To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Fox News dumps Diamond & Silk as lefty media exult

Rate this topic

kestrel

I see. So it's YOUR contention that anytime a non-white person is fired, it's racism..

So wait a minute..are you saying it isn't racism? Don't get me wrong I'm glad to hear it but if not because they're Black Conservatives then why were they fired?

Kestrel...

Ladybird

So wait a minute..are you saying it isn't racism? Don't get me wrong I'm glad to hear it but if not because they're Black Conservatives then why were they fired?

Kestrel...

I'm not a fan of these two and their schtick, but taste is subjective. People get fired all the time. I'm curious why anyone thinks it's racism?

LeansToTheRight

If they are that great, I am sure that someone will snatch them up to increase their viewership.

I’m voicing my opinion. Your snark is well noted. Again, I can’t stand listening to Lars Larson and he has a national show. And again, your snark is well noted.

SARGE

I'm not a fan of these two and their schtick, but taste is subjective. People get fired all the time. I'm curious why anyone thinks it's racism?

We rarely agree but in this case I believe you're correct.

If anything it's more evidence of Fox's drift to the left.

Magic Rat

We rarely agree but in this case I believe you're correct.

If anything it's more evidence of Fox's drift to the left.

I think Kestral was being facetious.

MontyPython

I think Kestral was being facetious.

Yup, that's how it came across to me too: Making fun of how the left tries to inject "racism" into virtually everything anyway, so why not this too?

I'm surprised anybody took it any other way.

:shrug:

Ladybird
Posted (edited)

Yup, that's how it came across to me too: Making fun of how the left tries to inject "racism" into virtually everything anyway, so why not this too?

There were two commenters who directed their 'race' inquiries towards me, so I responded in kind.

Edited by Ladybird

SARGE
Posted (edited)

:tap:

I realize Kestrel was being facetious.

However, he wasn't the first to make an allusion of racism.

Edited by SARGE

Dutch13
I'm voicing my opinion.  Your snark is well noted.  Again, I can't stand listening to Lars Larson and he has a national show.  And again, your snark is well noted.

Why is that snark? If you like them, maybe others do as well. IF there is a market for them, they will find it.

Apparently, Diamond and Silk didn't have the numbers necessary to justify their time slot on Fox Nation. If a Triple A baseball player makes it to the majors, but his productivity doesn't justify his roster spot, he gets demoted. Diamond and Silk got demoted.

RedSoloCup
Posted (edited)

I see. So it's YOUR contention that anytime a non-white person is fired, it's racism..

You on the left have no problems howling racism when they see fit. But somehow black conservatives don't apply.

Apparently your own medicine tastes awful.

OMG, now folks on the right are throwing out the race card.

Just using the libtards antics against them...

Kestrel...

Not when it's conservatives involved.

Edited by RedSoloCup

RedSoloCup

:exactly:

And as usual, the humor is lost on them.

kestrel
Posted (edited)

OMG!..Are you really THAT blind?..."Those two" and "People" are just racist dog whistles meant to objectify and nullify. I've worked too hard to allow myself to be dragged back down into the snake pit of bigoted denialism simply to give you the means (you obviously have the desire) and the tools to keep this cracker on the hook...nope!..not today! not ever!

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel

kestrel
Posted (edited)

Besides cheerleading for Donald Trump, what was their appeal? I assume that Fox Nation is a for profit business. Were they earning their paychecks?I can't quite understand people on the right trying to burn down the only major network that even gives it a fair shake. Fair and balanced means that you call it like you see it, not like you want it to be.

"One Adam twelve, One Adam Twelve..See the man at the corner of Whiny and Butthurt witnesses describe Severe TDS on scene!!"

Trump is the duly elected President of the U.S. and will likely be reelected in Nov and that's the WAY IT IS...NOT LIKE YOU WANT IT TO BE!..Now if your feeling kinda down I can give you a couple of "Trump Sux Trump Sux Rah Rah Rah"! But Doode, really you have to get past this!...I mean, just think! Hillary isn't the President!, I mean how cool is that! Right?....right?..Dutch?

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel

Dutch13
1588195263[/url]' post='685663099']

"One Adam twelve, One Adam Twelve..See the man at the corner of Whiny and Butthurt witnesses describe Severe TDS on scene!!"

