To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Trump Fires Ambassador Gordon Sondland

Rate this topic

Severian

I was not calling every Trump voter a cultist. I assume some of them are even capable of objective, independent thought.

Thanks! Mighty white of you, bless your little heart.

Edited by Severian

Ladybird

First, to be up front, I don't anything about Duckworth.

Second, Taggart has already pointed out how the vast majority of military members simply live their lives and do their jobs. If "just serving" was heroic then that would imply that all of you who never served, like you and your_brother, are cowards. Are you ready to start wearing that label?

Finally, for me personally, had Vindman lost limbs when he was wounded while on duty before he violated his oath at the NSC, ignored his chain of command, and used his military position for political activism, I would STILL call him an asshat. His injuries would not excuse his actions.

My question was to those who are downplaying and even mocking “Jihadi John in drag” Duckworth’s service, which resulted in severe injuries. I NEVER said anything about “heroics”.

Noclevermoniker

Expect none -- and nothing of substance in response.

You're describing yourself again, Hamilton.

give it a rest.

Noclevermoniker

I was not calling every Trump voter a cultist. I assume some of them are even capable of objective, independent thought.

I'm not sure you'd recognize independent thought. Do they teach that to you at the post office?

zurg

No, it’s a question based on the conversation that was in progress.

Any answers?

It’s an imaginary whataboutism question. So my point still is valid: you don’t even have a real whataboutism so you have to make up one.

zurg

Do you ever notice that LB never responds to you?

Hint: that’s a sign, and it’s not a positive.

RedSoloCup

My question was to those who are downplaying and even mocking “Jihadi John in drag” Duckworth’s service, which resulted in severe injuries. I NEVER said anything about “heroics”.

:crybaby2:

Still triggered.

I'm not sure you'd recognize independent thought. Do they teach that to you at the post office?

:no:

It’s an imaginary whataboutism question. So my point still is valid: you don’t even have a real whataboutism so you have to make up one.

:exactly:

Ya think? She's not going to disagree with her brother...

Edited by RedSoloCup

That_Guy

You're funny. (see post #96 in this very thread ;))

Edited by That_Guy

JerryL

Then what the heck is your point? Your panties are twisted because people aren’t giving a Congress critter and an asshat LTC à pass simply because they served. You are supporting their service. Why? Could it be that you agree with their politics and their service has nothing really to do with it?

That_Guy

Then what the heck is your point? Your panties are twisted because people aren’t giving a Congress critter and an asshat LTC à pass simply because they served. You are supporting their service. Why? Could it be that you agree with their politics and their service has nothing really to do with it?

"A pass?" For what, exactly?

Serving honorably? Reporting up the chain of command? Responding to a House subpoena and answering truthfully?

Her point is that neither Lt. Col Vindman nor Senator Duckworth deserve the abuse they're taking in this thread.

(dude, get it together...you're going full you-know-what again)

Edited by That_Guy

Ladybird

Of course I support their service. My support and respect of ALL our service men and women does not depend on their politics, unlike some in here.

Ladybird

Serving honorably? Reporting up the chain of command? Responding to a House subpoena and answering truthfully?

Her point is that neither Lt. Col Vindman nor Senator Duckworth deserve the abuse they're taking in this thread.

Thank you..

That_Guy

Thank you..

giphy.gif

JerryL

Of course I support their service. My support and respect of ALL our service men and women does not depend on their politics, unlike some in here.

So their service excuses all future actions for you. OK. Just say so.

Honorable service. Dishonorable service. Leveraging service for personal gain. Or like Vindman, going around and outside of your CoC, undercutting foreign policy because you disagree with it, leaking information...well, they served so it’s all good.

Got it.

Edited by JerryL

Ladybird

Honorable service. Dishonorable service. Leveraging service for personal gain. Or like Vindman, going around and outside of your CoC, undercutting foreign policy because you disagree with it, leaking information...well, they served so it’s all good.

Got it.

The posts I commented on were about Rep. Duckworth's time in Iraq.

RedSoloCup

You're funny. (see post #96 in this very thread ;))

You're funny as the clap.

See,above.

Thank you..

:kiss:

giphy.gif

:kiss:

Got it.

Edited by RedSoloCup

RedSoloCup

Oh, yes, cannot forget this strong exhibition of leftist douchebaggery.

Cannot wait for the pretzels TG and his sister twist themselves into to explain this.

Edited by RedSoloCup

Joe the Pagan

Oh, yes, cannot forget this strong exhibition of leftist douchebaggery.

Cannot wait for the pretzels TG and his sister twist themselves into to explain this.

What I can't wait for is in 20 to 24 years from now when leftist will be criticizing the current crop of Republicans running for the nomination. They will be saying why can't they be more like that moderate and bipartisan Donald Trump.

Ticked@TinselTown

That's your area of expertise.

Magic Rat

it is Nice to know that because I am a veteran, I am now infallible!

Thank you left hypocrites! I wonder how long this position will last.

Edited by Magic Rat

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

The Democratic front runner is a communist and lefties are posting lamentations about the downfall of the Republicans? You can’t make this stuff up!

There's nothing quite as pathetic and hilarious as being lectured and advised by enemies that one has defeated time and time again?

RedSoloCup

What I can't wait for is in 20 to 24 years from now when leftist will be criticizing the current crop of Republicans running for the nomination. They will be saying why can't they be more like that moderate and bipartisan Donald Trump.

:yes:

Magic Rat

There's nothing quite as pathetic and hilarious as being lectured and advised by enemies that one has defeated time and time again?

My post was meant for another thread but you are correct either way.