To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Dutch13

Trump's batsh*t crazy coronavirus 'cure' theories

Rate this topic

MontyPython

Well, since we now know that he was only being sarcastic to reporters........it is all good. He wasn't ACTUALLY suggesting this......he was just being sarcastic about potential cures for a pandemic that has killed 50,000+ Americans in the past two months.

Just for the record - You must be aware the "50,000" number is deliberately/artificially pumped up to look much worse than it actually is.

Don't get me wrong - ANY death is sad and tragic. I would never suggest otherwise. But plenty of sources in other threads have demonstrated how they're dishonestly inflating those numbers: Anybody who has the coronavirus and dies is chalked up in the records as having died because they had the virus. Even if the actual death was from, say, a stroke or heart attack or internal bleeding or any of countless other possibilities. They had the virus, so they automatically put it down in the statistics as having died from the virus, even if it just isn't so.

They do the same thing with things like motorcycle helmets or marijuana: If a guy crashes his motorcycle and dies, and wasn't wearing a helmet, it automatically goes into the statistics as having died "because" he wasn't wearing a helmet, even if there wasn't a scratch on his head.

Or if there's a car crash and they find a half-smoked joint in the ashtray, it automatically goes into the statistics as "marijuana-related", even if it was actually because of failed brakes or a tire blew out or someone T-boned him or whatever.

Well other posters in other threads have provided information demonstrating the same sort of deliberately-dishonest inflating of the coronavirus "related" deaths.

B)

Dutch13
I'm surprised you weren't this vocal a couple of years ago when the flu killed 80,000+ Americans.

You know, as does everyone else, he wasn't suggesting injecting a disinfectant like bleach into the human body.It seemed to me he was asking if there is something as effective and that would work as quickly that could be injected into the human body.

But instead of going with the obvious, you slam him for saying something that can be twisted in an effort to make him look stupid.That's on you, friend.

Of course, this is no big deal. The entire world shut itself down and we put 25,000,000 Americans on unemployment just for ships and giggles.

No........he was just being sarcastic. He wasn't being serious........at the press briefing.........about the virus that we are destroying our nation over.......No big deal at all.

Dutch13
Just for the record - You must be aware the "50,000" number is deliberately/artificially pumped up to look much worse than it actually is.

I have seen that and I was antsy about putting the 50,000 number.......I have seen a lot reports about revising of numbers. Chuck Woolery shared something today about it, but I haven't had the chance to read it. Still, President Trump has gone along with shutting our nation down and crushing our economy. It must be pretty damn bad for him to allow that to happen.

MontyPython
Posted (edited)

I don't know. I can't conceive of any reason that you might ask a professional a question at a PRESS BRIEFING about a virus killing Americans without a little foresight as to what the answer might be. I wonder if lawyers ever go into court and ask the witnesses questions they don't already know the answer too.

*sigh*

Sarcasm duly noted.

The fact remains that he was asked a question first, so he deferred to the expert standing nearby, asking a perfectly-relevant counter-question. Whether he was being serious or sarcastic is utterly irrelevant. There was nothing "stupid" about his response. As Weasel pointed out back in post #67, his only other options weren't feasible. If you ever bothered to respond to Weasel's post, I must've missed it.

B)

Edited by MontyPython