland, another wacko.

:rolleyes:

Ladybird

Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) is essentially a Jihad John in drag. And if he had his legs blown off.

Uh oh, did I get LB upset again? :biglaugh:

The cult is strong in this one.