Trump is the duly elected President of the U.S. and will likely be reelected in Nov and that's the WAY IT IS...NOT LIKE YOU WANT IT TO BE!..Now if your feeling kinda down I can give you a couple of "Trump Sux Trump Sux Rah Rah Rah"! But Doode, really you have to get past this!...I mean, just think! Hillary isn't the President!, I mean how cool is that! Right?....right?..Dutch?

Kestrel...

Now that you got that out of your system......why waste your time responding to me if you aren’t even going to rebut a single part of my post.

Ticked@TinselTown

How is their firing or whatever it is "racism"?

Ahh, yes, more pearls from Obtunisia.

kestrel

Now that you got that out of your system......why waste your time responding to me if you aren't even going to rebut a single part of my post.

I wasn't trying to "rebut a single part of your post" I was using cultural memes to point out that you are, and have been since Trump got elected, been struggling manfully with your Trump Derangement Syndrome always ready to attack and demean (granted usually with a anemic proviso of your Trump train bona fides) Trump and those who are ardent supporters here..So no I wasn't really "rebutting" anything I was just mocking you.That's all.

Kestrel...

Dutch13
I wasn't trying to "rebut a single part of your post" I was using cultural memes to point out that you are, and have been since Trump got elected, been struggling manfully with your Trump Derangement Syndrome always ready to attack and demean (granted usually with a anemic proviso of your Trump train bona fides) Trump and those who are ardent supporters here..So no I wasn't really "rebutting" anything I was just mocking you.That's all.

Kestrel...  

I am also a white guy. Do you want to use cultural memes to point that out as well?

Because that has as much do with these two ladies not being on Fox anymore as what I have said about Donald Trump.

I could care less about what network they are working for. They have no impact on my life. I am just shocked by the number of folks that are ready to burn Fox News to the ground because the entire network doesn't act like Diamond and Silk.

kestrel

I am also a white guy. Do you want to use cultural memes to point that out as well?

Because that has as much do with these two ladies not being on Fox anymore as what I have said about Donald Trump.

I could care less about what network they are working for. They have no impact on my life. I am just shocked by the number of folks that are ready to burn Fox News to the ground because the entire network doesn't act like Diamond and Silk.

I think I understand..English is not your primary language! So here you go Dutch: Don't care what "color" you are cuz I was MOCKING you...Don't really care about what you think about Fox News or these two ladies Cuz I was MOCKING you...I have no desire to "burn fox news to the ground because the entire network doesn't act like Diamond and Silk..Cuz I was MOCKING you

Definition of "Mocking" as in I was MOCKING YOU!

to attack or treat with ridicule, contempt, or derision.to ridicule by mimicry of action or speech; mimic derisively.to mimic, imitate, or counterfeit.

So that's all I have time for today Dutch..run along now...You're dismissed.

Kestrel...

zurg

Apparently, Diamond and Silk didn't have the numbers necessary to justify their time slot on Fox Nation.

And you know this how? It was stated that the firing was due to their promotion of conspiracies. You're trying to push two agendas at the same time, again. Pick one, or declare yourself the fool.

If a Triple A baseball player makes it to the majors, but his productivity doesn't justify his roster spot, he gets demoted. Diamond and Silk got demoted.

Answer the above first; this analogy only works in one case (and then it's unnecessary because it's so f***ing obvious even a non-Trump-voter can get it).

Dutch13
And you know this how? It was stated that the firing was due to their promotion of conspiracies. You're trying to push two agendas at the same time, again. Pick one, or declare yourself the fool. Answer the above first; this analogy only works in one case (and then it's unnecessary because it's so f***ing obvious even a non-Trump-voter can get it).

"It was stated".......really, because I can't find that statement. I can't find any statement from Fox. In fact, when I go to FoxNation, I still see Diamond and Silk on their front page.

https://nation.foxnews.com/

The original article in this thread is an opinion piece. It didn't link to an official announcement from Fox that I could find. It linked to opinion articles on CNN and other sites. If Fox is getting paid, it doesn't care if the personality is spreading conspiracy theories......or Sean Hannity would be off the air as well.