Trump’s idea for “disinfecting” people is already being done

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Trump's idea for "disinfecting" people to fight disease is already being done

https://www.americanthinker.com/

By Andrea Widburg

April 25, 2020

Article:

If you spent any time on the internet on Thursday and Friday, or read a hard copy of a newspaper, you would undoubtedly have read stories or social media posts saying that President Trump told Americans to inject themselves with bleach or Lysol to cure coronavirus. Of course, that's not true. The media were either stupid or malicious when they misreported Trump's words. What Trump said was straightforward and thoughtful:

"And then I saw the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way we could do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during his White House press briefing. "As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

The American media, however, collapsed in paroxysms of laughter. That stupid Donald Trump. He's telling people to drink Lysol. Speaking of those same media folks, Ben Rhodes, who was "Obama's foreign-policy guru," had this to say:

"The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That's a sea change. They literally know nothing."

Monica Showalter, who knows a great deal, explained in her post that ignoramuses have always laughed at visionaries. In this case, though, Trump wasn't just a visionary. What he theorized has already been happening.

One of the available treatments for cancer is Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy. Ultraviolet light has long been understood to be a disinfectant that destroys nucleic acids and disrupts DNA. The sun's ultraviolet light is why it's one of the most effective ways to destroy the COVID-19 virus when it's on objects or aerosolized. The question is whether that same ultraviolet energy can be used inside the human body. Apparently, it can:

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, also called Photoluminescence Therapy, is intravenously applied ultraviolet energy. Due to its profound photochemical, biochemical and physiological effects it has been of great value in a wide variety of diseases according to over 100 years of research findings.

Niels Ryberg Finsen is considered the father of Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation. In the late 1890s, he treated various skin conditions with Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation and he and his successors reported a success rate of about 98% in curing lupus vulgaris, a tuberculosis-like disease of the skin and mucous membranes. In 1903, he was awarded the Nobel Prize for his research in photochemotherapy.

In the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s, E. K. Knott, M.D. in Seattle, Washington, and other physicians applied this treatment successfully to a variety of other conditions, such as bacterial diseases, viral infections including acute and chronic hepatitis, poliomyelitis, encephalitis, overwhelming toxemias, rheumatoid arthritis and many other diseases and conditions.

In Europe, since the early 1950s, Josef M. Issels, M.D. administered Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, or Photoluminescence Therapy, as an important component of his treatment program to thousands of his patients suffering from cancer and various immune disorders.

Likewise, since 1989, people have been using hydrogen peroxide intravenously to kill bacteria and viruses:

Full Story

zurg

Aha! What did I say to the lefties on the other thread?

Ticked@TinselTown

Aha! What did I say to the lefties on the other thread?

But what about... :whistling:

Taggart Transcontinental
Posted (edited)

But remember it's about the message and the way he talks. That's what is important and therefore he should not speak. At least to some "supporters" on this site.

Sorry the man does his homework and knows what he's talking about even if these misfits from the media don't care to do the damn research and instead prefer a 90 minute infomercial on the latest marxist buffoon to run for office.

What the average marxist don't know fills the library of congress.

Edited by Taggart Transcontinental

MontyPython

Well whaddaya know!

:o

Timothy

The author didn't read the article he quoted very well:

From the link in the article:

How Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation is Performed

As part of the therapy, a certain amount of venous blood is withdrawn by venipuncture.

This blood is then exposed twice to a controlled amount of UV-A light in a joint circuit inside a UV-A light permeable quartz chamber.

The blood is then returned to the patient.

It is:

1) Not an "injection" of a disinfectant. It's someone's blood being disinfected and returned back to them.

2) Has nothing to do with the lungs.

Is it plausible that Trump was thinking of this? Maybe in a very mangled way before he switched gears and started talking about something else related to lungs. Is it clear and "straightforward"? Not even close.

What he said was at best nonsensical.

AntiObama

A lot of Libs are going to have to backtrack now. Morons.

SARGE

SHE quoted, "By Andrea Widburg". YOU need to read.

Speaking of nonsensical, keep posting, Timmy.

zurg

It is:

1) Not an "injection" of a disinfectant. It's someone's blood being disinfected and returned back to them.

