To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Leftist spits on flag in rampage smashes College Republican info table

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Leftist spits on flag in rampage, smashes College Republican info table at UC Santa Cruz

https://www.bizpacreview.com/

Samantha Chang

February 15, 2020

Article:

A leftist spit on the American flag and smashed a table set up by the College Republicans club at the University of California at Santa Cruz. (screenshot)

A violent leftist spat on the American flag and smashed an information table set up by the College Republicans club on the campus of the University of California at Santa Cruz.

Free-speech activist Hayden Williams shared the shocking attack on Twitter: "Leftist attacks College Republicans tabling for free speech UC-SC! SPITS on American flag and calls it a symbol of 'white supremacy!'"

In the video, the leftist is seen trying to grab a Trump 2020 flag away from Williams, who was manning the booth.

The assailant then pushes Williams to the ground before stomping off, ripping up signs, and spitting on an American flag.

Journalist Andy Ngo identified the violent leftist from UC-Santa Cruz as 23-year-old "radical queer activist Martina Martin, aka Artimus Martin."

Martin bragged on Twitter about the acts of vandalism. Martin wrote: "I had three dudes on me at once and nobody could stop me lol."

In March 2019, Hayden Williams was savagely punched in the face at the University of California at Berkeley at an event hosted by the pro-Trump group, Turning Point USA.

President Trump reacted by signing an executive order protecting free speech on college campuses. Trump even invited Hayden up on stage at last year's CPAC conference.

Trump said: "He took a hard punch in the face for all of us, remember that. He took a punch for all of us and we can never allow that to happen again."

Dylan Temple — the president of the College Republicans club at UCSC — told the Post Millennial that the fight start when one of the leftists tried to steal the group's flags.

Temple said he reported the incident to campus police, but has not received a response so far.

Full Story

NH Populist

The Left's *diversity* is something to behold, isn't it?! Society's Misfits all under the same umbrella... :wtf2: :nuts:

Natural Selection

Somebody didn't read the Constitution...

Holland25

I really feel that when you have these things you need to have to have the security help ready to roll. All of these punks take advantage of peaceful assemblies. You have to have protection and the first creep who gets out of hand you have to kick their ass like it's never been kicked before. That is how the right has to respond. You need to put fear in them not them in you. Your just defending yourself. General Patton taught us that a defensive war is ultimately a losing war. Take the offensive always. Never retreat, never dig in. Attack. The is the only strategy that works.

Howsithangin

#Tolerance

jr_tex

When are conservatives going to beat the <censored>e out of these turds?

AntiObama

The Libs gets to enjoy prison for awhile.

AntiObama

Another to pig boy Hayden Williams.

If you spit on your flag I could care less, but if spit on my flag I would drag you to the street and do a Sonny Corleone special on you. Get that thru your head Lib Pig. You pig, you maggot.

Ticked@TinselTown
Journalist Andy Ngo identified the violent leftist from UC-Santa Cruz as 23-year-old "radical queer activist Martina Martin, aka Artimus Martin."

Martin bragged on Twitter about the acts of vandalism. Martin wrote: "I had three dudes on me at once and nobody could stop me lol."

He knew he was safe because he was on a CALIFORNIA campus, therefore they don't intercede when someone desecrates the American flag.

He also knew that if he got his clock cleaned as he so richly deserved, he would become an instant sensation for being the target of a homophobic attack on campus to further the agenda of being a target of hate for the way his pickle points.

A coward and a hack seeking to promote multiple disingenuous narratives.

tailgunner

Looks like a retard.

MontyPython

He knew he was safe because he was on a CALIFORNIA campus, therefore they don't intercede when someone desecrates the American flag.

He also knew that if he got his clock cleaned as he so richly deserved, he would become an instant sensation for being the target of a homophobic attack on campus to further the agenda of being a target of hate for the way his pickle points.

A coward and a hack seeking to promote multiple disingenuous narratives.

("...the way his pickle points..." LOL. I'm tellin' ya, you often turn a great phrase.)

