To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Martin

Stacey Abrams: Biden Did Not Assault Tara Reade

Rate this topic

GrimV

I'm not sold (yet) on Abrams as a choice for VP, but I don't think she's wrong to be skeptical of Reade's account here.

Skepticism has no place in the era of #MeToo, and failure to believe Ms. Reade’s truth is literally raping her a 2nd time.

Based on the precedent set by Democrats during the Kavanaugh circus, Ms. Reade’s truth is accepted without question. Always. And since due process is an outdated tool of the Patriarchy, the onus is on Biden to prove his innocence.

Welcome to the world Democrats created, hope you love it as much as we did.

RedSoloCup

IMG-0469.jpg

:biglaugh:

The true "Face Like Puckered Anus"?

Ladybird

Skepticism has no place in the era of #MeToo, and failure to believe Ms. Reade’s truth is literally raping her a 2nd time.

Based on the precedent set by Democrats during the Kavanaugh circus, Ms. Reade’s truth is accepted without question. Always. And since due process is an outdated tool of the Patriarchy, the onus is on Biden to prove his innocence.

Welcome to the world Democrats created, hope you love it as much as we did.

I've never said or believed anything even close to that.

Squirrel
Posted (edited)

Hey at least Bidens followed through with grab them by the puss. I guess the lefts issue with trump is he just joked about it. At least we see where their actuall issue is

Edited by Squirrel

Squirrel

I vote first trump Biden debate first question regardless what it is trump just responds “ so joe what did it actually feel like when you grabbed her by the pussy?”. Then let them go on to the next question

MontyPython

Perhaps not, but you still support/vote for those who did.

B)

Magic Rat

I'm not sold (yet) on Abrams as a choice for VP, but I don't think she's wrong to be skeptical of Reade's account here.

I'm skeptical. Abrams is declaring it never happened at all.

Ladybird

I'm skeptical. Abrams is declaring it never happened at all.

No, she said she thinks it didn't happen.

Perhaps not, but you still support/vote for those who did.

B)

I voted for Gary Johnson. Who did you vote for?

Ladybird
Posted (edited)

Hey at least Bidens followed through with grab them by the puss. I guess the lefts issue with trump is he just joked about it. At least we see where their actuall issue is

You are aware Trump has his own set of rape allegations against him, right?

Edited by Ladybird

Squirrel
Posted (edited)

You are aware of facts, evidence, Biden sealing records and people Tara Reade discussed this with at the time verses no evidence no facts Democrat party politic accusations right? Or are you just playing dumb again?i know we have to believe any democrat shill but we shouldn’t look at evidence or question a democrat. Thanks for playing as Clinton would say you won a cigar. But by all means great on the what about and deflecting from democrat scum yet again. It’s obvious you support democrat predators no surprise from me

Edited by Squirrel

Magic Rat

No, she said she thinks it didn't happen.

That’s called declaring it didn’t happen. What a miserable response.

MontyPython

I voted for Gary Johnson. Who did you vote for?

*sigh*

Is that the only vote you've ever cast in any election in your whole life? Or am I right that you mostly vote for Democrats?

Because if so then my comment remains valid.

B)

Buckwheat Jones

You should be. I should be. We all should be. That’s why we have due process. I think the big gripe on here is that the people who want due process for Biden had no interest in due process for kavanaugh.

MontyPython

You should be. I should be. We all should be. That’s why we have due process. I think the big gripe on here is that the people who want due process for Biden had no interest in due process for kavanaugh.

Exactly.

:yes:

Squirrel
Posted (edited)

It’s simple in the lefts mind there’s no d in rape that makes democrats innocent but sorry there is an r . Republicans are guilty period I mean why else would it be spelled that way? That’s the lefts moral compass and not too far off how they think

Edited by Squirrel

Ladybird

*sigh*

Is that the only vote you've ever cast in any election in your whole life? Or am I right that you mostly vote for Democrats?

Because if so then my comment remains valid.

B)

And?

That's right. All Democrats are evil.. You seem to mostly vote for Republicans, am I wrong?

Do you agree with everything every republican has ever said, and vote blindly, or do you vote for the individual, based on the record or public stances they have personally made?

erp

And?

That's right. All Democrats are evil.. You seem to mostly vote for Republicans, am I wrong?

Do you agree with everything every republican has ever said, and vote blindly, or do you vote for the individual, based on the record or public stances they have personally made?

If a democrat is not evil, they are most definably stupid. There really is no middle ground. Just sayin,

JerryL
Posted (edited)

And?

Were you in a coma during the Kavanaugh confirmations? How about the Judge Roy Moore campaign? Your party...not just one or two extremists, but the entire political organization...had them both tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. In Moore's case, it worked...and then all the accusers went away. In Kavanaugh's case, it didn't work...and then all the accusers went away. Notice any common point between the two?

This from a party that cheated and colluded against their own party members to nominate a woman for president who laughed about getting a child rapist off, who enabled her serial sexual predator husband for decades, and who would viciously attacked his victims...she ATTACKED THE VICTIMS...in order to protect his, and ultimately her, quest for power.

That is YOUR party, whether you voted for HRC or not.

Edited by JerryL

Martin
You are aware Trump has his own set of rape allegations against him, right?

"Mr. Cosby, you are convicted on three counts of indecent assault."

"You are aware, aren't you, that Vince Champ raped eight women?"

MontyPython

And?

LOL

I see you're striving to take over the title "Sheriff of Dodge City" from Another_Poster.

The point, of course, was your silly pretense that having voted for somebody other than Felonia Milhaus von Pantsuit somehow absolves you from supporting the very same hypocrites who wanted Kavanaugh's head on a platter without any legitimate evidence, but are letting Biden off the hook purely because he's a Democrat.

B)

Howsithangin

"Mr. Cosby, you are convicted on three counts of indecent assault."

"You are aware, aren't you, that Vince Champ raped eight women?"

And Slick Willy at least one.

GrimV
Posted (edited)

I take it you’re not fond of the new world Democrats created.

Curiously, even those who helped mold this new world have grown less fond of it. You needn’t worry, though. I absolutely, 100% guarantee the fondness will return once another Republican is in the crosshairs. Democrats will once again pimp evidence-free accusations as the absolute truth, and argue that due process has no place in a free and just society.

Edited by GrimV

Ladybird

I take it you’re not fond of the new world Democrats created.

Curiously, even those who helped mold this new world have grown less fond of it. You needn’t worry, though. I absolutely, 100% guarantee the fondness will return once another Republican is in the crosshairs. Democrats will once again pimp evidence-free accusations as the absolute truth, and argue that due process has no place in a free and just society.

True enough. And when a Democrat is in the crosshairs, Republicans and religious conservatives will once again claim that character and morals matter.

SARGE

True enough. And when a Democrat is in the crosshairs, Republicans and religious conservatives will once again claim that character and morals matter.

Well, no one has ever accused Biden of having either one.