Is it plausible that Trump was thinking of this? Maybe in a very mangled way before he switched gears and started talking about something else related to lungs. Is it clear and "straightforward"? Not even close.

As I stated already before, hydrogen peroxide actually has been used as an IV therapeutic regimen. Admittedly, it's outside mainstream (hospital) treatments typically, but it exists. Three references below, from animal studies (for the purpose of treating pneumonia in lungs, so has everything to do with lungs). Looks like Trump should have stuck to his guns, but apparently he didn't know about this angle (and neither did Fauci or Brix). Yes, it's outside your typical allopathic-only approach, but integrative medicine doctors can use it (like they do IV vitamin-C, which I do recommend highly). What Trump said is NOT nonsensical, however I admit that he didn't know that.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3888840"The intravenous administration of hydrogen peroxide has been reported to benefit patients with pneumonia and to reduce Plasmodium parasitemia in experimentally infected mice."

https://kwikermedical.com/hydrogen-peroxide-infusions"Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy is an alternative health therapy that can be used to treat common infections such as cold, flu and sinus infections. Presently, there are over 6,100 articles in scientific literature dating back to 1920 on the clinical applications of hydrogen peroxide."

http://vvnaturopathic.com/blog/2019/4/17/hydrogen-peroxide-iv-therapy

"When a medical grade hydrogen peroxide is infused into the veins, it bypasses the gut, and then breaks down into various oxygen sub-species. Through its actions, hydrogen peroxide severely inhibits the growth of anaerobic organisms. Anaerobic organisms (bacteria and viruses) do not require or are capable of occurring, in the absence of air or free oxygen. When the hydrogen peroxide comes in contact with anaerobic organisms its ability to inhibit growth is immediate."

firecoco
IMG-0465.jpg

Taggart Transcontinental

It is:

You are going to parse the words, this is the standard label for you lefty chuckleheads. Incidentally, do you want to play parse the words with Joe, slip a finger inside, Biden?

Taggart Transcontinental

IMG-0465.jpg

That fits their standard living style.

head-up-butt.png

USNJIMRET

You are going to parse the words, this is the standard label for you lefty chuckleheads. Incidentally, do you want to play parse the words with Joe, slip a finger inside, Biden?

How much you willing to bet that every lefty on this site, the few who will even mention it, will declare that they wanted ANYONE but Biden all along??

kestrel

It is:

I know a guy who builds these machines and owns the Patent on the best one available and I got his permission to excerpt some of his stuff..Don't let TDS make you crazy..take a breath..With all your schooling I assume they taught you how to read and reason thru a subject so here it is..if you or anybody else wants to know more let me know

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI), available since 1928 and used until the late 1950s to cure polio, hepatitis and other viral and bacterial diseases, is still used today by individual practitioners. A small amount of blood is withdrawn from a patient, exposed to ultraviolet light and returned to the patient in a closed loop system. Pathogens in the blood are impacted stimulating the immune system to develop antibodies creating a vaccine effect. It also stimulates red blood cells to capture and release more oxygen and increases CD4 and CD8 killer cells.

The other treatment, Ozone Therapy, has been available for decades and involves treating a patient’s blood with a mixture of oxygen and “Super Oxygen” known scientifically as triatomic oxygen (03, ozone). It has been proven to be an effective therapy for viral and bacterial infections.

There are hundreds of scientific research articles published in the United State and in Germany, Russia, Italy, Cuba, Scandinavia, Israel, South Africa and elsewhere, that demonstrate the positive biochemical effects of both UBI and Ozone therapy, used separately or in combination, on the treatment of viruses and bacteria with minimal adverse side effects.

Many of the pioneers for these treatments have passed away, however, there are two highly respected practitioners available for interviews and information: Robert J. Rowen MD, (terrisu@sonic.net , 707-578-7787), and John Wycoff DO,( jwycoff@wycoffwellness.com, 517-333-7270).

Natural Selection
"And then I saw the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way we could do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during his White House press briefing. "As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

I don't see anything wrong with what Trump said. He was obviously NOT talking about injecting disinfectant. He was talking about the CONCEPT of injecting something that would kill the virus but spare the host. Everyone, including Trump, understands that you can't inject disinfectant. I see his comment as a challenge for someone to find a suitable substance. It doesn't even have to be a drug. Anyone who pushes the idea that Trump suggested injecting disinfectant is either intentionally twisting his words for political points or mouth-foamingly stupid.