As for the actual subject, yes it's true we're talking about California where hating America is considered heroic, not the shameful filth it really is. And yes, desecrating the flag has been ruled "free speech". :rolleyes: But AntiObama's point in an earlier post is well-taken: It's "free speech" as long as it's your own flag. I don't think the "free speech" nonsense is applicable when it's somebody else's flag. Spit on my flag and you're gonna be in a world of hurt.

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Ticked@TinselTown

("...the way his pickle points..." LOL. I'm tellin' ya, you often turn a great phrase.)

As for the actual subject, yes it's true we're talking about California where hating America is considered heroic, not the shameful filth it really is. And yes, desecrating the flag has been ruled "free speech". :rolleyes: But AntiObama's point in an earlier post is well-taken: It's "free speech" as long as it's your own flag. I don't think the "free speech" nonsense is applicable when it's somebody else's flag. Spit on my flag and you're gonna be in a world of hurt.

Try spitting on the flag of Mexico and see how fast schitt goes off the rails and there's blood in the streets in CA.

The amount of crap that's entirely out of whack in this world is astonishing.

zurg

Do us a favor and take a trip to Santa Cruz with your flag, and visit the local UC there...

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

:exactly:

These morons are beneath any rationalization and reality.

The only answer is to instantly crush them swift and blinding violence.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Try spitting on the flag of Mexico and see how fast schitt goes off the rails and there's blood in the streets in CA.

The amount of crap that's entirely out of whack in this world is astonishing.

When I was young reckless and confrontational, I would have taken them on.

I and some of my like minded conservative friends once went to one of our local malls here when the animal rights whack jobs were there every day for a couple of weeks throwing red paint upon customers coming out of a furrier's store around Christmas time in the mid 1980's. The cops were basically told to stand down then by our crooked democrap mayor who was also an animal rights enviro-nut whack job.

We went there one afternoon, stood by and awaited for when the "protestor" group of 5 began to harass then start a physical attack upon an elderly woman (and her husband) who was only there to get her fur coat out of their cold storage.

The only thing flowing from these whack jobs after sure red wasn't only just their red paint. :D

Am I proud of what I/we did?

Damned straight. Zero regrets.

Those psycho bullies got bullied right back for once and for far more than they had ever expected.

RedSoloCup

Somebody didn't read the Constitution...

This piece of <censored> used it as TP, like a typical leftard...

It's coming!

Looks like a retard.

:yes:

What happens when one's mom drinks too much while pregnant.

Another to pig boy Hayden Williams.

If you spit on your flag I could care less, but if spit on my flag I would drag you to the street and do a Sonny Corleone special on you. Get that thru your head Lib Pig. You pig, you maggot.

Like I said. It's coming, and soon.

These morons are beneath any rationalization and reality.

The only answer is to instantly crush them swift and blinding violence.

RedSoloCup

American Colleges are breeding Grounds for Communism. American Taxpayers deserve better.

ASE

Your last point is along the same lines I was thinking as I read the posts. Supporting 'free speech' does not mean we will sit passively by when someone is trashing our property, our flag, our booth, etc. Also, in MY interpretation of things, free speech rights mean the govt won't come after you; it does not guarantee that I, as a free citizen, won't come after you. It is also not a guarantee of 'freedom of action', or freedom of 'expression' which some 'activists' like to engage in, and then claim it is protected under the 'freedom of speech' idea. I'm sorry, but it ISN'T!!! You want to speak, or write something critical of govt? Fine, that is protected. Not every and all action you wish to take falls under that umbrella. (and I don't give a shyte what a liberal judge would rule - just the FACT that a judge is a liberal one demonstrates for all but the most dense that the judge is already acting/ruling under a bias, and this should thereby force a recusal with or without the 'judges' accession)

Edited by ASE

scotsman

Let them spit on the flag.......as long as a second later, they are spitting out their teeth.

RedSoloCup

Let them spit on the flag.......as long as a second later, they are spitting out their teeth.

oki

I like your thinking. People who live in a free nation should be kissing the flag and thanking all those who fought and fell to protect it.

Guessing Pukes like this are also a problem in Great Britain.