MontyPython

I don't see anything wrong with what Trump said. He was obviously NOT talking about injecting disinfectant. He was talking about the CONCEPT of injecting something that would kill the virus but spare the host. Everyone, including Trump, understands that you can't inject disinfectant. I see his comment as a challenge for someone to find a suitable substance. It doesn't even have to be a drug. Anyone who pushes the idea that Trump suggested injecting disinfectant is either intentionally twisting his words for political points or mouth-foamingly stupid.

Obviously correct. Only the mindless anti-Trump partisans are deluding themselves he said or did anything "wrong" at the presser.

Yes, I have no trouble or hesitation acknowledging the stuff next day about "sarcasm" was dumb.

B)

Timothy

SHE quoted, "By Andrea Widburg". YOU need to read.

Speaking of nonsensical, keep posting, Timmy.

I missed the gender of the poster. So what? Unlike what she missed, it doesn't invalidate my argument.

As I stated already before, hydrogen peroxide actually has been used as an IV therapeutic regimen. Admittedly, it's outside mainstream (hospital) treatments typically, but it exists. Three references below, from animal studies (for the purpose of treating pneumonia in lungs, so has everything to do with lungs). Looks like Trump should have stuck to his guns, but apparently he didn't know about this angle (and neither did Fauci or Brix). Yes, it's outside your typical allopathic-only approach, but integrative medicine doctors can use it (like they do IV vitamin-C, which I do recommend highly). What Trump said is NOT nonsensical, however I admit that he didn't know that.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3888840"The intravenous administration of hydrogen peroxide has been reported to benefit patients with pneumonia and to reduce Plasmodium parasitemia in experimentally infected mice."

https://kwikermedical.com/hydrogen-peroxide-infusions"Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy is an alternative health therapy that can be used to treat common infections such as cold, flu and sinus infections. Presently, there are over 6,100 articles in scientific literature dating back to 1920 on the clinical applications of hydrogen peroxide."

http://vvnaturopathic.com/blog/2019/4/17/hydrogen-peroxide-iv-therapy

"When a medical grade hydrogen peroxide is infused into the veins, it bypasses the gut, and then breaks down into various oxygen sub-species. Through its actions, hydrogen peroxide severely inhibits the growth of anaerobic organisms. Anaerobic organisms (bacteria and viruses) do not require or are capable of occurring, in the absence of air or free oxygen. When the hydrogen peroxide comes in contact with anaerobic organisms its ability to inhibit growth is immediate."

I don't see any evidence that this is what he was referring to. Or that it's "disinfecting" in the way that word is normally used.

It's weird and wrong for Trump to be selling specific promising but unproven treatments in this way. There are lots of treatments that show enough promise to be worth investigating. Most of them, upon further trials and investigation, will turn out to not be helpful or do more harm than good. That's the nature of medicine, most new medicines fail in clinical trials.

That's not a reason not to be cautiously optimistic overall. There are a number of promising treatments and I'm hopeful that one or more will work out. But we shouldn't be putting our eggs in one basket and Trump over-hyping one or two treatments the way Trump has.

I know a guy who builds these machines and owns the Patent on the best one available and I got his permission to excerpt some of his stuff..Don't let TDS make you crazy..take a breath..With all your schooling I assume they taught you how to read and reason thru a subject so here it is..if you or anybody else wants to know more let me know

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI), available since 1928 and used until the late 1950s to cure polio, hepatitis and other viral and bacterial diseases, is still used today by individual practitioners. A small amount of blood is withdrawn from a patient, exposed to ultraviolet light and returned to the patient in a closed loop system. Pathogens in the blood are impacted stimulating the immune system to develop antibodies creating a vaccine effect. It also stimulates red blood cells to capture and release more oxygen and increases CD4 and CD8 killer cells.

The other treatment, Ozone Therapy, has been available for decades and involves treating a patient’s blood with a mixture of oxygen and “Super Oxygen” known scientifically as triatomic oxygen (03, ozone). It has been proven to be an effective therapy for viral and bacterial infections.

There are hundreds of scientific research articles published in the United State and in Germany, Russia, Italy, Cuba, Scandinavia, Israel, South Africa and elsewhere, that demonstrate the positive biochemical effects of both UBI and Ozone therapy, used separately or in combination, on the treatment of viruses and bacteria with minimal adverse side effects.

Many of the pioneers for these treatments have passed away, however, there are two highly respected practitioners available for interviews and information: Robert J. Rowen MD, (terrisu@sonic.net , 707-578-7787), and John Wycoff DO,( jwycoff@wycoffwellness.com, 517-333-7270).

Is this inconsistent with anything I said?

I'm not saying it's not a real or legitimate treatment. I'm saying it's not at all clear this is what Trump was referring to and if it was, he butchered his description of it.

AntiObama
maxresdefault.jpg

kestrel

I missed the gender of the poster. So what? Unlike what she missed, it doesn't invalidate my argument.

I don't see any evidence that this is what he was referring to. Or that it's "disinfecting" in the way that word is normally used.

It's weird and wrong for Trump to be selling specific promising but unproven treatments in this way. There are lots of treatments that show enough promise to be worth investigating. Most of them, upon further trials and investigation, will turn out to not be helpful or do more harm than good. That's the nature of medicine, most new medicines fail in clinical trials.

That's not a reason not to be cautiously optimistic overall. There are a number of promising treatments and I'm hopeful that one or more will work out. But we shouldn't be putting our eggs in one basket and Trump over-hyping one or two treatments the way Trump has.

I'm not saying it's not a real or legitimate treatment. I'm saying it's not at all clear this is what Trump was referring to and if it was, he butchered his description of it.

Remember how crazy some people were about Obama? No matter what he did they just couldn't see any good in it..or had to twist anything he did into an excuse to slam him..You have become one of them.

Kestrel...

AntonToo

Trump has already declared his statements about disinfecting “sarcasm”.

It is straight up INSANE to still try to grab at straws as Trump himself is saying to you that he didn’t mean any of it, he meant the opposite.

...and yet you are willing to do it. You are willing to buy and sell crazy bs if it means not having to admit Trump did a boo boo.

zurg

It is straight up INSANE to still try to grab at straws as Trump himself is saying to you that he didn’t mean any of it, he meant the opposite.

...and yet you are willing to do it. You are willing to buy and sell crazy bs if it means not having to admit Trump did a boo boo.

My links prove wrong the point that you and the insane media are peddling (and Timothy is very very close to implying).

1) H2O2 is actually injectable

2) Trump didn’t say to inject Drano or Chlorox or Lysol

The way Trump made his statement was a bit confusing and probably shouldn’t have been made. But y’all jumped on it like flies to sh!t. And for ONLY one reason. Your singular goal is to make Trump look bad, no matter what. You’d sacrifice your mom to covid19 for one steamy anti-Trump headline.

Noclevermoniker

You don’t pay any attention except for talking points, do you Tim? I guess you’ve got lots of time to study them, now that table bussing has gone by the wayside for the present. Try to keep up. You’re what, 28-29 by now and still living at home?

Noclevermoniker

But you’re still wrong 100% of the time.

MontyPython

*sigh*

I sure do wish you'd try to pay better attention before inserting your feet in your mouth. Almost everybody here has already openly acknowledged he made a "boo boo", specifically because he claimed (next day) he was being "sarcastic".

Y'know, if you'd just pull your head out of your @$$ and scrape together a little honesty and integrity, you wouldn't make such a fool of yourself nearly so often. But of course, if you ever did scrape together a little honesty and integrity, you'd have to stop lying to yourself that Trump is a "bad guy".

:rolleyes:

NH Populist
Posted (edited)

Trump has already declared his statements about disinfecting sarcasm.

It is straight up INSANE to still try to grab at straws as Trump himself is saying to you that he didnt mean any of it, he meant the opposite.

Some people, like Trump, think out loud. Some people, like you, sit on the edge of your seat watching and waiting for him to say something you can attack him with. We all get it, you partisan hacks live the most boring lives on the planet...

Edited by NH Populist